LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Naughty Christmas Update 4-25

I understood now why age is meaningless for the big babies; everyone except Sonja can see that these are literal young adukts being treated as babies. It makes sense for how you're describing these scenes.

16 hours ago, Cya said:

I understood now why age is meaningless for the big babies; everyone except Sonja can see that these are literal young adukts being treated as babies. It makes sense for how you're describing these scenes.

I'm glad it's making sense. I try to show/ explain what's happening in the story. I think it makes reading more fun that way, but I'm also always happy to answer any questions. :) 

On 12/27/2021 at 5:46 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

silly :)

Silly is fun ?

On 12/27/2021 at 8:09 PM, D503 said:

Nice! Love this crazy troupe. I hope Reila's circumstances can improve even if she was a really bad girl.

Reila will get the chance to prove she can be a big girl/ get the chance to grow up again. But that's really gonna be up to her and her actions. :) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, whether it was small and quiet or large and loud. And here's hoping 2022 will get better and not just be 2021 2.0 A Year On Repeat. ?

?❄️??☃️❄️

The rumbling gurgle in Reila’s stomach traveled lower towards her pelvis. She whimpered, squirming in discomfort. She kicked her legs, bulky wet diaper crinkling.  “Ma!”  She reached out with both arms to Sonja, who didn’t even glance at her, too busy chatting with Emma Jean and Jill. 

As they walked down a hall, voices floated out of an open door.  

“I’m a big boy!”

“Of course, sweetie.” 

“Even if I gotta wear dumb baby diapers?”

“That’s not nice. Your diapers aren’t dumb. They keep you safe and dry.”

“I want big boy diapers. Like Jax wears.” 

“Why? They have that nasty gel that gets all cold and icky when you’re wet. They leak easy. And they don’t hold messes well.” 

“But they’re SO SO SOOO much thinner than these abominations! They’re so thick I can barely waddle. I can only crawl and I need help walking.” 

A female voice giggled. 

“‘Is not funny. I don’t wanna be a baby.”  

“You’re not a baby. You’re my big boy who needs big diapers. And that’s okay.”  

The women stuck their heads in the door.  “Ah, there they are. My youngest, the twins.” 

Sonja’s face scrunched in confusion she brushed off as another misunderstanding on her part. 

“The boy over there is Jacky with a y, and the girl is Jackie with an i e.” Jill pointed to each of her youngest offspring.  The twins were 18, same as Reila and Rachel.  Both were beautiful and adrondynous like Nicky. One was a handsome girl, the other a pretty boy. Both of the twins’ blonde hair was in pixie cuts. Aside from their outfits, it was hard to tell them apart. 

Jacky the boy wore a navy blue velvet dress with a poofy skirt. A blue velvet bow clipped in his hair. The hem, puff sleeves, and neckline were trimmed in white lace, and the skirt sparkled with silver glittery snowflakes. The skirt was long enough to modestly hide his diaper, but he sat with his legs splayed. His skirt hiked up to expose the mammoth pink pastel diaper decorated with baby penguins.

The front was swollen, saggy and discolored with pee, squishy but not swampy. With how huge and absorbent his diaper was, it had a long way to go before all the numerous layers of padding were soaked enough to need changing. 

Jackie the girl wore a sparkly navy blue cashmere sweater with light gray jeggings. She sat behind her brother, arms wrapped around his tiny waist like she was holding him up. Reila saw them as they were- a pair of twins, one was all grown up and the other was an oversized baby. 

Like her. Seeing all these diapered freakshows should have brought her comfort- she wasn’t alone, there were people she could commiserate with. Instead she felt like someone who had kidnapped and trafficked. Instead of being sold into sex slavery, she’d been turned into a giant baby and her mother brainwashed. She hadn’t been stolen from her life- her whole life, her whole existence was stolen, erased, and changed. Had this happened to the diaper-shitting freaks too? Why did they all seem so happy about it? Nicky still had his brains, but he enjoyed the babying. J.J.’s scrambled brain was full-on baby, as delusional as Sonja. Jax actually wanted to wear pull-ups instead of a diaper, and he still had his sarcasm. In other circumstances, Reila might have liked him. If it wasn’t for the whole disabled thing. Ugh, she so could not deal with that in a boyfriend- when she dated in her old life, she wanted a guy who could take care of her, or at least be equal to her. She didn’t want to play nurse to an invalid.  So how would this latest sideshow reject behave?

The twins were alone in a play room full of toys. Jacky set up a plastic white tea set decorated with pink flowers and plastic toy food. Shelves lined the walls along with toy boxes, all neatly displaying a wide variety of toys, enough to please any and every baby. Everything from infantile toys like rattles and stacking rings to dolls and dump trucks and spinning tops. They all looked fresh from Santa’s workshop. 

Reila chewed her lower lip between her gums, drooling all over her now soaked bib. Just staring at the toys gave her a bad feeling in her tummy. Or the laxative was kicking in some more. What was wrong with these freak shows? Just how many fucking big babies were there?

Jacky looked up after putting plastic cookies on a plastic serving tray. “Hi Auntie Emma Jean. Mommy! My diapee’s too thick! I want thin ones like Jax wears.” 

Jill smiled.  “Honey, we’ve been over this. You need thick diapers. You’re just not ready yet.”  

“But I can’t walk!”

“It’s okay, Mommy brought your walker.” 

Jacky’s pert button nose scrunched.  “Don’t need it. I’m a big boy. And Jak has to carry me everywhere. ‘S not fair to her either!”  

Jackie hugged him, her chin on his shoulder.  “I don’t mind. I”ll hold your hands when you wanna walk.”   She looked up at Emma Jean and Sonja. “Oh, hello. I’m Jackie with an i e but everyone calls me Jak and this is Jacky with a y. Or you can just call him Baby Jacky. Or just Baby.” 

The front of Jacky’s diaper puffed up, swelling more as his bladder let loose. He wasn’t even aware he was peeing.  “I’m not a baby.” 

Jackie kissed his cheek. “Sorry, my bad.”  She cupped the front of his exposed diaper, giggling as she felt it grow warm with his fresh pee.  “Wow, you’re pretty wet. Gonna need a change soon.”  

Jacky slumped back against his sister, lower lip wobbling. “Don’t like these diapees.” 

“I know.” She rubbed the front of his diaper, then patted it. Her hand thumped off the ridiculously thick padding like a soggy drum.  “Hey, maybe baby Riley would like to come to your tea party in a little bit? You’ve already got Nicky, Rachie, and J.J. coming. A new friend would make it more fun!”  

Jacky perked up at that. He glanced at Reila, right into her eyes and saw the anger, the hatred, lurking there. His joy turned unsure. He nervously looked over his shoulder at his sister, suddenly shy. She hugged him tight and smiled right at Reila.  “It’s okay baby. I’ll be right here with you.”  

He nodded, not protesting being called a baby. She slipped a sparkly pastel pink pacifier in his mouth and he suckled, calming down and turning around in her lap. His diaper crinkled like an entire store of grocery bags as he settled down and laid his head on her shoulder. She cupped his soggy bottom, squeezing the abundant padding like checking for poopy lumps. 

“Jackie honey, I’ll get you a drink, and a bottle for Jacky.”   Jill offered, pleased to see her twins were fine.

“Thanks Mom.”   Jackie rubbed her brother’s back as he nuzzled into her shoulder, looking like he was ready to fall asleep. 

“Why make the poor baby drink from a baba when he can have it fresh from the tap?”  Everyone jumped as Azrael came up behind them, long skirt sweeping on the lacquered wood floor. She held Nicky like a toddler, his head on her shoulder. He quietly suckled a pacifier, eyes closed. 

Jacky’s head popped up. “Nicky!”  His pink pacifier fell out of his mouth. Jackie caught it before it hit the plush carpet.

“Shh.”   Jackie slipped her brother’s pacifier back in his mouth and he pouted at her.   “Nicky’s sleepy.”  

“It’s okay, he just finished eating and burping.”  Az gave Reila a shark smile.  “Gotta burp the babies after nursing so they don’t get an upset tummy.” 

Jackie stood up, easily scooping up her brother as she did so as if he weighed the same as an actual small child. One arm under his thickly diapered bottom, the other around his back so he was held securely against her. He caught her expression, looked over to Az, saw her face, and sucked quickly on his paci. It bobbed in and out of his pink lips.  Nicky was too sleepy to notice anything going on around him, comfortable and safe in Azrael’s arms. 

“Azrael! It’s been so long!”  Jackie spoke with exaggerated charm, like a posh debutante putting on airs.  

“Jackie darling!”  Azrael’s tone mimicked Jackie’s. The two females hurried to each other.  “Hug hug! Kiss kiss!”  Both spoke at the same time and air-kissed. 

Nicky dozed, limp in Az’s arms. Jacky giggled behind his paci, caught his mother’s gaze, and buried his face in his sister’s shoulder, hiding.  

Reila snorted, amused in spite of herself. She hated Azrael- the goat did this to her, after all- but she also hated Emma Jean for her part in Reila’s downfall. Her stomach gurgled, a small hot fart slipping out. She wiggled; her diaper was already warm and so thick with powder and cream, she didn’t know if it was just a fart or a little bit of poop as well.  She groaned. 

Emma Jean and Jill’s faces puckered, not amused at the impression at all.  “Told you she’s a bad influence.”  Emma Jean muttered to Sonja. 

Jackie grinned at her mother’s glare, enjoying teasing Jill but realized she might have over done it a bit. Jill was not amused. Jackie slipped a hand under Jacky’s skirt, checking his diaper.  

Jacky didn’t bat an eyelash; diaper checks were just part of his life. Even in front of family and strangers. He peeked out at his mother and softly suckled on his pacifier. 

“Oh geeze, you’re wetter than I thought. Let’s go get you some milkies then change your diapee.”   Jacky hurried out of the room, leaving Azrael to fend for herself. 

Azrael shifted Nicky to her other shoulder, rubbing soothing little circles on his back. He didn’t stir at all, limp as a ragdoll with a belly full of warm breast milk.  

She smiled at Emma Jean’s frosty glower, Jill’s displeased stare, and Sonja’s awkwardly polite smile.  Her eyes twinkled, full of mischief. She opened her mouth, but before she could speak, a heavy set older man in dark red sweater and trousers with a bushy white beard and hair entered the room. 

His presence filled the room, and not from his height and girth, both of which were impressive on their own. He had a gentle yet confident and commanding aura, a man who was used to leading and being obeyed. He looked tired like someone who’d been up all night.  

“Baby Riley, there you are.”  His bushy white mustache twitched with his smile.  “Sonja, greetings and welcome. You can call me Nikolas. Hans has talked about you so much we all feel like we know you already. Of course, your grandmother Uschi is a long time family friend. I hope you’re enjoying yourself so far and everyone has been making you feel welcome.”

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Thankies for commenting! :) 

Reila's been a bad baby but it's fun! :) 

Some people belive they are responsible for what they crate.  This a naughty Christmas, so the authr bears resability for it's sins and should be punished :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Some people belive they are responsible for what they crate.  This a naughty Christmas, so the authr bears resability for it's sins and should be punished :)

LOL silly! But silly is fun. :) 

I'm excited to see where this is going with all these new characters you have introduced. Still waiting to see Rachel again... something tells me that she is going to be a huge reveal; she's no longer "autistic" and just a big rugrat who is only capable of tummy time. Why do I foresee the moms and Az doing a communal breastfeeding session soon? ;)

• 5 months later...

Just a small update. I've finally gotten some more free time and I'm trying to get back into the writing groove. :)  I'm hoping to have some more regular updates

“Make yourself at home; you’re Uschi’s relatives, so we consider you friends of the family and we’ll all treat you as such.”  At that part Nikolaus glanced at Azrael. 

She shut her mouth with a tight smile and respectful bob of her head. The bells on her horns tinkled softly.  “I thought you were sleeping after your all-nighter.” 

“I had a nice morning nap. And I’ve been wanting to meet Sonja and her baby.”  One snowy eyebrow rose, silently questioning if Az had any problem with that. 

“Jackie needs help with the baby.”  She turned on her hoof and calmly walked away, pointedly in no hurry like she was going to do that anyway before Nikolas appeared. But her back was ramrod stiff, posture tense and movements jerky, making her long burgundy skirt swish. Nicky dozed on her shoulder, oblivious to the world.

Sonja stared, still frozen with awkward politeness. No one ever looked forward to meeting her, and especially her baby.  A faint, vague feeling of exhaustion and dread of many people disliking Reila lingered in her gut. But Reila was just a baby, and who could hate a baby? It must be leftover memories from that awful dream she had where Reila was grown into a spoiled rotten teenager.  She shuddered and looked at her daughter in Emma Jean’s arms. 

Reila fisted her hands in Emma Jean’s neon green velour and stared open mouthed at the jolly fat man. “Sa-ta!”  Spit bubbled around her lips and ran down her chin before splattering on her bib. She trembled.

Santa. Father Christmas. Pere Noel. Weihnachtsmann. Different trappings and trimmings that varied by culture, but essentially the spirit boiled down to the same thing. A kind loving man who embodied good will and giving. Everyone loved Santa. 

Fear twisted her insides into knots as she stared into those laughing eyes and merry dimples. The psychotic goat who acted so badass and above everyone folded like a house of cards before him. So why the hell hadn’t he stopped Azrael before she ruined Reila’s life?

“Sa-ta!”  Reila kicked her legs and shook Emma Jean’s shoulders, trying to make the insufferable bitch drop her. She wanted out of here! Rational thought fled; all that mattered was getting away. Crawl if she had to. She bit down hard on Emma Jean’s shoulder. Pain flared in her gums, her limbs flailing and the crinkle of her diaper filling the room. Emma Jean didn’t even flinch at the pressure and slobber. 

“What a squirmy wormy baby!”  Emma Jean laughed and bounced Reila, deftly plucking her up in the air. Spittle smeared all over Reila’s cheeks and chin. All she’d done to the velour witch was leave a big wet patch on her shoulder. Reila never felt so helpless. She whimpered, kicking her legs in the air. A muffled fart escaped. Her diaper was wet with her pee, and her cheeks slick with a heavy layer of diaper cream so she didn’t know if it was just a fart or a little poo leaking out. 

“Your little baby’s got quite the temper! Reminds me of Jax when he’s grumpy and doesn’t want his diaper changed. And J.J. when she was in her terrible twos! She loved to bite.”  Jill laughed, diamond earrings sparkling in the winter sunlight coming through the windows. 

Tears welled in Reila’s eyes. Emma Jean bounced her up and down in the air. Her short skirt flounced up and down, enormous pink diaper on display for everyone to see.  “Aww, here come the toots! Next baby needs to fill her diapee up with all the icky oo poos making you so cranky! You’ll be our little princess poops a lot!”

The humiliation burned. After all she’d been through, she should be numb to it by now. Fear and anger churned in her with no way out except to kick, squirm, and scream. Helpless like a baby. She was a baby now. She couldn’t even bite! Reila looked at Sonja, who smiled and waved but made no move to take her whining baby. 

A loud fart ripped from her padded behind. Sonja, Emma Jean, and Santa all heard it. Emma Jean giggled. “Oh, just like my Rachie playing the butt trumpet! Good thing this diapee is so thick, otherwise baby Riley would blow a hole through it!” 

Reila’s cheeks turned red. Sonja smiled and shook her head at how silly she found Emma Jean. Santa laughed. “That’s not the first diaper blow out in this house, and certainly won’t be the last.”

Reila screeched and kicked harder. Her soggy diaper crinkled. Did the fat bastard put Azrael up to it? Was this monster actually Satan in disguise? No Santa- kind, loving forgiving, jolly spirit who gave toys to children. To good children. And kids on the naughty list got a lump of coal. Had she been so naughty she was punished with making lumps in her diaper? 

That thought soured her stomach. The world truly was against her, hating her for no reason. It always had- Reila had to fight ever since she was little. Sonja was no help, she never was. Stupid vapid bitch. 

Sonja watched Reila’s growing tantrum and sighed.  “Riley, sweetie. Shh. It’s okay.”  Holding Reila wouldn’t stop her tantrums; she just keep screeching no matter who held her until she tired herself out. Sonja just enjoyed her small respite while others were around to take care of her baby. 

“Here, I’ll take the baby. Emma Jean, why don’t you go to the kitchen. Poor Sonja hasn’t had a drink yet.”  Nikolaus extended his arms; Emma Jean didn’t hesitate to hand over the squirming, crying Reila. He laid her over his shoulder, ignoring her flailing limbs, one hand cupping her puffy thick diaper and rubbing it. 

Tears and snot dripped down Reila’s face and onto his red sweater.  “Poor little thing. She’s had such a rough time, making a big move from America to Germany. And now she’s in a strange house with a bunch of strange people.”  He patted her bottom, diaper crinkling some more, then rubbed her back.  

A series of loud farts filled the room, the thick plastic and padding absorbing the smell. Along with soft mushy lumps that slipped out her bottom. Reila gasped, choking on her tears as her bottom exploded. More farts and poop popped out, her diaper expanding and sagging under the weight she deposited into it. The mess filled the back of her diaper, coating her cheeks and creeping up towards her back, but the huge diaper was able to contain it all. Her crotch warmed as her bladder let loose, but she was already so wet she didn’t feel her diaper get any wetter. The only sensation she had was of warmth. After what felt like an embarrassing eternity, all activity in her diaper stopped. She felt her mess creep forward towards her crotch. Her diaper was well and truly saturated and sagging with a full seat. Her short dress did nothing to hide how well used her diaper was. 

Emma Jean and Jill immediately clapped once it was clear Reila finished. Startled, Sonja looked bewildered. She couldn’t figure out why they were clapping- maybe it was a cultural thing?- but she didn’t want to be left out, so she clapped too. 

“Yay, baby Riley pooped like a champ in her pamp! Princess Poops A lot made a lot of boom-booms! No more ickies to make your tummy yucky-wucky.”  Emma Jean cooed. 

“Good baby! No need to hold back, your diapees keep you safe and protected!”  Jill encouraged. 

“Well, I hope that helped her feel better. With any luck she won’t be so fussy for the rest of the day.”  

Emma Jean patted Sonja’s arm.  “Oh, honey. Babies get fussy for many reasons. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. Now, come on, let’s go get a glass of wine! Nik here is the best with the kids, he’s watched Rachie for me loads of times!”

“The Klauses are our go-to babysitters.”  Jill added to reassure Sonja.

“Ma!”  Reila squirmed and whimpered, feeling the muddy mush in her diaper squish around with every move she made. She held a hand out to Sonja. 

Sonja caught her hand and gave it a little squeeze.  “You be a good girl, baby!”  She looked at the fat jolly old man she just met. Normally she wouldn’t just hand her responsibility over to a stranger, but everyone was so kind, and he was Emma Jean’s relative. Sonja trusted her- heck she wanted to learn from Emma Jean. Maybe Emma Jean got all her baby know-how from Nik here? This could be good for Reila. And a glass of wine sounded really good right now. Maybe she could talk to Emma Jean about the vivid nightmare that kept haunting her…it still felt so real…

A heavy hand patted Reila’s rump, squishing and smooshing the mess all over her. She whined and kicked in protest. Santa only chuckled as the women walked off. Once they were gone, he looked Reila straight in the eye. His gaze was kind, but sad. No anger or hatred or retribution. Just sad and disappointed. 

“Reila, you and I need to have a little talk.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Well worth the wait! I've been hoping you would continue this great story and I'm so happy to see this latest chapter!

Santa isn't happy and we're about to find out what he's got planned for Reila.

Whee maybe since she is just a baby girl now she  might get access to the nice list now since her adulthood was removed if she behaves like a good baby girl now. :)

Surprise! I'm back to working on this story!  School forced me to put it on hiatus, but now I'm hoping to have it finished by Christmas or New Years. Finally, we're nearing the end. But I've still got a lot of fun in store!

❄️?? ❄️?? ❄️??

The talking to a toddler coo vanished. His voice was flat, serious. Reila’s stomach flipped and it had nothing to do with the medicine that made her shit her diaper. A quiet dread filled her, worse than when the demented goat bitch yanked her teeth out. At that time, she faced the torturer. Now she faced the judge, the jury, the king of the north pole. The spirit whose word was law in his domain. She couldn’t shake the sense this was her last chance for an appeal, to beg for mercy, before she was left to her wretched fate. 

Fucking sneaky supernatural bastards! If these demons were so eager to meddle and save her, why not just pop up and directly tell her. “Yo you’re fucking up your life! You need to change! Or else bad shit is coming your way! You’ll be crapping a diaper for all eternity as a big baby.”  A small part of her knew she would not have listened, would have told the spirits to fuck off, leave her alone, and mind their own damn business. But surely she deserved some warning instead of all this underhanded, backstabbing bullshit?

Nikolas carried Reila over to a plush dark green armchair in a corner next to a polished wooden shelf full of old fashioned children’s books. Lace doilies draped over the arms and back of the chair. He lowered his bulk with the satisfied groan of a tired old man who finally got to rest after a long night’s work. He sat Reila on his lap like a small child, one arm around his waist to hold her floppy body steady as she leaned against his chest for support.

The massive mess in her thick, soggy diaper squelched all over her front and back as her weight settled in his lap. Reila shrieked her disgust. She could never get used to something so vile. She writhed and wriggled, inadvertently causing the soft mush to slither up the front and back of her diaper, thoroughly coating her diaper area in the smelly muck. Her humongous diaper barely contained it all.

Nikolas deftly ignored her fruitless antics. Her demanding shrieks and flapping fists were no more effective than buzzing gnats. Her muscles stiffened, her face scrunched up in disgust at the vile sensations of her diaper. 

The hefty old man bounced his knee, shaking her. That action seemed to unleash the vile odors of raw sewage brewing in her padded pants. The stench wafted up, filling the room and clogging her lungs with the putrid aroma. Her eyes watered; she gagged on her own stench. She craved a clean diaper! Or even a soggy diaper in danger of leaking. Give her wet pants and humiliation over a disgusting, wretched, poopy diaper any day.

“Come sit on Santa’s lap and have a chat, little girl.”  The bearded butterball seemed unaffected by the smell. Either he controlled his reaction well or he was used to stinky diapers. Wasn’t he going to change her? Reila scrunched her face up, showing her disgust at the idea of stewing in her mess any longer. If she was a big helpless baby then they needed to change her. Now! You didn’t leave a baby in a messy diaper!

“Bah!”  She shrieked and angrily slammed her hands down. She wanted to hit him. Instead, her palms landed on the swollen, squishy front of her diaper. The plastic felt cool and soggy under her fingers. Poopy lumps the consistency of play dough squished around in the padded prison. She whimpered in revulsion.

Nikolas chuckled in kind amusement, lacking the cruel mocking of Azrael’s laughter. He tapped her nose.  “Babies get changed when the grownups are ready to change them. You got diaper cream on; you’ll be fine for a little longer. Those diapers can hold a lot more than you think.”

Reila narrowed her eyes and growled. She hoped her diaper leaked shit and piss all over him. Fuck you, fatso!

“Reila.” Her name was a heavy disappointed sigh upon his lips. “You’ve been a very naughty girl. Azrael was supposed to go over all of this with you and explain it. Instead she glossed over it as usual and went right to the punishment. I’m sure she took her sweet time gloating.” He snorted, gentle facade fading for a heartbeat. His eyes grew dark and his plump face taut like an arctic storm about to break.

Fear iced her veins. Her swampy diaper warmed but she didn’t realize it; her bladder constricted with her inner terror. This was the monster Azrael so feared and obeyed. This was a side of jolly old saint Nik no one ever saw. 

As quick as it appeared, the storm was gone and Nikolas smiled again.  “Oh, I’ve had words with her. It’s not for you to worry about, but I’m sorry she didn’t explain things properly. Don’t pout, sweetie. Az isn’t the monster you believe her to be.” 

Reila snorted and glared up at him. The goat bitch was a deranged psycho.

“There’s good in here. How else could Nicky love her? It’s just hard to see the good sometimes.”  Nik tapped her nose playfully, emphasizing his point.

What did he mean by that? Reila didn’t go around ripping teeth out and turning innocent people into oversized diaper shitting freaks. She didn’t get off on torturing others. Reila just looked out for herself, because if she didn’t, no one else would. Maybe he meant there was good in Reila, too. Had she been acting as monstrous as Azrael, making it hard for others to love her? Did she need to look for the good in people instead of automatically lashing out?

Nikolas saw the confusion on her face and ran a hand over his bushy white beard.  “Uschi loves you and Sonja. That’s why she approached Hans in the first place. She’s ashamed of you both- especially you- and she wants better for her family. She knows you can do better, and she came to us for help. This is our busiest time of year, but Nicky took time to look into your fate. You were headed down a path worse than your father’s. Death row.”  He paused to let it sink in.

How the hell did the Christmas spirits know that? Reila’s tongue ran over her soft gums. The same way they could pull out an adult woman’s teeth and turn her into a big baby? She blew a slobbery raspberry of skepticism. Nik bounced his knee, squishing the mess around her diaper again. She whined her protest. 

“The future isn’t fixed. It’s a set of probabilities and possibilities. You had a very, very high chance of the electric chair or a gurney and needle.”  The somber tone in his deep voice struck a chord in her. If all this crazy magic was real, then why not prophesy and fortune telling too? 

Executed by the state. That fate was extremely rare for females, reserved for the most heinous of crimes. How could she have been that bad?

“You’re one of the lucky ones, Reila. This isn’t a punishment. It’s a correction. A second chance, a new beginning, a second life. Rachel was down a similar path until our grace touched her life. I hope the two of you can become good friends. Comfort and support each other as you grow up again.”

Wild, desperate hope flickered in her eyes. Did she hear right? Grow up! No more diapers! No more pissing and shitting herself for eternity!

“That’s right, baby Riley. You can grow up again. Crawling, teething, talking, walking, potty training. Don’t get so excited, baby. In this family, adulthood is a privilege you have to earn. It’s going to be a very long time for you!”  He laughed heartily, big belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly.

Her teeth! Her teeth would grow back! She was so going to bite the goat bitch’s fingers off one by one! How long until she got to grow up again and get sweet revenge? “Hoo wong?”

The fervent gleam, the hunger to be her old self again, made Nikolas frown. “Why rush childhood? It’s the most precious time of life, when you explore, learn, and grow. Each baby learns at their own pace. It’s not the destination but the journey that matters.”

Reila growled, spit bubbling between her gums and lips. He was fucking with her, pulling this mystic spirit mumbo jumbo bullshit to get her hopes up then cruelly dash them. Fuck you, fatso! She thought of Nicky, Rachel, and all the diapered freaks of the Froste family. Maybe he couldn’t give her a straight answer because one didn’t exist. How fast she grew up depended on her, on her actions and the choices she made. She stared up at Nikolas, anger gone from her eyes.

He smiled down at her with unconditional love and the timeless patience of a seasoned parent. Her brows furrowed. Of course the fat bastard wouldn’t tell her HOW to earn her adulthood back. That was her lesson to figure out all on her own. Assholes, the lot of them.

The hem of her short polka dot skirt ruffled as her diaper expanded before their eyes. Was she peeing? The contents of her diaper were such a swampy mushy mess she couldn’t tell. Reila closed her eyes in concentration, focusing on the sensations in her crotch. Only a very vague feeling of warmth blended in with the surrounding wetness. 

It was so hard to tell what was going on in her diaper. Instead of leaking, the diaper expanded with her pee, puffing up larger to handle the swell. It was now so comically, ridiculously thick she wouldn’t be able to walk even if she could. Fresh horror washed over her as she discovered a new layer of baby hell. 

Nik chuckled and rubbed her diaper, mixing the soiled mess inside. She whimpered piteously. Why was everyone so cruel to her? This evil bastard was supposed to embody peace, love, goodwill to men, forgiveness and mercy.

“Poor baby. This process is very hard on you. That nasty big girl pride of yours gets in the way. Instead of breaking your pride, all the humiliation has done is flame your hatred, self-pity, and selfishness. You’ve had a rough Christmas, so here’s a tip from Santa. Get rid of those naughty selfish feelings. Become a good baby and get on the nice list.”

Lots of people put themselves first. It was the way of the modern world. You had to take care of yourself to survive. So why should she be singled out and punished? Did they want her to be like Nicky? Maybe if more people were less selfish, the world would be a better place? Oh, fuck that wishful thinking nonsense. 

Her eyes suddenly narrowed. And what about the poor kids who would wake up on Christmas morning with no gifts under the tree while rich kids got more presents than they could open? Fucking fat hypocrite.  “Aaa! Ooo!”  She babbled angry baby gibberish.

Nikolas seemed to understand. His eyes grew sad. “You’re right. I can’t help with that. I don’t give many physical gifts. My helpers, the family, make a lot of toys, but I do one toy per child. The rest is a human misconception.Especially in America.  Most of the gifts from Santa come from parents. I give some toys to kids who believe, but that’s not the point. People have forgotten that. I’m not into promoting material greed. Just the opposite- generosity. Compassion. Giving with a glad heart. Acts of kindness. The modern world is plagued with decadence and decay. The heart of mankind is rotten, and it’s the children who suffer for it.”

Reila opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to blow a raspberry when loud screams echoed down the hall. 

“NO! DADDY! NO! PLEASE, DADDY! NOOO!”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 12-10
  • 2 weeks later...

The shrieks pierced Reila’s eardrums. She cringed. Nikolas patted her bulbous, stinky diaper to comfort her. She futilely kicked her legs, pumping hard to either kick him or escape. If she couldn’t walk away or run, she’d crawl. Roll. Whatever. 

Moments later Jack Froste entered the playroom with a crying Jax in wet pants on his hip. The butt of his blue corduroy overalls puffed slightly in a faint telltale diaper bulge while two dark crescent moons by his crotch and inner thighs clearly signaled his leaky diaper to the world. 

“NO! DADDY, NO! I DON’T NEED A DIAPEE! PLEASE, DADDY!! NO!!!!”

Jax didn’t thrash like Reila did. He just sobbed and pleaded his heart out. Reila wrinkled her nose in distaste at the pathetic display.

“Slugger, shh. It’s okay. Leaks happen. Daddy will fix you right up.” Jack bounced his twenty one year old son and kissed his cheek like he was a fussy toddler. With a small wave of acknowledgement to Nik, Jack headed to the far wall of the playroom. A sturdy, hand carved wooden changing table awaited big babies. The second shelf held numerous stacks of thick pink diapers, thinner white feel-when-wet diapers, and pullups. Tubs of baby wipes, baby lotion, oil, powder, and suppositories were behind the stacks of padding. Everything one needed to take care of big babies. With so many diapers and supplies, diaper bags were only needed to carry personal items or supplies like bottles, bibs, medicine or a change of clothes. But mommies always overpacked because they could never be too prepared. 

Jax screeched as his father laid him down on the padded plastic mat and fastened a safety strap over his waist.  “Daddy! No diapee!”

Jack yawned and peppered his face with kisses, wiping away his distraught tears.  “Baby, I can’t leave you in a mess.”  He undid his sons overalls and shimmied them out from under the safety strap then down his legs. 

Jax felt helpless and vulnerable in just his sparkly cashmere sweater, matching socks, and thin white diaper. The plastic puffed out. The discolored yellow shell was no longer pristine white. The thin diaper was full and overflowing. It was a diaper worn before switching to pullups. The inner padding felt cold and yucky, alerting to the oversized baby they just went and helped urged them to want to potty train.

Jax whined and whimpered, holding his arms out to his daddy in silent pleas. The special padding in his diaper was so cold and wet and disgusting. He felt like he was trapped in a pulpy ice bucket. He wanted out of this nasty diaper, but he didn’t want one of the big, bulky, bulging ones. Only babies like Reila wore them.   “D-daddy!”

“My poor champ. Shh. Here we go.”  Jack dropped the wet pants on the floor then ripped open the tabs on the diaper.

“NOOOOO! DAAAADDDYYYY!”  Jax howled, a protest and a plea all at once.  He was oblivious in his misery to Nikolas and Reila across the room. 

Reila watched with glee. So much for the tough disabled boy. He was just a big diaper pissy baby like the rest of them.  She gloated, delighting in his tears.

Jack slipped a green pacifier into Jax’s wailing mouth. Immediately the boy quieted, suckling. He went limp and soft, resigned to his fate while his daddy got to work. Jack readied some wipes, lowered the diaper front and exposing Jax’s pee-soaked crotch to the air. He thoroughly wiped all the pee off every nook and cranny of his son’s diaper area. 

Jax’s cries died down to tired, defeated whimpers. His cheeks were pink from the exertion, eyes puffy, nose and chin covered in snot. He truly resembled an oversized, tantrum throwing toddler. Not ready for adulthood at all.

Reila sneered. Maybe the cripple’s brain was just as scrambled as JJ’s? Was that how everyone saw Reila? That she had the emotional maturity of an infant, so now, as punishment, her outside body would match the inside?

“Such a good boy. Almost done, baby.” Jack Froste smothered his son’s crotch and butt in a heavy layer of diaper cream and a generous dumping of sweet scented powder. He cleaned his hands with a baby wipe. Next to a stack of tremendously thick pink diapers he spied a glass jar tied with a festive gold ribbon. Inside were red and green sparkly suppositories handmade by the leading lady of the north pole, Mrs. Klaus herself.

“Oh, that’s a good idea. Mommy said you haven’t poopied on the potty in 3 days. So let’s just take care of it now.”  Jack took a few of the large wax bullets and grabbed one of the pink diapers. He held Jax’s crossed ankles in one hand and pushed his knees to his chest. The movement spread his white-coated buttcheeks and exposed his puckered hole. 

Jax’s blue eyes popped wide in horror as he realized what his father was about to do.  “Daddy! Daddy! No! I’m a big boy! Don’t wanna poopy diapee!”  His paci fell from his lips in his renewed distress. He didn’t squirm or thrash around.

Jack slipped the long, finger length bullets in one by one. He was glad his wife wasn’t in the room to see him do this out of order. Suppositories and enemas came before creams and powders. A veteran dad like him knew that well, but he was exhausted, brain fogged up from so much overtime. He ran on autopilot today. He didn’t think of suppositories until he reached for a new diaper and saw the jar. 

“Shh, champ. It’s okay. You’re still my big boy. You’ve been complaining about your tummy hurting for a couple of days now. This will make it all go away and you don’t have to worry about a thing.”  He cooed as Jax sniffled miserably, ready to turn the waterworks on again.

These were special suppositories. They didn’t cause cramping or pain. Quite the opposite; they numbed the muscles, taking away all the pain of constipation and sense of urgency. They also primed the insides for a massive, colon-cleansing bowel movement. Humans would love a medicine like this. Jax would forget all about his backside problems until he suddenly filled his diaper without warning. He wouldn’t know he had to go until the mess left his body and his diaper was poopy and stinky.

“JJ’s gonna laugh at me.”  Defeated tears trickled down Jax’s rosy cheeks. His daddy fastened the awful, thick diaper on him. He brought the front up and taped Jax in, sealing his doom. The thick, crinkly padding made Jax feel so small and helpless. He was just a big baby now.

“Daddy will have a talk with her. If she does, she’ll get a red bottom, a punishment enema and no potty privileges for a week.”  Jack unbuckled the safety strap.  “Well, those pants are history. Sorry, slugger.”

“Daddy! Everyone’s gonna see my diapee now!”  Jax whined and fumbled for his paci. It lay next to his head on the padded changing mat. 

“I’m sure Mommy packed an extra dress in Jacky’s diaper bag-”

“NO!”

Jack cleaned his hands a final time with a wipe to remove the slippery suppository residue off his fingers. He laughed at how adorable and pouty his baby was.  “Okay. No dress it is. You’ve been doing so well with you potty training. We really thought those feel when wet diapers would be enough.”

Jax nursed his paci and whined at the enormous, puffy, and super crinkly diaper engulfing him. The pink abomination could handle gallons of urine and the most obscene of blowouts. Which he was headed for. He couldn’t feel it or sense it, but he knew the suppositories were already at work. 

He could smell it. The stench of ripe dirty diaper filled the room. 

Did he poopies already? He paused, kicking his legs. The heavy layer of rash cream made his cheeks slide together. Powder shifted, cool against his skin. It almost felt like he messed. His diaper crinkled and rustled loudly with each kick. He didn’t feel any poopy lumps. 

Jack threw the used, balled up diaper and wipes away, then scooped Jax up by the armpits and settled him on his hip. 

Jax looked about, paying attention to the room for the first time. He finally noticed Nikolas with the new baby. He didn’t like her at all, and didn’t want to give her a chance. Why should he? She called Nicky horrible names. She made him cry.  He knew she’d call him the same names if she could. 

Jax glanced at Reila. Right now, as she sat in a putrid, stinky, shit filled diaper that stunk up the room, she smirked at him with contempt in her eyes.  Reila might be forced to shit and piss her diapers, but at least she wasn’t a deformed cripple. That made her better than Nicky and Jax.

Jax wanted to throw his pacifier at her smug head and wipe the smirk off her face. But the grownups were watching. So he smiled shyly behind his paci shield and waved at her. 

She stuck her tongue out.

Jax promptly burst into tears.

Startled, Jack automatically bounced his baby boy.  “Precious, it’s okay. Shh.”  He rained kisses all over Jax’s forehead, nose, and wet tear-streaked cheeks.  “You’re all clean now. I know you don’t like this diaper, but it will keep you dry and protected. Today is such a big, special day. You shouldn’t have to worry about anything except having fun.”

Jax sniffled and buried his head in his father’s shoulder. Jack continued gently bouncing him, kissing the top of his head and patting his gigantic thick diaper. 

“Daddy?”

“What, sweetheart?”

Jax just shook his head and sucked on his paci. The loving care mollified him. Getting smothered in affection and attention was one perk to being a baby. But Reila was so stupid, she’d never figure that out.  He nuzzled his father and got another kiss on his head. 

“Daddy?”

“Yes?”

“The new baby stinks.”

Jack laughed.  “Oh, honey. She’s just a little baby like Rachie. It’s only natural for babies to poopy their diapers. She can’t help it. Neither can you. But it’s okay. Soon as you make a big poopy for Daddy, he’ll change you out of that yucky diapee right away.”

Jax nodded and suckled his paci some more. The air was warm, but he didn’t like his bare legs and titanic diaper exposed.  “Daddy. M’cold.”

“There’s a blanky on the playpen.”  Nikolas pointed to the adult sized playpen near a huge dollhouse across the room. A navy blue blanket was draped over the railing of the handmade wooden playpen. 

“You sure?”  Jack asked Nik.

“We have plenty. The missus loves to knit them for the babies.”

“Thanks.”  The navy blanket was hand knitted with thick, soft wool. Silver snowmen and snowflakes decorated the edges. Jack wrapped it around his baby.

Jax sighed happily as his diaper was hidden. He stroked the blanket, luxuriating in the plush texture.  “Blanky soft. Tank yew.”  He smiled at Father Christmas.

Nikolas gave him a gentle smile.

Jack used the sleeve of his blue silk shirt to wipe away Jax’s remaining tears.  “That’s my good baby. I think you’re just feeling overwhelmed right now. All that crying probably made you thirsty. Let’s get you a baba and find a quiet corner to settle down.”

“Sippy cup! No baba! M’ big boy!”  Jax scrunched his nose, determined to be as much of a big boy as he could. 

“Maybe. We’ll see.”  Jack promised vaguely to stave off another melt down, but his tone made it clear it was an empty promise. The boy who leaked his way into big thirsty diapers was getting a bottle. Or breastfed, if Jack could find Jill. 

Jax nuzzled his puffy cheek into his daddy’s shoulder and nursed the rubber nipple filling his mouth. All that crying took a toll on him and left him drained and sleepy.  The blanket made him feel safe and cozy in his daddy’s arms. 

Jack paused at the threshold. He looked at Nik over his shoulder.  “Sorry about the intrusion. Hans said this was the only place set up for diaper changes. He did a beautiful job on the furniture. But he always does. It’s durable too. Our set has held up well even with all of our active babies. And all those diaper changes!”  He laughed.  “It’s nice to see Hans finally get a baby of his own.”  His blue eyes twinkled at Reila, who glowered at him. 

“You didn’t intrude. In fact, you had perfect timing. Little Miss Stinky Butt here needed to see that. Hopefully she learned something.”

Jack yawned to suppress a snort.  “From what Emma Jean told me, good luck.”

• Like 5
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 12-28

Once Jack Froste left with his overgrown baby of a son, Nikolas Klaus looked down at Reila. “Well, Miss Poopy Pamper? Do you know what you should’ve learned?”

Reila blew a spit bubble at him. Fuck off, fatso! There was nothing to learn except the gimp was a bratty pants-shitter. Like her? Whatever. And the so-called Christmas Spirits were sick and twisted with a big baby fetish. Fucking freaks. If you switched a few letters around, Santa became Satan. That explained why Reila was trapped in this big baby hell!

Nik clucked his tongue, disappointment in his eyes. “I’m not an evil spirit. You’re looking at things wrong. You always do. Let me explain. Jax and his daddy have a close bond. You could have that with your mommy. You have a chance for a new daddy, too. Hans is strict and old fashioned. But he’s a good man and you certainly could use some discipline. You and Sonja both.”  He stared down at Reila, hoping to get his point across. 

Screw that happy family bullshit. So Hans was a tyrannical bastard. A minion of Satan. She already knew that. All Reila wanted was out of this reeking shit sack she was trapped in. Now!  “GAH!”  She shrieked and kicked her legs, spreading the vile excrement around some more.  She felt it creep up her crotch, thoroughly coating her privates.

“Well, you’ve got plenty of time to learn. Before we get you changed, a word of warning. I know Jax baited you with that smile and wave of his. You shouldn’t have taken it. Jax isn’t patient or forgiving like Nicky is. You should apologize and make friends before he decides you’re an enemy. The choice is yours, of course. I’m just giving you some Grandfather Christmas advice.” 

Jax started shit with her, and SHE had to say sorry? Fat chance. Now about that diaper change-

Nikolas Klaush, Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, Pierre Noel, the jolly rotund man who was known by many names around the globe stood up and cradled Reila in his arms like an overgrown, helpless infant.

He rubbed the thick padding on her bottom. Poopy lumps squished. She cringed and whimpered. Her diaper was so saturated and messy, the padding heavy and soaked with urine and feces, that the plastic shell barely crinkled. 

He carried her past the changing table and out of the room. Her diaper change! She needed a new one! NOW!  Reila shrieked her displeasure, her limp noodle body going rigid. 

Nik chuckled, big belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly and shaking her as well.  “It’s Christmas, little baby. I wouldn’t deprive Emma Jean of her fun. She’s been such a good girl this year.”

Sentence affirmed. No mercy. Not even a clean diaper. 

Her rendezvous with the head honcho over, Reila was passed back to Emma Jean. The velour nightmare squealed in girlish delight at the sight of Reila’s swollen and obviously well used diaper on display as it poked out from under her too short dress. 

Emma Jean poked, prodded, and squeezed the well used diaper before loudly pronouncing to all and sundry what a super pamper pooper baby Riley was. She carried Reila all through the crowded house and reintroduced her to every Klaus, Kringle, Trapp, and Froste. Everyone made loud remarks about the stinky baby who needed a clean diaper.

Reila wanted to die of humiliation. Her face burned red in shame. She’d never accept this new status in life, this cruel and unjust punishment. Nicky wasn’t treated like this! Even whiny bratty Jax got kisses and cuddles. A small part of her pointed out Jax cried but he never fought or back-talked. He just protested the entire time. 

Being paraded to rooms full of strangers with her massive poopy diaper on display was worse than the Krampuslauf. At least there people left her alone in her wet pants. Here everyone laughed at her stench, poked and prodded her lumpy diaper. Several times it grew warm as she peed while strangers hands squeezed her diaper. She wished it would leak all over the strangers and all over the velour bitch who delighted in her misery. Instead, her diaper swelled and expanded with her pee. It grew to ridiculous, comedic proportions and forced her legs far apart.

Reila wailed and cried like an angry infant. Her tears were gleefully ignored. Emma Jean showed her off like a prize pig at the county fair. Why couldn’t Emma Jean torture her own daughter Rachel and leave poor Reila alone? Why didn’t Mommy come save her?

Roon after room, Sonja was nowhere to be found. In one room, Uschi waved to her and toasted her with a glass of gluhwein. In another room, Azrael stood by a glowing red and gold Christmas tree. She held Nicky on one hip, her arm under his padded bum. His blue skirt was bunched up and his own pink diaper was on display. It was swollen and discolored from his pee. He was blissfully unaware, didn’t care at all. Just like a baby- he trusted his caregivers to monitor his diapers. Az tried to show Nicky the ornaments, but he was more interested in tapping the golden bells and chains hanging on her horns. 

Nicky gently poked a bell with a fingertip then squealed in delight when it jingled. His pink candy cane blanket lay on the floor by the hem of Az’s skirt. She blew a raspberry on his soft cheek, making him giggle and squirm. His diaper crinkled and his feet flopped like limp noodles he couldn’t control. 

Jealousy curdled in Reila’s stomach at the scene. She felt alone, helpless and scared with no way to protect herself from teasing strangers. She needed her Mommy! Emma Jean’s mocking coos drowned out her infantile wails.

Azrael turned with a serene smile at Reila’s tears. This had been the goat-bitch’s goal all along; reduce Reila to this pathetic, sniveling state. Reila tried to summon up her hatred, anger, and outrage at the injustice of it all, but she was too vulnerable. Her fists and feet flopped helplessly. She was full of fear at her current infant state. But her fear of Azrael faded. Az had already done her damage. What more could the horned demon do to her?

Az parted her lips to say something, to taunt Reila, but Nicky promptly shoved his glittery pink pacifier between her lips.  “I share!”  He giggled. 

Reila was too busy crying, too emotionally destroyed, to find any amusement or vindictive glee in the image of Azrael with a pacifier in her mouth.

Nicky gazed at Reila and shook his head sadly.  “Baby, don’t cry. It’s just a stinky diapee.”  He smiled and lifted his velvet skirt up, showing everyone his visibly soggy diaper. He patted the puffy pink plastic. “See? My diapee is still dry! No poopies!” 

Az spat the pacifier into one hand, but she stayed quiet and let Nicky have his say. 

Emma Jean and Azrael politely ignored each other. Instead, Emma Jean cooed over Nicky.  “Smart baby. You poopied your diapee after breakfast. Just like Rachie! You’re wet now, sweetheart. But you don’t need a change just yet.”  She lovingly kissed Nicky’s soft cheek, making him giggle again. 

Reila let out an ear-piercing shriek, jealousy and upset boiling over. Emma Jean and Azrael laughed and joked about how the baby’s poopy temper matched her poopy diaper. Emma Jean bounced Reila and rubbed her putrid diaper, squishing the mess all around as if tempting fate and trying to cause a diaper blowout.

Reila whimpered and cringed. 

“Poor baby doesn’t like her icky diapee or all her lovely new gifts like her pretty dress. She’s such a fussy baby. Just like my Rachie-wachie ies. Az, you did a good job on her.”  Emma Jean placed a finger in Reila’s mouth; Reila automatically bit down, trying to crush the digit between her soft gums. The grown up caregivers laughed. Nicky frowned at Reila but instead of saying anything he sucked his thumb. 

Azrael hid her surprise at the unexpected compliment. She quickly plucked Nicky’s thumb out of his mouth and replaced it with a glittery purple pacifier she pulled out of a pocket. 

“The baby still hasn’t broken down or opened up yet. We’ve worn her down though. Finishing the babies is your area of expertise.”  She returned Emma Jean’s compliment like the two were wary enemies exchanging Christmas presents. 

“Yes. Riley’s attitude is more putrid than her diaper. I’ve got her desperate for her mommy, so I’m gonna go find Sonja. Think Hans has had enough time?”

At Az’s nod, Emma Jean left the room and made her way to the kitchen. She stopped several times to chat and ask if anyone had seen Hans, and by extension Sonja.

• Like 8

I can't believe I've missed the last two updates, but it definitely gives me more to read. First off, I love that you're working so diligently on this story again; it's my favorite piece of fiction you've written. Secondly, I am kind of agreeing with Reila/Riley here since it really does feel like the family is baby crazy. That said, they're bloodlines are seemingly immortal while Riley's isn't. It's not like they halt her aging, can they? If they can't then I'd imagine Reila would be attending preschool in her 50s if she ever gets her act together or she'll be as old as her grandmother still crawling around in dirty diapers. 

One thing that I was really hoping to see was more Rachie since she's the only other none mythical entity in this story that has been affected by Az...

Also, there's still so many questions I have in regards to what happens in the immediate future like can Riley communicate with anyone? If so, is it only with other babies/Santa or would it be limited to just Rachie since they're technically in the same "baby babble" pre-talking age group? I hope you have more to write because there's just so many unanswered questions. That said, if Rachie and Riley got their dirty diapers changed by Sonya and Emma at the same time, side by side I'll happily stop asking questions. LOL

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you!

• Like 2

@Guilend Thank you for commenting and reading. Sonja's going to be very happy with Hans. But Reila is not going to be happy at all!

@Cya Thank you for commenting and reading. Glad the updates were a Christmas surprise for you!  With all the Christmas spirits being immortal, they don't come by babies very often, so they'd probably want to extend babyhood as long as they could. Plus, if they're baby crazy, well that's just more fun for us! ?  I can easily see Reila being that old but still looking like her 18 year old self while still crawling around. Christmas magic!  It would certainly explain how old Saint Nick gets around the world delvering toys to thousands of girls and boys in one night! 

??❄️??❄️

Chaos reigned in the kitchen. How could such a small room hold so many women all rushing around to prepare the Christmas feast? Emma Jean lingered at the threshold, bouncing Reila but otherwise ignoring her. She watched the bustling women as if waiting for something. Reila wondered what fresh torment the velour nightmare had in store for her. 

A few women sat at a small table against the far wall, an island of calm amidst the holiday hustle and bustle. Nikolas’s wife, Sarah Klaus, sat at the center enjoying a cup of peppermint coffee like a queen holding court. Occasionally she called out directions and orders to the busy women. The only women not working were the retired matriarchs like Uschi who had already put in their years of service, or to caregivers like Jill and Emma Jean who were busy looking after the babies. Even if Azrael did not fall into that category, no one trusted a Ruprecht to handle food.

Lynne sat next to Mrs. Klaus with a mug of Uschi’s mulled wine in hand. She swayed as she sat, blue eyes glazed. Puddles from her spilled drink dotted the table in front of her. She wasn’t drunk, just pleasantly tipsy after having one refill too many.

“So then in front of everyone- including the new people, you know- JJ just blurts out YOU USED TO BE A BOY! Like, I know she’s just a baby and can’t help it. But I just wanted to die!”  Lynne waved her mug for emphasis, sloshing more wine. 

Next to Lynne, JJ sat in a highchair with a sippy cup of milk. Cookie crumbs covered the tray and her bib. “But Lynnie, you are a boy!”

“Look, JJ! Auntie Emma Jean’s sugar cookies! Your favorite!”  Lynne snatched up a big Christmas tree cookie loaded with green icing and shoved the entire thing into her sister’s mouth.

JJ’s eyes widened in delight at the sweet taste. She tried to chew and swallow but her mouth was too full. All she could do was happily suck on the soft treat and let it slowly dissolve in her mouth. 

Mrs. Klaus laughed and sympathetically patted Lynne’s shoulder.  “It’s just a phase, dear. She can’t quite grasp difficult concepts yet. Just like last year at your family’s Christmas party, when she ran around with a pair of your father’s thong underwear shouting ‘Daddy’s butt floss!’”

Lynne snorted with laughter into her cup at the memory. 

“I also recall a certain little girl’s nudist phase. She’d rip her diapers off and leave yellow puddles everywhere. We had to put her in locking plastic pants to keep her diapers on.”

Lynne’s face heated up in shame and embarrassment. “That was a long time ago!”

Sarah Klaus sipped her coffee and gave a few more directions to the busy women. “No need to be shy, dearie. You were just a baby going through a phase.”

“Mommy? Daddy?”  Handsome big boy Junior waddled bow-legged through the throng of women, looking around. 

Sarah motioned him over to her. “They’re with your other siblings. What do you need, baby?”

Junior waddled slow, his gaze on the floor as he tugged uncomfortably on the waistband of his trousers.  He wouldn’t meet her gaze. His voice was soft and low, trying to be discreet. “Grandma. Um. Where’s Mommy or Daddy?” 

Lynne looked at his crotch and giggled. There were no wet spots, but his crotch puffed out slightly in a tell-tale wet pullup bulge.

Mrs. Klaus silenced Lynne with a quelling glance. JJ still sucked on her cookie. Green colored drool dribbled all over her chin and bib.

“Baby? It’s okay. Let me help you.”  Mrs. Klaus soothed to Junior. The Frostes were more family than friend to the vast Kringle and Klaus family, so it was only natural they used family terms like calling Mr. and Mrs. Klaus Grandma and Grandpa. 

One glance at his crotch told Mrs. Klaus the problem right away, but she wanted to hear Junior admit it himself.  She coaxed him gently.  “You’re with family, baby. You’re safe. We’ll take care of you.”

Tears filled his blue eyes.  “I’m a big boy. Been helping Daddy at work. Lots.”

“So I’ve heard, sugar. Daddy is very proud of you. We all are. You’ve worked so, so hard. And you need a break. You’re stressed and tired. It’s been hard on you. You’re safe. You can let go. We’ll take care of you.” 

Junior nodded eagerly.  “And-and I still wear pull-ups but only at night. Cuz I have lots of accidents. But I’m a big boy. Mommy said Christmas is busy. So she put me in a pull-up. Just in case. B-but I’m a big boy.”  He sniffled, tears trickling down his cheeks.

Mrs. Klaus reached out and wiped them away. “Shh. You’re okay, you’re safe. My big boy. I’m so proud of you.”

“I go potty. All by myself.”

“Go on, sugarplum.”  

Junior no longer resembled a confident, strapping young rugby player. Gone was the young man, replaced by an oversized, insecure toddler who struggled with his potty training and had accidents in his pants.

“What happened, baby? Come on. Tell Grandma like the good boy you are.”

“I-I didn’t make it to the p-potty. M’sorry.”  More tears fell and Junior hiccupped, struggling not to break down crying because he wet his pull-up like a little baby instead of keeping it dry like a big boy.

Mrs. Klaus stood up and wiped away his tears, pulling him close for a cuddle.  “Sh. No tears. It’s nothing to cry over, baby boy. Just a little accident. We’ll get you fixed up.”  

She examined his pants for leaks and wet spots.  He whined and covered his face with his hands when she cupped his padded crotch and squeezed to test the pull-up.  “Oh my. You’re really soaked, honey. Any more and this thin padding would’ve leaked all over you. My poor baby. I’ll get you all fixed up and you won’t have to worry about any nasty leakies. Let’s see how bad it is.”

He offered no resistance, just sniffled and cried as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees in front of everyone. None of the busy women paid any attention; Junior was just a baby with a wet pull-up who needed changed and Sarah Klaus was on baby duty.

“I’m a b-big b-boy.”  Junior sobbed softly, rubbing at his face. At a tap on his bare thigh, he stepped out of his pants. The front of his blue pull-up was decorated with snowmen and big fade when wet snowflakes. The material puffed out, swollen and saturated with his pee. A few drops had leaked out onto his thighs.

“Don’t cry, baby. Shh. No tears. It’s okay.”  Mrs. Klaus’s voice was soft and gentle. She pulled a sparkly mint green pacifier out of a skirt pocket and poked his wobbly lips with the huge nipple. He automatically opened his mouth. The rubber nipple filled his mouth as he started suckling right away. The sensation soothed him; his cries died down to sad sniffles.

“Looks like your snowflakes melted in the yellow snow.”  Sarah Klaus joked.  Junior blushed and hid his face again.  “We’ll keep your pants off. That dinky pull-up is already starting to leak. Don’t sit down, baby. Any pressure will squeeze the pee right out of that thin padding. It’s designed for a few escaped trickles, not a flood.” 

His cashmere sweater was not long enough to cover his soggy pull-up so he was left standing in the crowded kitchen with his accident on display for all to see. No one minded, which only made him feel worse. Feel smaller, like a baby. Babies ran around in just their pull-ups and diapers and no one cared. It was only natural. He would have to parade around the full house like that and everyone would know about his accident. 

He sniffled some more and vigorously nursed his paci. Only babies found comfort in their pacis. Tears trickled down his cheeks.  “I wanna be a big boy.” 

“You were a wonderful big boy, sugar plum. We’re all so proud of you. But it’s also a lot of stress. You’re not a grownup like your daddy is. You need a break. You can take a break, be a baby for a little bit, then try being a big boy again. Your accidents are only natural. Your body is saying you need to be a baby.”

Junior started crying again. Big boys could handle big work. He was a baby. A toddler who miserably failed his potty training. He had his accident when one of his uncles showed him a really awesome train set. He’d been so engrossed in playing with the train he never felt the urge to potty until he was surprised when his pull-up suddenly grew wet and warm.

Mrs. Klaus wiped his tears and kissed his pink cheeks.  “Sweetie. Don’t cry. It’s okay. It’s all okay. Grandma will take care of everything. Just let go of all that nasty stress and worries.”

Emma Jean took a few steps into the kitchen. Reila was still and quiet. What the hell was wrong with the oldest Froste boy? Did he truly want to be a baby? He could regress at will? What the fuck was going on? These deranged perverted spirits used their evil magic to turn her into a giant baby. Junior claimed he didn’t want to be a baby, but he didn’t fight it either. The fuck was wrong with the freak?

The stench from Reila’s heavily soiled diaper wafted into the kitchen. The working women wrinkled their noses and paused in their cooking.  

“Eeew. What’s that smell?”

“Yuck! Someone’s had a diaper blow out! I thought Rachel was with one of her aunts in another room?”

“Glad I’m not the one stuck wiping that messy butt!”

“Phew! I didn’t even hear any toots!”

“Disgusting. This is why I don’t have any kids and don’t babysit. Who shit their diaper?”

“N-NOT ME!” Junior shouted. 

Mrs. Klaus pulled back the waistband of his blue pull-up and peered down the back. She let him go. “Nope, you’re good. Just soaked. Lynnie?”

Lynne’s face flushed as red as her brother’s. Even drunk, she knew better than to argue with Mrs. Klaus. She wobbled as she stood up. She lifted her skirt, showing off her pink pull up with festive candy canes and holly leaves.  The red candy canes had faded. The pull-up puffed out, saggy and soggy. Unlike Junior, she wasn’t ready to leak just yet. But she still needed a change into thicker, more protective padding.

She wobbled some more as she looked down at her pull-up and poked it with a finger.  Her eyes widened at how wet she was. She didn’t remember wetting it.  “Oopsies! Thought I was dry!”  She giggled. “Guess I didn’t potty with JJ!”

Mrs. Klaus checked her pull-up and declared her poop free as well.

JJ watched the scene with shining blue eyes. Her mouth was still full of cookie as she giggled and sprayed crumbs all over her tray. She swallowed the last of her cookie and laughed some more. Green icing smeared over her mouth, cheeks, chin, and bib. 

“I’m the only big kid! I’m dry!”  JJ clapped her icing and crumb covered fingers in delight. “Lynnie and Junior went peepees! They need diapees like big dumb babies! But I don’t! I’m a big kid! They’re not anymore!”  She beamed with pride and her gleaming eyes taunted her older siblings.

Lynne glared at JJ and Junior started crying again at being called a dumb baby.

Mrs. Klaus unfastened the crotch snaps on her pink overalls to show off her pink pull-up. It was bone dry and the candy canes were on display.

“Grandma, you gonna put the big babies in super big diapees like Rachie wears? Cuz she’s a stupid baby who pee-pees and poopies everywhere. Like Junior and Lynnie do now!”

Junior noisily suckled his pacifier, utterly mortified and seeking comfort. Lynne looked ready to smack her little sister. Alcohol lowered her inhibition and self control. Her face was red from embarrassment and a drunkard’s blush.

Mrs. Klaus tapped JJ’s nose firmly.  “Hush. Unless you’d like a punishment enema and join Rachel in diapers?”

JJ’s eyes widened in horror.  “No thanks! I’m good! Sorry babies! I’ll be super duper nice cuz I’m a good girl!”  She squeaked out and stuffed her fingers into her mouth, sucking off all the icing.

“Well, if it wasn’t any of you three, who is this mystery pants pooper?”  Mrs. Klaus gazed around as if she was playing hide and seek.

“Here we are!” Emma Jean sang out. “You smelled baby Riley and her big stinky diapee!”

• Like 5
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 1-1-23
On 1/1/2023 at 10:57 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

Another great chapter! Look forward to what is going on with Hans and Riley's mommy

Thank you. Oh there's still a lot of fun in store. I hand write my stories before I type them up, and I'm happy to say I have about a scene or two left before the rough draft is complete. 

• Like 2
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 4-25