LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Damn... that's WAY more awesome than my idea! :)

I've been listening to a comedy podcast of all things that mixes neoplatonism and cosmic horror and it's been prime fuel for the idea machine.

I charge in and tackle Lenny pinning him in a submission hold. I may not exactly be Hulk Hogan, but I’ve been training for the past two weeks straight. And as it turns out in a superhuman slug fest two weeks training is the deciding factor. I watch Freidrick and Eloisa come running up with Samuel; carrying a first aid kit and a I shit you not, honest to God straightjacket. Samuel pulls out a syringe and it’s bedtime for the undead murder machine. We get the jacket on it and load it into the car. Boy that must have been quite the site. Another car pulls up for the family and we head for a safe house ending round one.

• Like 2

I'm going to test your writing mettle by asking you about a possible plot hole: how come Ashley's gun blasts--which always knock people out--didn't work, but a syringe did?

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm going to test your writing mettle by asking you about a possible plot hole: how come Ashley's gun blasts--which always knock people out--didn't work, but a syringe did?

I was thinking the same thing, but figured I'd leave it alone, maybe it would get explained in a later chapter lol

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Basically it's case of the possessing entity expending energy to "overclock" the host body(repairing tissue damage and activating the adrenal system) as it were combined with the mixed aura of the two entities inhabiting one body making the gun less effective.

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Basically it's case of the possessing entity expending energy to "overclock" the host body(repairing tissue damage and activating the adrenal system) as it were combined with the mixed aura of the two entities inhabiting one body making the gun less effective.

That makes sense. :)

I'm one of those weird people who find those kinds of details about how magic and stuff works to be extremely interesting. Like, if Ashley's Handbook was a real thing--even if the content was still fictional--I would totally read it. :)

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That makes sense. :)

I'm one of those weird people who find those kinds of details about how magic and stuff works to be extremely interesting. Like, if Ashley's Handbook was a real thing--even if the content was still fictional--I would totally read it. :)

I'm the same way :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I really fell behind on this one again. There was a bunch added since I last commented. Working these hours cuts back on the amount of time I have available to read. You are really doing a great job with this story. It’s full of action and suspense. Just what I like. I realize that just 1 like won’t make much of a difference but I will try harder to stay on top of it and get you some more. I am looking forward to reading more. 

4 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Wow I really fell behind on this one again. There was a bunch added since I last commented. Working these hours cuts back on the amount of time I have available to read. You are really doing a great job with this story. It’s full of action and suspense. Just what I like. I realize that just 1 like won’t make much of a difference but I will try harder to stay on top of it and get you some more. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks feedback always appreciated :) 

• 2 weeks later...

The safehouse turns out to be an abandoned school. We pull through and several people in dark suits are pulling the gate shut behind us. They even have little Bluetooth headsets. “So ‘Men in Black/Letters’ types?” I whisper at Samuel

“Essentially, yes.”

We get Lenny/Poor Mr. Burgorman changed into a hospital gown and strapped onto a bed. A nurse they apparently have on staff gets him hooked up to an IV and catheter. A job I am very glad is not mine.

We wait and in a few hours, he starts to come around. Naturally he tries for the wall slam trick. “Sorry Lenny boy, rooms warded, so that’s not goanna work.” He thrashes against the restraints. “YOU THINK THESE CAN HOLD ME!!??” his voice drops to a low growl. “I’m going to enjoy watching you scream beneath me as I choke the life out of you bitch….”

Lily you almost done? I’m really eager to take out the Trash.

“I screwed over Death, God, and the Devil. You think you can take me?!!!”

Wow you are as stupid as you are arrogant. Who do you think sent us shitlord? You see my friend Lily, she used the time you were out cold to do the whole research montage. Turns out they’ve got some nifty old grimoires stashed here.

See this little doll?” She holds up a wax figurine from a cart loaded with all manner of occult paraphernalia. “I had one of the guys here get a tooth fragment from your ashes, turns out the state dumped them in a storage locker. Which is all I need to bind you to it. Well that and a shit ton of rare herbs and consecrated oils. In a few minutes this little guy is going to be your new home.

For the first time Lenny looks seriously nervous. “You can’t do that witch!!”  

I am the daughter of Hecate. The inheritor of Merlin, Dee, and Crowley. I walk the shadow paths and see the hidden things. The workings of the Gods. And it is by this power and my will that I bind thee.” Lily draws out a circle around the bed and begins sketching sigils. Lighting candles and swinging a censor of incense. “These signs were first given to the prophet Enoch and the Kings of Old Hyboria by the watchers, the secrets of creation it’s font and source. By them and the most excellent name, this tetranomigon JEHOVAH; I do bind thee to my will, wraith.  Lilly pours a small blood sample container out onto part of the pentacle. “With this sacrifice of my blood freely given, I do bind thee to my will.” Lenny begins to buck and scream.

“What the shit are you doing? I kill you witch!!” Samuel begins to drone. A low echoey sound that reverberates across the room. It seems to resonate with the sound of the universe exploding into being all those billions of years ago. I join in, stunned that I’m even capable of making a noise like that.

I see and know you spirit, you are bound to my will and I compel thee to this vessel that I have crafted. By these signs and the sacred word of creation. I remake thee.” I strike a bell and the brassy notes mix with the chant to fill the room. A cloud of mist pours from Mr. Burgorman into the wax doll in a roar of rushing air. It is finished..... and we collapse to our knees staggered the binding spell having apparently exhausted us…..

Wow! If I could've incorporated this kind of stuff into Angel Hunter it would've been amazing! If I ever make a sequel (unlikely) thwn I'm gonna take you on as a Supernatural Consultant. :)

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow! If I could've incorporated this kind of stuff into Angel Hunter it would've been amazing! If I ever make a sequel (unlikely) thwn I'm gonna take you on as a Supernatural Consultant. :)

Ikr that stuff was amazing, sadly any story i write wont be able to come close to a lot of these kind of ABDL/non ABDL type stories, as my lack of knowledge on a lot of these stories would show a lot, but just being able to read them is enough for me.

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

Ikr that stuff was amazing, sadly any story i write wont be able to come close to a lot of these kind of ABDL/non ABDL type stories, as my lack of knowledge on a lot of these stories would show a lot, but just being able to read them is enough for me.

Believe me, I thought the EXACT same thing when I started Angel Hunter. You're a good writer, Aries. Don't sell yourself too short. ;)

15 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Believe me, I thought the EXACT same thing when I started Angel Hunter. You're a good writer, Aries. Don't sell yourself too short. ;)

I might have been a tad hasty on my comment, but after reading Dropped in a new world, i don't know, i might end up writting something similar, i love rpg games and used to play WoW. I might be able to write something like that. But first i have one story i want to finish, plus that stories spin off along with a third one i have already written a few chapters on. I just haven't felt like writting lately.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

I might have been a tad hasty on my comment, but after reading Dropped in a new world, i don't know, i might end up writting something similar, i love rpg games and used to play WoW. I might be able to write something like that. But first i have one story i want to finish, plus that stories spin off along with a third one i have already written a few chapters on. I just haven't felt like writting lately.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I mean you all shouldn't sell yourself short. I'm basically winging this

Ch. 4

Lily and I sit down to talk while filling out the paperwork, worryingly enough I was still having the shakes. So, I lit up another cig. “YOU’RE DEAD!!??? But how.... How are we having this conversation?

I don’t fully understand it but apparently this like my ‘penance’ or something…..” I go on give her a brief rundown of my death and resurrection as it were. Lily slapped me when I confirmed that yes, I had killed myself and that that part at least wasn’t the feds covering their asses. I don’t know whether or not I deserved that, but it sure felt like I did. I’ve never quite seen that level of hurt in her eyes.

And the cigarettes!? You always thought it was the stupidest thing. I think your exact words were ‘Paying for lung cancer and it doesn’t even get you that high?” I can hear the anger mixed with concern in her voice. “Goddess I thought you were… And now your back, but undead? And chain-smoking to self-medicate what are clearly PTSD shakes?” And then she’s pulling me into a crushing vice of a hug, tears streaming down her face. “I missed you….

Same” She pulls back the strained smile on her tear stained face once again making things seem a hell of a lot better. “Come on let’s get something to eat, we could both use it.

We’re riding the T when suddenly I hear her gasp “Ashley!?” I look down to see that I’ve sprung a leak and my jeans are soaked. “Ahhh Shit!! Lily I.. I….” I make my second confession of the evening, breaking down sobbing, the train thankfully deserted at 4:23 a.m. as I tell her about my new “condition”. Lily new about my Little side but not my related interest. Still she takes the news remarkably well, still social anxiety aside I new that I could always trust her. It’s Lily was a common phrase in my head whenever I worried about what she’d think.

I mean it sucks that this is a thing but compared to the other shit? Like the whole there is an afterlife and we just fought a serial killer ghost thing!!! This is nothing. I love you girl and I’ll always look after you. Apparently that happens to include my Little A needing diapers now.” And we’re both laughing as we exit the train.

A Denny’s at almost five in the morning is apparently one of the few places wet pants won’t get you a lot of a stares. I get cleaned up in the bathroom. Lily and I spend the next hour catching up while I tear my way through an omelet and a stack of pancakes. Lily having waffles. We both steal bits of each other’s meal.  Ad then we stagger into my apartment and crash. Flopping onto the bed still dressed, my head tucked into the hollow between her neck and chest. I drift off.

• Like 2

Nice. I'm glad they're friends again. :)

Also you made a bit of a coloring mistake here:

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I look down to see that I’ve sprung a leak and my jeans are soaked. “Ahhh Shit!! Lily I.. I….

That needs to be Ashley's purple, not Lily's green.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Nice. I'm glad they're friends again. :)

Also you made a bit of a coloring mistake here:

That needs to be Ashley's purple, not Lily's green.

thanks for catching.

I wake up to a soaked pullup and Lily’s smile, so on the balance not an unpleasant situation. “Hey sleepy head. Glad your up I was just debating whether or not to wake you up for a change.

You knew?

I checked… I hope that’s okay?

Yeah, you know I trust you and that I gave you that kind of access." (Lily and I had a standing permission thing going regarding sexual contact, but we both still checked in every now then to make sure things we’re cool.) I’m just surprised you even thought of that.

Lily actually blushes “When you first told me about the Little thing I did some research and came across the DL side of the community. It suddenly explained why I noticed you pants seeming to fit oddly on a couple occasions. Somebody not intimately familiar with your butt and that didn’t know about your Little side probably wouldn’t have even noticed but I wasn’t 100% sure. Than I found the storage cabinet with the packs of well…. I was looking for that vibe you mentioned? The new one you got with the hooked end? I figured the storage cabinet hidden in the closet would probably be where the sexy fun time stuff was kept and well…

Holy Shit I can’t believe you knew about that!!?” If this were anyone else, I’d probably be wanting to die a second time out of shame. “Remember how I only opened up to you about my med fet/fantasy of being tied up and ‘used’ for experiments and vice versa, after we had been friends for six months and fucking for four? And that was with the level of instant connection we had. I figured that with something this, let’s go with ‘unorthodox’, you’d need time to open up about it.” I can’t think of anything, so I just pull Lilly into a deep hug surprised when realize that I am both flooding my already soaked pullup and sobbing uncontrollably. I’ve had years of talk therapy but have never really been able to let go like this. “I…. No….. But I….. I know you and your feeling scared and embarrassed and vulnerable right now. You feel like it’s wrong to be that way, that people will hurt you if you are. But you have nothing to apologize for. You’re my friend and I love you. You’re safe with me, so you don’t have to keep shields up 24/7.

Okay? Lily smiles as she brushes a strand of hair out of my face. My voice comes out fairly horse “Thank you… I…. I really need to be reminded of that sometimes.

Your welcome…. So new deal.” Lily’s tone becomes all authority and business.

I’m not looking to be full time Cg, but you have a legit medical issue now and I want to help. So, if I have the time/energy I’m going take care of your…

Special underwear?

Yeah, I like that.” Lily has an amused grin on her face. “Are you sure though?

I’m sure that’s why I set clear boundaries and explained that I can’t be there one hundred percent of the time. But this is something I want to do because I care about you. So, deal?

Deal

Lily is still grinning as she gives me a gentle shove and I land back on the bed. “Well then I think somebody needs a change then…..

So, I wanted to give a shout out to @bbykimmy I feel like a lot of the convos we had recently really helped with fleshing out the dialogue for this scene.

Wow, that was an amazing chapter. I know that the whole "friend accepting your fetish" speech can feel a little cliché sometimes, but I never get tired of it and this was very good. :wub:

Also there's this one part:

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah, you know I trust you and that I gave you that kind of access.” (Lily and I had a standing permission thing going regarding sexual contact, but we both still checked in every now then to make sure things we’re cool.) I’m just surprised you even thought of that.

It seems to have done that weird thing were, because you put a period in an odd place or something, it thinks that sentence is some kind of link. :/ I would suggest editing it.

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow, that was an amazing chapter. I know that the whole "friend accepting your fetish" speech can feel a little cliché sometimes, but I never get tired of it and this was very good. :wub:

Also there's this one part:

It seems to have done that weird thing were, because you put a period in an odd place or something, it thinks that sentence is some kind of link. :/ I would suggest editing it.

Yeah it didn't do that in the original word document so I have no idea why it showed up like that here

26 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yay for healthy feelings <3

:)

Sempai noticed me!

Lily heads over to closet and goes to the small plastic storage bin. “Same place as before awesome. Also wow these are super nice and are these link thinx or something?” Lily is holding up a navy boyshort pair of the GuardianTechs.

Kind’a. Min, they’re like my supervisor/caretaker brought them. They can be used 3 or 4 times and then washed out in a sink.

That’s actually pretty cool…. You mind if grab a few for shark week?” I can’t help laughing. “Feel free to load up, the supplies are kind of a work perk. I think they’re not even on the market yet.

Do you want your nifty space panties….” She rummages around. “Another pullup or one of the full tapeup style?

It takes my brain a few seconds to adjust to this is really happening. “I guess tapeup? I’m not planning on going out and I don’t feel like having to worry about frequent changes.

Tape up it is then…. Wow these are really super cute. Like I’m not even into this and I might consider wearing one.” Lily is holding one in white back/navy polka dot. Before I know it she has my shirt, bra, and jeans off. Lily presses on my soaked pullup eliciting a small squeak. “Wow you really did a number on this one.” I think I blush but I’m not sure if that’s even something I can do. Lily rips down the front of the pullup. “Holy Shit!!!! That’s… new?

Job perk.

I’ll say.” Lily’s expression has gone distant as she stares at my new sex. “Has anyone?

Min, but that was all business… They were just helping me get cleaned up.” Lily takes a wipe and gets to work. I can’t hide the effect it’s having. Lily is thorough, but it soon becomes clear that more is going on besides cleaning. She drops the pretense sliding a finger between my lips. “So, you’ve never experienced what it’s like to have someone touch you this way?

You’d be the first

I’m honored.

I feel Lily’s finger touch the hood over my little knub pressing and rotating. “Oh Fuck!!” She grins sliding back down and up. I Feel a heat building and huh so that’s what they mean by getting wet. Lily leans down kissing me our tongues dueling before she goes lower planting kisses on my collar bone, working her way down to my breast. Her lips graze my nips as a finger pierces me. “Ohhhh God!! Lily what… That’s.. So that’s what that feels like….” She smiles at me

You like that?

Shit is that a rhetorical question?” Lily continues to palm my sex, fondling it as I rock against her unable to stop even if I wanted to. “Tell me what you want.

I want you take me and fuck me. Please Lily I need you.” Lily just smiles and proceeds to kiss and nibble her way up my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys from navel to just behind my ear. She whispers “I’m going to leave you a sticky, sweaty, mess but first I have one more question. Do you want me to make you dinner and pop your cherry tonight?

Gods yes!!! If there’s any one I trust, I mean shit yes. Lily I want you to be the woman to make a woman out me so to speak. I mean I’m nonbinary, but you know what I….

I squeal as Lily effectively face plants in my crotch her tongue moving in one long arc from perineum to clit. Her tongue dances and then one finger after another enters She look up in between nibbling on my lips. “I’m so honored to be the first to share these experiences with you. Which is why I’m going to take all day and do this right. How are you enjoying have someone go down on you?

I feel like I’m about to pass out…. It’s Fucking amazing!!!” Lily laughs at the accidental pun and proceeds to go lower she knows how much I like my butt played with from before I had this new entrance. The two sets of finger working away, her tongue piercing my white hot center it’s all two much and scream shocked as a geyser shoots out of me soaks her face. “Huly Sit baeb y’a squit’ed!!!!” is all she can get out as I grind against her face. Eventually I get my legs to unlock, she barely has time to get air before pressing her lips against mine. Damn I taste good.

The next few minutes are a blur. Lily somehow get the diaper on me without scrambling my brain from how sensitive I am down there. We curl up in bed, her naked and me in just a diaper. I’m completely blissed out just enjoying the moment as Lily puts on a pirated broadcast from japan. For the first time in I don’t know how long things, feel…. Right….

• Like 2