LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedtime Tale in Eire

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I don't have issues!  And KWOceans isn't my mommy!  She's Mcraft's mommy.  She's just a brat who makes me call her 'auntie' :P

A brat, am I? Watch yourself, Little one. I'm not above coming over there and beating you myself. Maybe I should have a chat about you to your mommy. Personally, I think you need some time gagged in a timeout. We'll see what she thinks. ;) 

2 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

A brat, am I? Watch yourself, Little one. I'm not above coming over there and beating you myself. Maybe I should have a chat about you to your mommy. Personally, I think you need some time gagged in a timeout. We'll see what she thinks. ;) 

Eep!  I'm sorry Auntie Maya, don't tell my mommy... you're the only one who actually knows how to reach her and last time you told her I needed a time-out, she gave me a spanking!

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Eep!  I'm sorry Auntie Maya, don't tell my mommy... you're the only one who actually knows how to reach her and last time you told her I needed a time-out, she gave me a spanking!

i think she needs a good time out. and a good spanking ^.^

5 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

You'll have to ask her mommy on that one. I'm just the poor soul who got roped into watching her here. What I did to deserve that, I've no idea. That one's bratty to the core, lol. 

No problem, here's my card in case you need a sitter and here's an extra to give to Kimmy's mommy if you see her.

Guest KWOceans

Don't act like you didn't love that spanking. We both know you like to be punished. It's why you're so bratty all the time. :P And you better be sorry, little girl. There will be no more of this attempted adulting. You're going to go sit and play with your toys like a good little baby while the grown-ups enjoy some peace and quiet. 

3 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

i think she needs a good time out. and a good spanking ^.^

I'm a good girl, I don't need either!  I'm a princess, so there :P

2 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Don't act like you didn't love that spanking. We both know you like to be punished. It's why you're so bratty all the time. :P And you better be sorry, little girl. There will be no more of this attempted adulting. You're going to go sit and play with your toys like a good little baby while the grown-ups enjoy some peace and quiet. 

Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am.  I... I've got a story to go write!

Guest KWOceans

I'm a good girl, I don't need either!  I'm a princess, so there :P

Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am.  I... I've got a story to go write!

Lol. See everyone? This is how you get Little Kimmy to sit and write. You just have to show her who's boss sometimes. We all know it isn't her. She just forgets sometimes and needs to be shown her place, right little princess? Go post us a nice new chapter and I promise to forgive you and keep quiet to your mommy, just this once. :P 

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Hehe - it was fun, but nobody "Liked" my diapered butt!  :o 

Fixed, That's a very cute but :)

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Fixed, That's a very cute but :)

6 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

i did! ^.^

Yay!  I know posting a picture isn't as much work as posting a chapter, but my butt has a fragile ego an it was sad.  :D

Oh I can't wait to share the first chapter of my new story tomorrow!

I remember the story from before. I liked it then and I still liked it. Just as good the second time around. I still can’t help but feel bad for how these Littles are treated. I also liked the diaper photo. I have never purchased the little paws they look like they are a good diaper. 

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

I remember the story from before. I liked it then and I still liked it. Just as good the second time around. I still can’t help but feel bad for how these Littles are treated. I also liked the diaper photo. I have never purchased the little paws they look like they are a good diaper. 

Awww thanks.  Yeah, Eire is a really dark setting but it can be a lot of fun to play in if your limits are really far out there (which mine are).

Thank you for the compliment :D  LittlePaws feel exactly the same as ABU Space, fit-wise - the plastic is different, the Space have a texture like no other diaper, the texture on the LittlePaws is pretty much the same (to me) as the texture on the Cushies.  I'm alllll about the texture and feel - the LittlePaws are wider than the Cushies (just like the Space) and nice and thick.  I almost never wear without a booster though :)

29 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Awww thanks.  Yeah, Eire is a really dark setting but it can be a lot of fun to play in if your limits are really far out there (which mine are).

Thank you for the compliment :D  LittlePaws feel exactly the same as ABU Space, fit-wise - the plastic is different, the Space have a texture like no other diaper, the texture on the LittlePaws is pretty much the same (to me) as the texture on the Cushies.  I'm alllll about the texture and feel - the LittlePaws are wider than the Cushies (just like the Space) and nice and thick.  I almost never wear without a booster though :)

Apparently I need to get better quality diapers

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Apparently I need to get better quality diapers

If you've never tried a real AB/DL diaper, they are WORLDS different from anything you can buy in mainstream stores.

The DC Amor is my absolute favorite for color and feel, but the tapes suck.

Cushies are my favorite for a smaller diaper (there's something magical about a 2-tape diaper), but the LittlePaws/Space are probably the best overall.  I need to try the new Tykables, I plan on buying some at CAPCon.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

If you've never tried a real AB/DL diaper, they are WORLDS different from anything you can buy in mainstream stores.

The DC Amor is my absolute favorite for color and feel, but the tapes suck.

Cushies are my favorite for a smaller diaper (there's something magical about a 2-tape diaper), but the LittlePaws/Space are probably the best overall.  I need to try the new Tykables, I plan on buying some at CAPCon.

Are there any with design closer to regular panties? The farthest I'd like to try regressing to at this point is teen. Has anyone had experience with goodnight? I wonder if I could fit into those.

• 3 months later...

I mean to remember there was another story with this kind of theme. A Girl was captured and forced into a new experimental suit to "transform" her into a fish I think. Does anyone know this story? Or other stories that play in this darker place of the Diaper Dimension?

11 minutes ago, Sky Hooves said:

A Girl was captured and forced into a new experimental suit to "transform" her into a fish

The co-author, KWOceans, was the author of this story you are referring to, but transforming to a mermaid.  I can't recall the name though.

It was The Little Mermaid started in June 2017, but I think it is no longer on the site as most of her stories are gone as well from whatever happened to the site unless she decides to repost.

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

It was The Little Mermaid started in June 2017, but I think it is no longer on the site as most of her stories are gone as well from whatever happened to the site unless she decides to repost.

Thank you very much. I will ask her if she could maybe repost the story.