LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Topic About Diapers And Balancing Life

Hello rusty pins,

First of all, I'd like to thank you whole-heartedly for your dedication to the ABDL community's psychological comfort, and especially for your Wikihow pages which are very helpful. You're an angel in our community.

I'm a 54 year old single Frenchman teaching English as a Foreign language in a junior high-school in France. I've been an ABDL since I was a teen, and now, I have decided to go wearing 24/7, partly for safety reasons because the anti-hypertensive medicine that I have to take gives me frequent urges to pee, and partly for the pleasure and reassuring comfort of it.
I must say that these urges to pee are partly caused by my personal reverse-kegel training which I often do to help me become a bedwetter. Then, since my prostate operation 3 years ago, the dribbling after peeing has worsened, and the 20 minutes after peeing in the toilet have become critical.

So, my life-spoiling FEELING OF GUILT WHEN TEACHING MY KIDS IN A DIAPER is a complex thing to deal with, because I'm not really fully incontinent and with an effort I could make it without wearing a diaper in class, especially if I stopped my reverse-kegel trainings.
If I were really incontinent there would be the "You have no option but wear a diaper" notion that would help me greatly.
But while teaching, THE PLEASURE OF THE WARM PEE RUNNING IN MY DIAPER (although I'm merely noticing that pleasure and not dwelling on it) makes me FEEL SHAME AND GUILT. 
Am I not BETRAYING MY STUDENTS' TRUST in me ? JUST HOW GROSS would my students find me if they knew about it ? And by the way, just how suspicious is the UNUSUAL SHAPE OF MY TROUSERS BOTTOM, with the material making DUBIOUS FOLDS on my backsides because of the diaper and liner beneath ?
My students know that I'm having chronic health issues as the previous anti-hypertensive that I took made me so sick that my doctor had to give me a medical leave. WOULD THEY ACCEPT MY HAVING TO WEAR DIAPERS BECAUSE OF MEDICAL REASONS (although it isn't quite true) or would they still think it's gross and I shoudn't be teaching at all ?...

I love my job and I have a huge respect for my students. Until recently, I always kept my ABDL life and my teaching life quite separate, and I just wonder if I can keep doing so mentally while wearing diapers to school.

I would be very happy if you could give me advice about what to do in my situation.
But it is clear that if I want to become a bedwetter, I must first lose day-time continence.
Should I just give up the idea of becoming a bed-wetter ? 

Thank you very much again.

Chris

NB: I've been using capital letters to help the reader locate the different topics in that long message, for easier reading. No aggressiveness is meant at all, contrary to what the studid code of "Netiquette" used to rule. Capital letters are just an ideal way of providing the reader with comfortable landmarks, instead of being confronted with a discouraging sea of lower case characters.

My thoughts about wearing diapers while teaching kids in school.  First, no one can tell you if you should give up your idea of becoming a bedwetter or losing day time control.  Those are decisions only you can decide for yourself.  I will state my opinion of it though.  If changing your life to become incontinent makes you happy, that is one thing.  You say you really love your job.  If you lost your job and livelyhood over the decision to make yourself incontinent for the sole purpose of having to wear diapers 24/7, how happy would that make you?  Which would you be happier with?  Wearing diapers 24/7 and being incontinent to fulfill your lifelong AB/DL lifestyle, or losing your teaching position over it, possibly losing the respect of your peers and students, having it in your records and possibly not finding another teaching job?  Let me also say there will be people responding to those comments by saying they can't fire you over a disability due to the law.  To those people I say true, but this person lives and works in France where laws might be different.  It's also true that people can't be fired for this kind of "disability", but any employer can find other meaningless ways to harass you or make your life miserable to get you to quit, or find other reasons to get rid of you.  I have stated many times before that I believe in a healthy balance between real life and the diaper fetish.  If you are so into it that you stop going out with friends or doing everyday normal things because you would rather stay home and wear diapers or play baby, the fetish and lifestyle has taken over and you are no longer in control of it.  I can have my fun in diapers and choose where and when to be in diapers, but I can also enjoy a normal lifestyle and activities without needing diapers.  the point is, we don't have to physically make ourselves diaper dependent to enjoy wearing and using them whenever we want to, and not being diaper dependent gives us more options in life when perhaps not having to be in a diaper might be more appropriate.

If you really need diapers to keep your pants dry due to medical issues, best to wear them as discreetly as possible.  It seems you do have somewhat of a need with your prior prostate issues being part of it.  That also goes even if you need them due to your own personal choice of doing reverse kegel excersizes to weaken your bladder sphincter so you will bedwet or day wet without control.  If it is your choice to make your control worse or eventually lose bladder control because you want to become incontinent and have no choice but to have to wear diapers all the time, so be it.  YOU STILL NEED TO KEEP A DIAPER FETISH SEPERATE WHEN IN SCHOOL TEACHING KIDS in my opinion.  There is a big difference between wearing for medical need and wearing for personal pleasures and while the Wikihelp articles are useful in making people feel comfortable and OK with their decisions to become AB or DL and wear diapers for their own personal choices, I liken the situation to a fetish with sexual overtones and desires.  Many people here see their diaper lifestyle as sexual.  If it were normal sex between couples they would do it in the privacy of their home or hotel room.  They wouldn't take off their clothes and start going at it in the store, restaraunt or CLASSROOM in front of other people.  They wouldn't start fondling themselves in a public place and moaning in pleasure.  They may get the urges or think about what may come later when they get home, but they surpress acting on those feelings until privet times alone.  The same should apply to teaching kids in school while wearing diapers for protection. 

While it's true you wear diapers for your own pleasures and have done things to your body to make it so you won't be able to control of your bladder for the purpose of having to wear diapers, when in school teaching kids the diapers should take the sole roll of a need to keep pants dry only, just like people who are incontinent and need them for that purpose.  They become a tool like glasses to help people see, or a hearing aid so people can hear better, or a cane so people can keep their balance better.  Nothing about those items turns you on sexually.  Enjoy and embrace wearing diapers for fun and sexual pleasure like so many of us do.  Don't feel guilt or shame for doing it because there is nothing wrong with it at all.  To me it's just another form of pleasure, but I keep it in perspective.  I enjoy it and don't feel guilt about wearing and wetting diapers.  I wouldn't feel guilt about having sex with a woman either (unless she was married, and then it would be a different kind of guilt).  With me, there is a time and a place for it.  I may discreetly wear diapers under my clothes when out shopping and wet myself doing so, but I don't go out wearing nothing but diapers among people shopping and comment to them on how good they feel and how I get sexually turned on when I wet myself.  Like sex between two people, those feelings are best kept behind closed doors.  I'm not saying I can't enjoy wetting my diapers while out shopping in a store, I just surpress the sexual side of them.  Those feeling can take over a person if that person lets them and doesn't keep them in check during inapropriate times. 

I think while teaching a class of young teens (or anyone for that matter), it wouldn't be wrong to wear diapers DISCREETLY under clothing if needed, wet when you have to and even enjoy that warm feeling a little, but keep the focus totally on your job of teaching the students, period.  Ignore any feelings you might have of being in diapers and wetting yourself and act on those feelings once you are home.  Treat your diapers during class as nothing more than a necessity like wearing glasses or walking with a cane.  Don't feel guilt over having to wear diapers in class to keep your pants dry, but maybe some guilt feelings would apply if you were teaching your kids in class while fixating on your diapers and how great they feel, how it turns you on each time you wet them, how glad you are that you made the decision of your body losing control just for the purpose of having to always wear diapers.  Surpress those feelings in class and concentrate on your job of teaching the kids.  In class diapers should become a tool to help you get through your day, not an object of a sexual fetish. 

I might also be very careful about your diapers at work since your job is teaching young teenagers in school.  As you mentioned, the school is probably aware you have medical needs due to your leave of absence.  Some students may also be aware of it, but they may not be aware your medical needs "require" you to wear diapers.   Under no circumstance should you do anything to even hint that you are wearing diapers around students.  Some of them might possibly notice the contours of the back of your pants, as you mentioned, but make sure you do everything in your power to minimize that and keep any diaper from showing out the back of your pants.  This has nothing to do with the Wikihelp articles about getting over any guilt you have about wearing diapers for personal pleasure.  It's about making sure others are not involved in any way with your kinks and that includes noticing you wear diapers if it can be avoided.  People think all kinds of negative things about an adult who wears diapers.  Some parents may accept it if for a medical reason, but some may react very differently and think of you as a pedofile or wierdo sexual freak because you wear diapers and don't want you anywhere near their children, let alone teaching them in a class.  That's especially concerning when you are a teacher of young kids or teenagers. It is a real concern and your first and foremost concern is keeping others from knowing your wearing diapers, especially the true reasons why and to make sure you do everything in your power to keep it that way.  Wear a onesie or compression shorts under your pants if you think the outline of your butt is too revealing that you are wearing diapers.  A onesie will also help make sure no diaper shows out the back of your pants accidentally.  People will often say, "No one will notice the bulk in your pants.  They just go about here normal lives"  That may be true, but I say. "Better safe than sorry" if there is any question at all someone might notice, especially kids or teens in a class where they see you 5 days a week.  You might even feel it's prudent to inform the appropriate person in your school system about your medical issues with continence and your using bladder protection just in case something happens (like another teacher noticing when you are in the restroom, for example).  Thats up to you, but to sum it up in fewer words, enjoy your diapers, don't feel guilt over wearing them even though you made the need for them yourself, but leave the enjoyment outside the classroom and when teaching your diapers are just a tool only to keep your pants dry.  Nothing more.

I guess my biggest question is this:

What's wrong with sitting at home in a playpen, eating formula from a bottle and playing with baby toys in a dirty diaper while waiting for your Mommy to change you?

Obviously one would be going to work, paying bills, and contributing to society, but seriously, what's wrong with doing that within the confines of one's own home?

As far as I'm concerned, that's balance: Baby at home, adult at work.

I guess my biggest question is this:

What's wrong with sitting at home in a playpen, eating formula from a bottle and playing with baby toys in a dirty diaper while waiting for your Mommy to change you?

Obviously one would be going to work, paying bills, and contributing to society, but seriously, what's wrong with doing that within the confines of one's own home?

As far as I'm concerned, that's balance: Baby at home, adult at work.

You are right and that is basically what he is saying, to not spend all time in baby mode, to go and enjoy life outside of the house sometimes too.

• Like 1

He isn't saying anything is wrong with going full baby mode.

All he is saying is that he believes in balance.

You are right and that is basically what he is saying, to not spend all time in baby mode, to go and enjoy life outside of the house sometimes too.

Well, life outside the house isn't all that great either...

You could still enjoy diapers outside of the house if you wanted to, you just (probably) wouldnt want to make it super obvious to everybody around you.

But it's not just diapers. It's pacifiers, bottles, baby food, formula, baby toys. All are equally important for me.

Seems like his solution to balance is to expend a lot of mental energy on the subject.

I’ve always thought of wikihow as one of those sites where fetish trolls post for kicks under the pretense of providing information.

For example:

https://m.wikihow.com/wikiHowTo?search=T+diapers

Which is not to say the info is wrong, just that the motive for writing these is not public service.

True. Still, life would just be simpler as a baby. Balance can be a hard thing sometimes.

But it's not just diapers. It's pacifiers, bottles, baby food, formula, baby toys. All are equally important for me.

In that case I would say it's probably better to indulge at home then.

Everybody has different ideas of what aspects are important to them and it would probably not help advance our lifestyle in a public direction if any of us went out in public like that.

In that case I would say it's probably better to indulge at home then.

Everybody has different ideas of what aspects are important to them and it would probably not help advance our lifestyle in a public direction if any of us went out in public like that.

Very true. Though I probably wouldn't go out in public anymore than absolutely necessary at that point lol

Doesn't stop people from trying. :P

I was on a call with the founder of a multibillion dollar company today. Half tempted to ask for some. Worst he could say is no, right? 

(But worst my boss could say is “you’re fired”)

I was on a call with the founder of a multibillion dollar company today. Half tempted to ask for some. Worst he could say is no, right? 

(But worst my boss could say is “you’re fired”)

Life is about taking chances. No risk, no gain. Sometimes the rewards are worth the risk.

You say you really love your job.  If you lost your job and livelyhood over the decision to make yourself incontinent for the sole purpose of having to wear diapers 24/7, how happy would that make you?  Which would you be happier with?  Wearing diapers 24/7 and being incontinent to fulfill your lifelong AB/DL lifestyle, or losing your teaching position over it, possibly losing the respect of your peers and students, having it in your records and possibly not finding another teaching job?  Let me also say there will be people responding to those comments by saying they can't fire you over a disability due to the law.  To those people I say true, but this person lives and works in France where laws might be different.  It's also true that people can't be fired for this kind of "disability", but any employer can find other meaningless ways to harass you or make your life miserable to get you to quit, or find other reasons to get rid of you.   (...)

If you really need diapers to keep your pants dry due to medical issues, best to wear them as discreetly as possible.  It seems you do have somewhat of a need with your prior prostate issues being part of it.  That also goes even if you need them due to your own personal choice of doing reverse kegel excersizes to weaken your bladder sphincter so you will bedwet or day wet without control.  If it is your choice to make your control worse or eventually lose bladder control because you want to become incontinent and have no choice but to have to wear diapers all the time, so be it.  YOU STILL NEED TO KEEP A DIAPER FETISH SEPERATE WHEN IN SCHOOL TEACHING KIDS in my opinion.  (...)

Many people here see their diaper lifestyle as sexual.  If it were normal sex between couples they would do it in the privacy of their home or hotel room.  They wouldn't take off their clothes and start going at it in the store, restaraunt or CLASSROOM in front of other people.  They wouldn't start fondling themselves in a public place and moaning in pleasure.  They may get the urges or think about what may come later when they get home, but they surpress acting on those feelings until privet times alone.  The same should apply to teaching kids in school while wearing diapers for protection. 

While it's true you wear diapers for your own pleasures and have done things to your body to make it so you won't be able to control of your bladder for the purpose of having to wear diapers, when in school teaching kids the diapers should take the sole roll of a need to keep pants dry only, just like people who are incontinent and need them for that purpose.  They become a tool like glasses to help people see, or a hearing aid so people can hear better, or a cane so people can keep their balance better.  Nothing about those items turns you on sexually.  Enjoy and embrace wearing diapers for fun and sexual pleasure like so many of us do.  Don't feel guilt or shame for doing it because there is nothing wrong with it at all.  To me it's just another form of pleasure, but I keep it in perspective.  I enjoy it and don't feel guilt about wearing and wetting diapers.  (...)  With me, there is a time and a place for it.  I may discreetly wear diapers under my clothes when out shopping and wet myself doing so, but I don't go out wearing nothing but diapers among people shopping and comment to them on how good they feel and how I get sexually turned on when I wet myself.  Like sex between two people, those feelings are best kept behind closed doors. 

I'm not saying I can't enjoy wetting my diapers while out shopping in a store, I just surpress the sexual side of them.  Those feeling can take over a person if that person lets them and doesn't keep them in check during inapropriate times. 

I think while teaching a class of young teens (or anyone for that matter), it wouldn't be wrong to wear diapers DISCREETLY under clothing if needed, wet when you have to and even enjoy that warm feeling a little, but keep the focus totally on your job of teaching the students, period.  Ignore any feelings you might have of being in diapers and wetting yourself and act on those feelings once you are home.  Treat your diapers during class as nothing more than a necessity like wearing glasses or walking with a cane.  Don't feel guilt over having to wear diapers in class to keep your pants dry, but maybe some guilt feelings would apply if you were teaching your kids in class while fixating on your diapers and how great they feel, how it turns you on each time you wet them, how glad you are that you made the decision of your body losing control just for the purpose of having to always wear diapers.  Surpress those feelings in class and concentrate on your job of teaching the kids.  In class diapers should become a tool to help you get through your day, not an object of a sexual fetish. 

I might also be very careful about your diapers at work since your job is teaching young teenagers in school.  As you mentioned, the school is probably aware you have medical needs due to your leave of absence.  Some students may also be aware of it, but they may not be aware your medical needs "require" you to wear diapers.   Under no circumstance should you do anything to even hint that you are wearing diapers around students.  Some of them might possibly notice the contours of the back of your pants, as you mentioned, but make sure you do everything in your power to minimize that and keep any diaper from showing out the back of your pants.  This has nothing to do with the Wikihelp articles about getting over any guilt you have about wearing diapers for personal pleasure.  It's about making sure others are not involved in any way with your kinks and that includes noticing you wear diapers if it can be avoided.  People think all kinds of negative things about an adult who wears diapers.  Some parents may accept it if for a medical reason, but some may react very differently and think of you as a pedofile or wierdo sexual freak because you wear diapers and don't want you anywhere near their children, let alone teaching them in a class.  That's especially concerning when you are a teacher of young kids or teenagers. It is a real concern and your first and foremost concern is keeping others from knowing your wearing diapers, especially the true reasons why and to make sure you do everything in your power to keep it that way.  Wear a onesie or compression shorts under your pants if you think the outline of your butt is too revealing that you are wearing diapers.  A onesie will also help make sure no diaper shows out the back of your pants accidentally.  People will often say, "No one will notice the bulk in your pants.  They just go about here normal lives"  That may be true, but I say. "Better safe than sorry" if there is any question at all someone might notice, especially kids or teens in a class where they see you 5 days a week.  You might even feel it's prudent to inform the appropriate person in your school system about your medical issues with continence and your using bladder protection just in case something happens (like another teacher noticing when you are in the restroom, for example).  Thats up to you, but to sum it up in fewer words, enjoy your diapers, don't feel guilt over wearing them even though you made the need for them yourself, but leave the enjoyment outside the classroom and when teaching your diapers are just a tool only to keep your pants dry.  Nothing more.

Thank you very much for your long answer, rusty pin. It's helping me greatly to relieve any sense of guilt as to wearing diapers in class just a protection to avoid wetting my pants. I just feel humiliated that you take it for granted that I am indulging sexual arousal in class however discreetly, WHICH I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm not a pedophile and I just couldn't be sexually aroused in the presence of kids. The mere idea of it would be too disgusting to make any sexual arousal possible.

I may have been surprised once by the pleasant feeling of warm pee running on my skin while teaching, but there was nothing sexual about it : just the same as the comfortable feeling of warm water running on your hands.

But apart from that, I'm very happy with your answer as it confirms what I've already been experiencing in the last week : that overcoming embarassment is indeed possible and that my pursuing the holy grale of permanent incontinence may perfectly be compatible with my unaltered involvement in my professional passion of teaching, finding clever ways of explaining grammatical difficulties, providing my students with amazingly efficient tips for learning English as a foreign language .

Don't worry, I have never felt like letting my students know about my wearing diapers and I will do everything possible to keep them ignoring it.

As to my headmistress, I know that she wouldn't mind my discreetly wearing diapers for medical reasons, because 3 years ago, in the last month before my prostate operation, when I asked her if I should go on teaching until the day before the operation discreetly wearing diapers in class or if she'd rather I had a sick leave, she clearly told me that it would be better to go on teaching.

Your reply has helped me be assured that whatever pleasant and reassuring comfort I may feel wearing a diaper to school and not having to be stressed about holding my pee, that is not sexual arousal, I needn't feel ashamed of it, and in fact it allows me to concentrate better on the job, relieved of the risk of scary wet spots.

Thank you again.

Thank you very much for your long answer, rusty pin. It's helping me greatly to relieve any sense of guilt as to wearing diapers in class just a protection to avoid wetting my pants. I just feel humiliated that you take it for granted that I am indulging sexual arousal in class however discreetly, WHICH I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm not a pedophile and I just couldn't be sexually aroused in the presence of kids. The mere idea of it would be too disgusting to make any sexual arousal possible.

I may have been surprised once by the pleasant feeling of warm pee running on my skin while teaching, but there was nothing sexual about it : just the same as the comfortable feeling of warm water running on your hands.

But apart from that, I'm very happy with your answer as it confirms what I've already been experiencing in the last week : that overcoming embarassment is indeed possible and that my pursuing the holy grale of permanent incontinence may perfectly be compatible with my unaltered involvement in my professional passion of teaching, finding clever ways of explaining grammatical difficulties, providing my students with amazingly efficient tips for learning English as a foreign language .

Don't worry, I have never felt like letting my students know about my wearing diapers and I will do everything possible to keep them ignoring it.

As to my headmistress, I know that she wouldn't mind my discreetly wearing diapers for medical reasons, because 3 years ago, in the last month before my prostate operation, when I asked her if I should go on teaching until the day before the operation discreetly wearing diapers in class or if she'd rather I had a sick leave, she clearly told me that it would be better to go on teaching.

Your reply has helped me be assured that whatever pleasant and reassuring comfort I may feel wearing a diaper to school and not having to be stressed about holding my pee, that is not sexual arousal, I needn't feel ashamed of it, and in fact it allows me to concentrate better on the job, relieved of the risk of scary wet spots.

Thank you again.

Thanks.  No offence was ever intended.  I mearly was saying that anyone in your position must curb any sexual feelings while in the classroom teaching and save them for times when you are alone.  I stated that because of you stating, " while teaching, THE PLEASURE OF THE WARM PEE RUNNING IN MY DIAPER (although I'm merely noticing that pleasure and not dwelling on it) makes me FEEL SHAME AND GUILT".   Yes, you are doing the right thing by not dwelling on it, and I'm saying anyone in your situation that does feel some pleasure from wetting their diapers in class just needs to do as you do, surpress the feelings and not dwell on it.  After all, you did say, " I've been an ABDL since I was a teen, and now, I have decided to go wearing 24/7, partly for safety reasons because the anti-hypertensive medicine that I have to take gives me frequent urges to pee, and partly for the pleasure".

I never at any time felt that you were a pedofile, not at all!  I'm simply stating there are a lot of very narrow minded people who will automatically assume that any adult who wears a diaper is a pedofile, wants to be a baby and maybe involves actual children.  We all know that is not true but the ABDL community has been dealing with narrow minded jerks like that for years.  We know the truth, but that doesn't matter when the idiot parents of some students complain and cause problems.  It doesn't matter that they are wrong, they just have the idea they don't want anyone who wears diapers being around their kids, especially a teacher.  You may have people in your corner, but often times the school administrators will take the easy way out and bow into parents pressure.  It's easier to get rid of one teacher than to weather all the bad publicity that may occur.  That's why I say do everything in your power to make sure no one even gets a hint that you wear diapers.  Again, I stated that because you said, " Just how suspicious is the UNUSUAL SHAPE OF MY TROUSERS BOTTOM, with the material making DUBIOUS FOLDS on my backsides because of the diaper and liner beneath"?   If you raise that question yourself, that tells me maybe there is concern someone might notice.  That's why I say take every precaution to minimize it as much as possible.  It only takes one person to notice something they think is strange to get the rumors started, and once they start it's hard to stop them.   You don't want anyone to notice and start talking, wondering and perhaps have it get around the school and back to some parents who might cause you some problems.

I just wanted to clear those points up and hopefully make you understand I was not accusing you of being a Pedofile or having sexual urges in class that you can't control when you do wet your diaper.  I'm happy you found some of my comments helpful.

By strong will.  How do people give up smoking or drinking?  Some people need help with addictions.  You previously said, "life would just be simpler as a baby. Balance can be a hard thing sometimes".  That's true, but you can take the easy way out or you can work hard at the difficult things.  You tend to get ahead in life more if you work hard than take the easy way out.  If work was easy and fun, they wouldn't have to pay people to do it!  Only you can find the balance that works for you, I just happen to be a person who feels it's not a healthy lifestyle to always be AB with very little adult time, if any.  Some may disagree, but many will agree with me.

Dear Rusty Pin,

thank you for your thorough reply. Of course you weren't trying to be humiliating, but you were giving general advice as to the  possible dangers of my situation, which anybody should follow in similar circumstances.

Now you may be disappointed with me for an opposit reason : I'm eventually dropping the idea of going 24/7 diaper-dependent for the moment ...

In fact, I am too often confronted with itchings on my skin in the diaper-area, and scratching discreetly is made impossible by the thickness of the diaper (although I have been trying thinner solutions over the week-end). Rather that going mad with an itching that I can't stop by scratching myself, I'd rather drop the idea of wearing diapers 24/7 at all ... 

Now I'd be content with merely becoming a bed-wetter while keeping my day-time continence if it is possible.  I'm going to start a thread to enquire about it on the "Incontinent Desires" section of the Incontinence - Medical Forum.

Good night (when it is time in the USA, 8 hours after us or so)

Chris

Dear Rusty Pin,

thank you for your thorough reply. Of course you weren't trying to be humiliating, but you were giving general advice as to the  possible dangers of my situation, which anybody should follow in similar circumstances.

Now you may be disappointed with me for an opposit reason : I'm eventually dropping the idea of going 24/7 diaper-dependent for the moment ...

In fact, I am too often confronted with itchings on my skin in the diaper-area, and scratching discreetly is made impossible by the thickness of the diaper (although I have been trying thinner solutions over the week-end). Rather that going mad with an itching that I can't stop by scratching myself, I'd rather drop the idea of wearing diapers 24/7 at all ... 

Now I'd be content with merely becoming a bed-wetter while keeping my day-time continence if it is possible.  I'm going to start a thread to enquire about it on the "Incontinent Desires" section of the Incontinence - Medical Forum.

Good night (when it is time in the USA, 8 hours after us or so)

Chris

Far be it for me to be disappointed for you dropping the idea of going 24/7!  In fact, I applaud you for that decision!  :D   While some people here do want to make themselves incontinent, hence the Incontinent Desires forum, I have always felt doing harm to your body or untraining yourself just so you have no choice at all but to have to wear diapers is not a good idea. :no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:  Once you do that, it's permanent and you can't go back if you change your mind or it's not working out like you thought it would.  My thought is I can always wear diapers whenever I feel like it.  I can wet myself, totally soak my diaper until leaking, drop a huge load in it (although that is extremely rare) and waddle around if I want to.  i can wear under my jeans when out shopping or running errands, wear to the movies and out fishing in my boats with a DL friend (all of which I have done).  I don't have to physically be incontinent or dependent on diapers to do any of those things.  This gives me a lot more options to wear when I want and not have to wear when I don't want or in situations where it would be very ackwards even if I did somehow want to wear all the time.  Personally, I have a very good balance between the diaper lifestyle and my regular life, as diapers are just one small part of who I am.  I know many people here are really living the lifestyle as much as they can, and regardless of my own thoughts, it works for them.  I may be one of the oddballs when I say I never ever want to have to be dependent on wearing diapers and never want to wet the bed.   For me, the fetish is fun, enjoyable, something I like to do but I treat it as just another interest or hobby.  Some people have a passion for golf and play 36 holes every day.  Some people are gamers and spend all their free time gaming or on the internet.  Like diapers, I think any hobby or interest is great as long as it doesn't become an obsession.  Too much of a good thing and all that.  I think it'e better to diversify and have a lot of different interests.  Variety is the spice of life!

Anyway, I am one who is glad for you that you decided of dropping the idea of going diaper dependent at the moment.  I think you made a good choice! :08_EmoticonsHDcom: