LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Astronaught In News Wearing Diapers

Am I the only one who is sick of hearing about this disturbed astronaught who dove 900 mi in diapers so she wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom, to attack another woman?

The news keeps mentioning the diapers like they were part of her being disturbed.

Well, just had to vent my frustration. I hope everyone is doing good and staying warm up here in the Northeast!

Am I the only one who is sick of hearing about this disturbed astronaught who dove 900 mi in diapers so she wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom, to attack another woman?

The news keeps mentioning the diapers like they were part of her being disturbed.

Well, just had to vent my frustration. I hope everyone is doing good and staying warm up here in the Northeast!

Sorry, I didn't see the other three. Just thought it would be a good topic. This was my first post I'm glad I'm off to a good start!

I will say to everyone, don't get upset or freak out about this situation just because the news is making a big deal of the astronaut who drove 900 miles in diapers. Reality check: Wearing diapers while driving so as not to have to stop and use a restroom is not somthing that is widly known by the public even though there are probably many people driving the roads in diapers for one reason or another. Actual incontinence, AB's or DL's just having fun or someone who just thought of it as a good idea for a long road trip. This person has a high profile job as an astronaut and even though astronauts do wear diapers at times when in space, this person was not on a space journey, nor was she just out for a Sunday drive. She was out to harm another person which is why she had a hammer, pepper spray, rubber hose and a map showing the location of the other woman's house and driving directions to it! This astronaut stalked another woman who she thought was coming between her lover and herself, and did it on a quick 900 mile trip! By her own accord she stated she wore diapers so she wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom. Now, this may be true or it may just be what she told the police as a cover story. It is entirly possible and even probable that this person enjoys wearing diapers just like most of us do. Wearing diapers on road trips and maybe even on a daily basis may be normal for her and she may have even developed a love of wearing diapers from having to wear them as an astronaut. I would venture to say that if many of you had a high profile job like this woman and were caught doing something wrong while wearing a diaper you would most likely make up a story as well to cover your AB/DL tendencies. Face it, it's not normal behavior to dress in a disguise (wig), drive 900 miles to stalk someone with pepper spray and have evidence showing an intent to do physical harm to another person because of a love triangle. It happens, but that is not normal behavior, especially for someone who has supposed to have been screened physically and mentaly to fly on the nation's Space Shuttles. Yes, I do think the behavior of this woman is out of the ordinary and perhaps bizar and I think it is totaly natural for news media to make a big deal about driving 900 miles in diapers so as not to have to stop. I would venture that even starting with a full tank a stop would have to be made to fill gas at least once along the way! Keep in mind, the majority of the public is probably not AB/DL aware and therefore would think it strange and newsworthy when someone who is not incontinent does what this woman did. We trust this woman to fly on our space shuttle, after what she did I would definatly suspect a mental problem even if it was just brought on by stress or a temporary laps in judgement. Better to make a big deal out of it and play it safe until all things are compleatly taken care of with her than to let it all pass and have a problem next time she flys in space or even in a jet plane here in the USA.

I know what you mean, it has been troubling to me to. I think the worst thing was one report I heard stated that " She admitted to police that she wore a diaper to avoid stopping". She admitted, they make it sound like the real crime was the diaper wearing. You would think they took her into the interigation room and she finally cracked. We are seeing first hand what is wrong with the media.

I will not judge this circus about love triangle, because I do not know all the facts and because I don't know what all actors here have in their minds.

I think diapers have nothing to do with this circus, but this is good for jokes and media. True is, that Lisa said she wear them for not to stop in her drive. But with logic in mind is clear that no car could drive this long without tanking gasoline and it's difficult to drive 12 hours without resting and stretching legs and arms and back, what is good for concentration too.

As I read in her bio she gives birth to her twin girls in her late thirties. She was a navy pilot of fighter jet for a long time with flying with high G. Here are a lot of hard physical trainings and finally space fly with no gravity and high G in starting and returnig. Here was high psyho presser too. With counting on this factors there is a high possibility that she is incontinent.

This could be approved if she have to wear diapers after arrest. The right answer know only Lisa.

I will say to everyone, don't get upset or freak out about this situation just because the news is making a big deal of the astronaut who drove 900 miles in diapers. Reality check: Wearing diapers while driving so as not to have to stop and use a restroom is not somthing that is widly known by the public even though there are probably many people driving the roads in diapers for one reason or another. Actual incontinence, AB's or DL's just having fun or someone who just thought of it as a good idea for a long road trip. This person has a high profile job as an astronaut and even though astronauts do wear diapers at times when in space, this person was not on a space journey, nor was she just out for a Sunday drive. She was out to harm another person which is why she had a hammer, pepper spray, rubber hose and a map showing the location of the other woman's house and driving directions to it! This astronaut stalked another woman who she thought was coming between her lover and herself, and did it on a quick 900 mile trip! By her own accord she stated she wore diapers so she wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom. Now, this may be true or it may just be what she told the police as a cover story. It is entirly possible and even probable that this person enjoys wearing diapers just like most of us do. Wearing diapers on road trips and maybe even on a daily basis may be normal for her and she may have even developed a love of wearing diapers from having to wear them as an astronaut. I would venture to say that if many of you had a high profile job like this woman and were caught doing something wrong while wearing a diaper you would most likely make up a story as well to cover your AB/DL tendencies. Face it, it's not normal behavior to dress in a disguise (wig), drive 900 miles to stalk someone with pepper spray and have evidence showing an intent to do physical harm to another person because of a love triangle. It happens, but that is not normal behavior, especially for someone who has supposed to have been screened physically and mentaly to fly on the nation's Space Shuttles. Yes, I do think the behavior of this woman is out of the ordinary and perhaps bizar and I think it is totaly natural for news media to make a big deal about driving 900 miles in diapers so as not to have to stop. I would venture that even starting with a full tank a stop would have to be made to fill gas at least once along the way! Keep in mind, the majority of the public is probably not AB/DL aware and therefore would think it strange and newsworthy when someone who is not incontinent does what this woman did. We trust this woman to fly on our space shuttle, after what she did I would definatly suspect a mental problem even if it was just brought on by stress or a temporary laps in judgement. Better to make a big deal out of it and play it safe until all things are compleatly taken care of with her than to let it all pass and have a problem next time she flys in space or even in a jet plane here in the USA.

________________________________________________________________________________

___

Good comment. May I add that many ppl wear diapers during there job. Truck drivers wear them, and so do underwater welders, as well as astronauts. I go into space every day, and I can never find a bathroom when I need one! heheeee. Thank God for disposable diapers!

We can change what ppl don't understand, but just like gay liberation which is becoming more accepted, but it will be a long time in the making. It's true that the media is focusing on what many ppl see as an unusal item for an adult to wear, rather than the real intent of the case. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

soggy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

By The Associated Press: (truncated)

Orlando police Detective William Becton testified that he found used diapers in Nowak's car, and said Nowak told him she urinated in them on the 1,000-mile drive from Houston to Orlando to limit stops. Nowak's lawyer has called that assertion "the biggest lie in this preposterous tale" and said the diapers were left over from Nowak and her family's long-ago hurricane evacuation.

Ever notice how everyone is shocked by this. I'm shocked that everyone is shocked.

Don't women with weak bladders use baby diapers, since they are the most economical way of managing urinary incontinence?

I really cannot see what the big deal is here ?

So she used a Nappy and OMG even urinated in it-well "wow" :blush: I always thought that that is was what they were made for, or have I got it wrong after all this time :wacko:

Perhaps I had better go and read the lable on my pack of Nappies once more. :bash:

Besides all the hype, what the heck does it matter if she actually used them. :boxing:

Well, if indeed they were left over from a hurricane evac plan, then why were they wet? Of course she used them. She may even be an AB, for all we know. That would be funny, kind of.

However, this was all discussed a long time ago, when the events first happened. She, and her lawyer, are just trying to spin this.

Gary