LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another amazing chapter! You KNOW you're badass when your solution to a problem is "I'm gonna blow up the building, THEN jump out a window!" 

Glad you enjoyed that segment :). By the way have you had a chance to read "Riding out a Blizzard in Diapers?" It's the first story I ever started righting and I just finished it.

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Glad you enjoyed that segment :). By the way have you had a chance to read "Riding out a Blizzard in Diapers?" It's the first story I ever started righting and I just finished it.

Cool! I'll check it out when I get a chance. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know how I keep falling so far behind on this story. Well that’s not entirely true. I know that working 12 hour shifts for this many days in a row with cause you to fall behind. Good job with this the fights are very exciting. I am looking forward to reading more. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

I don’t know how I keep falling so far behind on this story

Probably because, when YourFNF does decide to write, she puts up like 4 chapters in a day. :P

49 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Probably because, when YourFNF does decide to write, she puts up like 4 chapters in a day. :P

Yep, la muse, she is a fickle thing. (in stereotypical french accent)

20 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yep, la muse, she is a fickle thing. (in stereotypical french accent)

(In death metal screamo voice)

LE CUISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band:

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

(In death metal screamo voice)

LE CUISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band:

:lol:lol

When I come to Lily is walking me up to her apartment. I look like shit. Covered in soot and foam. Clothes scorched and torn. I collapse onto the couch. Lily brings me a vodka tonic. “So possible apocalypse to deal with.

Well a part of me always wanted to be the hero, for it all to mean something. Be careful what you wish for I guess. Shit it all feels so surreal, like it’s happening to someone else?

Yeah I’m having a hard time processing this myself. Honestly let’s not at least for now?

Lily pulls me up as she hits something on her phone before dropping it. I feel my shirt being torn open. Sliding against my sensitive newly regrown skin. Her hands pulling my sports bra over my head as she drags my ass in to the shower as Leon Bridges “River” starts playing.

“Oh, I wanna come near and give ya

Every part of me”

The warm water starts falling. I feel her skin press against mine. Warm soft alive for a moment it doesn’t matter where we are or our respective conditions.

“Take me to your river

I wanna go”

As the water falls there is only Lily and the moment. Pressing against eachother, holding, seeming to be desperately seeking something.

“Take me to your river

I wanna know”

For a few brief moments there is only me and this other person. All our concerns, our mistakes, regrets, sins, karma; whatever you want flow down the drain with the cascading water.

“As my sins flow down the Jordan

Oh, I wanna come near and give ya

Every part of me.”

But something else holding me. I can’t help but think of how selfish I’ve been how my choices have hurt the people around me. I mean I wasn’t a horrible person. But there is a shit ton of regret. Honestly more things I never did thing. Either I never had a chance or was too scared.

“But there's blood on my hands

And my lips aren’t clean”

Hey look at me” My eyes lock with Lily’s piercing grey ones.

I’m here for you if you need me. I love you Ashley, never forget that.

“As my sins flow down the Jordan

Oh, I wanna come near and give ya

Every part of me.”

And in that moment I let go. Exploding as flashing radiance dance across my vision. For a few moments I feel….. peace.

“Take me to your river

I wanna go

Go on,

Take me to your river

I wanna…”

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That was an amazing scene. The juxtaposition of the lyrics with Ashley's thoughts was flawless. :)

I was thinking about what you said about bringing the focus back on the characters emotions, that and I was feeling kind of down this moring and I had that song going in my head and it just came together.

13 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I was thinking about what you said about bringing the focus back on the characters emotions, that and I was feeling kind of down this moring and I had that song going in my head and it just came together.

Well it came together beautifully. :)