LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

God's Opinions And Feelings..

I asked for permission before I started this topic. I'm wondering what other ppl here think God might feel about us being the way we are. What do you think God's opinions are?

I'm not askin if he luvs us, and I'm not trying sparking debate, I just wanna hear ppl's personal opinions and beliefs on it. For example I believe he/she created all of mankind in his/her image. So maybe God just wants to feel safe and secure too?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD I won't even start anything about god but i will answer your question though.

If there is an "All Seeing God", hes probably laughing at us because we look silly in our white thick (or colorful) diapers. Or maybe he finds us cute

In my opinion how we act or persive ourselves is up to each and everyone of us. Enjoy your diapers and don't worry what this "god" may think lol.

Necros~

I think God accepts everyone the way they are! ESPECIALLY if it makes u feel safe and secure, and ur doing nothing wrong and hurting no one! As long as we are kind, loving, and nonjudgemental, I think God will appreciate each and every one of us JUST the way we are, no matter what kind of undergarments we choose to wear :) And that, is my honest opinion! I wont go into any more depth than this since I'm not an overly religious person.. huggles and cuddles to everyone ESPECIALLY my very wonderful DLB! I LOVE U!

Huggles,

CURIOUS

Assuming you're talking about the Judeo-Christian God.... every time I study the bible, I'm struck by how most of God's laws for men are based around common sense. Why does God say not to sleep with a woman you're not married to? It's not because he doesn't want you to have fun and show love, that law is there to limit the spread of disease and prevent a couple who isn't really committed from having kids. Almost all of the rules actually passed down by God or his direct messengers have a rational basis for existing.

So, since the Bible doesn't specifically pass a ruling on adults wearing diapers, you have to ask yourself: is this something that can harm yourself or others? I would say NO, except under certain circumstances, like when you allow it to take control of your life. This I would equate to Eph 5:18, which states "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess." Here Paul clearly shows that there is too much of a good thing- wine, in excess, controls you, and begins to ruin your life. The same could be said of an out-of-control ABDL lifestyle. As long as you're enjoying it in a way that doesn't harm yourself or others, I believe you're living within the will of God.

I am a none believer of religion and think it was all made up by some one who could not cope with the idea of loved ones dieing and not seeing them again but that is a another hot topic me thinks.

If (big if) there is a god I am with curious on the answer that I don't think he/she/it will mind as long as we are good upstanding people and you are not harming anyone and have led a life of love and not hate I don't think he/she/it is going to mind if we wear nappies

(that what me hopping anyway just in case there is a god ..lol) . :angel_not:

If you do believe in God, and you have read the Bible, then you already have your answer.

God is Omniscient (All Knowing) therefore before you ever even thought about being a AB/DL he already knew it, that said how would he be surprised by something he knew about you before you knew it? Or approve or even disapprove of something he made you to be?

Now Like was asked if your speaking of the Christian (King James) God, then Genesis 1:27 would have told you God is a He not a she. "God created man in HIS own image, in the image of God created he HIM"..ect...

I agree this Thread is a bummer, if you knew of your faith, then you wouldn't need to ask a question like this. Thank goodness I converted from such a faith to one of knowledge, but to each there own, if it gets ya through the day more power to ya.

I agree - beside - everyone sane knows the great Wolf gods shine down on those puppies who are safely diapered - lest they soil on the holy carpets and you know how BAD those are to clean.

Keep it real people ;)

DP

(People who waste their life believing in a two thousand year old Harry Potter Book need all the help they can get)

[Jeeze, I'm sure glad I didn't say that last bit out loud - - D'OH!]

As pointed out - basically all of Gods' laws basically have to do with not harming yourself, or others (Oh, BTW, he is also jealous! You can't be worshiping any other being or object either.) - Therefore, I don't see how there could be any real problem with it, as long as it dose not totally take over your life, because it dose not hurt anyway. Perhaps he even finds it a bit humorous, he's kind of a jokester himself (Note the huge difference in age between when human males and females reach sexual peak - LOL).

Basically, don't worship it, and don't harm yourself or others in the process, and I can't see God having any problem with it.

The God and Goddess I worship allow me to do as I please, so long as I harm none.

Mind the Wiccan Law Ye Must

In Perfect Love, and Perfect Trust

Eight Words the Wiccan Rede Fulfill

An it harm none, Do What Ye Will

An lest in self defense it be,

Ever mind the rule of three

What ye send out comes back to thee

Follow these words with your mind and heart,

Merry Ye Meet

and Merry Ye Part

So Mote It Be!

Rule of Three:

What you send out in to the universe, be it good, or bad, will return to you threefold.

It's a guidline, don't go thinking that punching some random innocent in the face will get you punched 3 times.

However, stealing a laptop may result in your car being destroyed.

There is no escaping the rule of three, not even death will evade it!

As pointed out - basically all of Gods' laws basically have to do with not harming yourself, or others (Oh, BTW, he is also jealous! You can't be worshiping any other being or object either.) - Therefore, I don't see how there could be any real problem with it, as long as it dose not totally take over your life, because it dose not hurt anyway. Perhaps he even finds it a bit humorous, he's kind of a jokester himself (Note the huge difference in age between when human males and females reach sexual peak - LOL).

Basically, don't worship it, and don't harm yourself or others in the process, and I can't see God having any problem with it.

Oh great diaper

Deliver us from leakation.

Lead us not to irritation.

Absorb our excreation.

Ahmen.

Aw fuck, going to hell, again.

If you do believe in God, and you have read the Bible, then you already have your answer.

God is Omniscient (All Knowing) therefore before you ever even thought about being a AB/DL he already knew it, that said how would he be surprised by something he knew about you before you knew it? Or approve or even disapprove of something he made you to be?

Now Like was asked if your speaking of the Christian (King James) God, then Genesis 1:27 would have told you God is a He not a she. "God created man in HIS own image, in the image of God created he HIM"..ect...

I agree this Thread is a bummer, if you knew of your faith, then you wouldn't need to ask a question like this. Thank goodness I converted from such a faith to one of knowledge, but to each there own, if it gets ya through the day more power to ya.

I was curious from a philosophical point of view what other people believe. I am both a person of faith and knowledge.. Id you knew me you'd undrstand why I am a faithful person. But I am far from being the perfect religious disciple who attends cdhurch every sunday, but i wont delve into that. I was just curious as to what other peoples thoughts and opinions are. I asked the moderater before I posted so the topic is an okay one...

Oh brother....

* Puts right hand on forehead while shaking head

Why did I figure something like that was going to come up sooner or latter.......

I think I'm a deist. I used to say I was agnostic but I believe things are more that accidental.

I do not believe in organized religion. I cannot worship a god that would say killing another man is allowed because he doesn't believe in the same religion. I can't believe a religion that doesn't treat men and women equally. I can't abide with a person saying he is god's representative on earth and speaks for him. I do not believe in miracles or saints with powers. I don't believe in prophecy nor any religion that features prophets. I can't worship a god that picks favorites and destroys things in anger.

I believe god and satan are interchangeable for most purposes. The bible is only one side of a story. For example, if satan had gotten to adam and eve first and told them god was mean and would kick them out for merely tasting the fruit, we'd all be worshiping satan and trying not to be tempted by god and his evil, smiting angels.

I have no problem knowing that when I die, my body will rot and I'm gone forever. I believe we are insignificant and meaningless beyond our immediate sphere of influence. I believe life is precious and that we are not the only life in the universe.

First and foremost, I believe reason and intelligence are the proof of a real god.

Well, I've got to answer this since I am the creator of:

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

And I have got to tell you what I believe God thinks about diapers based upon the evidence I have been given.

To begin with, we are not God, therefore we do not know all of God's ways and to presume we know how things work without any instruction from God is arrogance. However, through careful reasoning and deduction we can come to a logical conclusion from the evidence God has given us. My experience has actually been not just empirical but spiritual so I have an advantage to the people who do not use their spirit to guide them. When you accept full-hearted the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in your life and believe and Love God with all your heart and soul you will receive a gift from God. This gift is called the Holy Spirit, the Great Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, which will come to live inside of you. The Holy Spirit can affect you physically, by reading the word of God the Holy Spirit can direct your thoughts and also can make you feel comforted whenever you are in trouble. Ok, so I have confidence that I am saved and that this entity inside of me is the Holy Spirit. Now, what does this mean and how does it relate to diapers? Well, it confirms God's will to those who love them, because I received this Spirit when I was saved and believed. It confirms to me 100% that diapers cannot make me go to hell. I have felt the Holy Spirit inside of me when I was wearing and when I wasn't wearing. It confirms that in the priority list of things that are important to God, having a diaper fetish is not as important as real spiritual matters like loving God and loving others. Just by the fact that I have the Holy Spirit and am a AB/DL that is 100% saved I can tell you that God doesn't really think much about diapers.

The truth is, God is Love. Who you Love and how you Love is what matters. When you love God and Jesus first and seek the kingdom of heaven all other things will be given to you, even the freedom to wear diapers for fun!

Hugs to all,

Super Diaper Baby

It's simple, if it causes more harm to you or others by not wearing diapers, then wear them, but otherwise, don't do it. Thus, it's becomes an evaluation of yourself, your needs and your situation. Personally, I know that if I don't act like a child now and then, my anxieties will overwhelm me, so I must do it live healthily. However, this is not the case with everyone (or most).

As for God, I'm certain He/She wants us to do what's healthy, and thus, good. It's not a question of cuteness or weirdness, but rather of what soothes your soul so that God may reside in it.

I asked for permission before I started this topic. I'm wondering what other ppl here think God might feel about us being the way we are. What do you think God's opinions are?

I'm not askin if he luvs us, and I'm not trying sparking debate, I just wanna hear ppl's personal opinions and beliefs on it. For example I believe he/she created all of mankind in his/her image. So maybe God just wants to feel safe and secure too?

Most usually "gods" opinnion is the one translated by the priests. In other words it's what the priests think "god" thinks, in other words again, it's the priests opinion. So when asking what "god" thinks the answer you most often gets is what the priests think. Priests are individuals like all the rest of us, and as such they have different opinions on things. Some are very conservative, others are not, but none of them are probably always right on all subjects.

Only the fewest pee ple, even among the priests, have a direct conection to their "god", all they do is guess, and spice it with their own view on the subject.

You should rather ask yourself,

Do I hurt pee ple when I do this or that?

Does it mean I am not a good friend to my "neighbour" doing this or that?

Do I judge pee ple wrongfully when I do this or that?

If you feel it's wrong what you do, and/or if you feel you hurt pee ple when you do what you do, it may be because you actually feel it's wrong yourself.

Can you live with a feeling of doing something wrong, when you know how it feels when other pee ple treat you wrong.

on the other hand, if you feel it's ok, and you know you hurt nobody, why stop doing it then.

This brings to mind 2 things.(1)A scientist and God were talking. Sci:I can make life now without your help! God:OK show me! Sci:He takes dirt and starts forming a body. God:One minute;you said without my help right? Sci:Yep!! God:Then get your own dirt!....(2)If you beleive in God you know in your heart what is wrong or right....I dealt with wearing diapers and guilt feelings when younger till I realised wearing hurt noone and made me deal with lifes hardships better than not wearing.So for me not wearing when I feel I need to is a sin because I am hurting myself inwardly and others outwardly in the way I treat them when I get sharp and ill.

well i look at it like this

GOD put me in diapers first as a child then he put me back in them in 1967, god had the choice in 1967 to keep my soul or let me live he chose for me to live and in diapers or he would have healed the spinal cord damge from a plane crash..

as for the other 2 that live with me god chosse for them to be in diapers the rest of there lifes but not allowing them to be born perfect or born with out having CP

think god has to many other things on his mind to worry about a person wear diapers think he would be more worried about the kids at 6 years old that are over 100 lbs

or the other countrys that keel each other off becasue they worship diffrently then other believ it should be

and guess the biggest questions is which God are we talking about

seems most gods believe you should not judge others that is his job and his alone

your part of the job is to excpet those that are different and to learn from them

but then again my god is different then most others as my god is not green with words written on it

i feel we are put here for a reason and after we choice to be born we choice to be born we live those lifes out to the best we can if we learn what we need to learn we may not be back again to try

oh yes my god is different he or she could care less how you dress or where you live or what you drive

he believes in helping others and live our life to the best we can and to provide help to those with problems or that need help he could care less what god you worship as long as you live the life each day and not just one or 2 days agrees to go to a service inhs name

I am a none believer of religion and think it was all made up by some one who could not cope with the idea of loved ones dieing and not seeing them again but that is a another hot topic me thinks.

If (big if) there is a god I am with curious on the answer that I don't think he/she/it will mind as long as we are good upstanding people and you are not harming anyone and have led a life of love and not hate I don't think he/she/it is going to mind if we wear nappies

(that what me hopping anyway just in case there is a god ..lol) . :angel_not:

This is the most ridiculus topic ever.

Agreed totally. This thread could have been on a more meaningful subject ... anything really, but not religion! Its the basis of so much bloodshed ... why keep it in our lives? Because we need it? NO! We don't need to, if people would get up and start believing in themselves instead of a "God" life would be so much more productive! Not only that, some wars would just plain end!

I don't know, i just felt like saying this. It was boiling in me when i read all the posts about this.

Believe in yourself, we're the real gods here nothing else.

Necros~

I asked for permission. I'm wondering what other ppl here think God might feel about us being the way we are.

THOU ART GOD...............How do YOU feel about the way you are?

Was watching Montel Williams with his guest psychic Sylvia...........they would have us believe that there are any number of spirits watching over us all the time.

Agreed totally. This thread could have been on a more meaningful subject ... anything really, but not religion! Its the basis of so much bloodshed ... why keep it in our lives? Because we need it? NO! We don't need to, if people would get up and start believing in themselves instead of a "God" life would be so much more productive! Not only that, some wars would just plain end!

Actually, if you look at most wars, they occur because people believe in themselves WAY too much. They think they are perfect or superior somehow, and hence all others should be eliminated or subjugated. This kind of self-worship is what starts most wars, and most religions deal with the appreciation of all humanity. Just because some religious people worship themselves, and God/humanity second, does not mean that's what most religions are about. Those people are missing the point, because I know that the Catholic/Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths at least, are about believing in yourself within and as a part of society.

In any case, it's clear that self-worship has caused far more bloodshed than any religion. If our bloody history is any indication, we do need religion. However, we need good religions, just as we need good government and societies. There are many faiths that fit this profile, despite the errant member here and there, and the problem periods of their pasts.

I motion for this thread to be locked or deleted.

OOC, why? I see no reason why people shouldn't be able to discuss this if they want to within bounds of the forum rules which we all know. If you don't want to read it, I motion for you not to click the thread - you don't have to.

AutieAB (atheist FWIW)

OOC, why? I see no reason why people shouldn't be able to discuss this if they want to within bounds of the forum rules which we all know. If you don't want to read it, I motion for you not to click the thread - you don't have to.

AutieAB (atheist FWIW)

...and this Pagan agrees!