LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

LOL.  XD.   I just love the diversity of nightmare villains you have!  Turns out, after even obtaining half the magical items, there are still nightmares that are a greater threat than the Pink Dinosaur!

Still, I really hope Yuki survives against the Lust deity.  

Also, please watch the final episode of the 100 and pray for Clarke to die!!!!!!!!!

lol well, i have an active imagination so coming up with them is fun. >w< Lustive was an adoptable i got, but fit so well i knew i had to add her to the story. and their is still a lot of surprises for the princess to learn about.

we will see. OwO if not many people like he, i might just lustive eat he... lol JK :P

never watched the show. 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 22 (11-22)

“Mom, we’re back,” I say as we returned to the house with the ice cream and soda.

“That was qwick," Mom says from the couch.

“Whatcha doing?” Anna asks as she noticed mom had something. It looked like an old photo album.

“Talking to pardie got me curious so I pulled out this old album grandma made to see if there were any hints," Mom tells us as I go put the ice cream away.

“Hints about what?” I asked.

“Like how old she was when she was the princess. or something that could be useful to you,"

Pardie was next to my mom and was, looking at the album as well? Did the diaper have some type of eyes?

“Aww, this was when Amani was born," Mom says as the girls and Pardie huddled together to aww at my baby picture.

“He’s so cute," Clover commented.

“Now look at how big she’s gotten," Anna says with a giggle. 

“Nock it off. Im still bigger than you," I tell her as I come back into the room. 

Clover has to stop herself from making a diaper joke.

Mom flips the page and we all see my grandma. She looked like an older version of my mom.

“I miss her," mom comments as she looks at the picture. 

I go over and give her a light hug to help her feel better.

“Thank you," Mom tells me with a smile before flipping the page again.

We see a very old photo of what looks like grandma in her teen years hanging out with a large group of people.

“This must have been Grandma when she went on spring break," Mom commented. “Mom used to tell me all the time when I was her age that it was the best spring break of her life,"

“Did she meet grandpa there?” Anna asked.

“No, she didn't meet him until later," mom tells her as she flips a page.

It was on this page that Pardie noticed something.

“Error. Error," Pardie began saying and got all our attention.

“Pardie, you ok?” I asked.

“Error. Princess. Nightmare...prince,” the diaper began leaking pink smoke as mom got up and put herself in front of Anna while I got in front of her and Clover.

“Pardie!” I call out to the diaper.

“Data corruption. Nightmare...prince. Princess must flee, the princess must flee. Protect the princess," Pardie said before suddenly lunging at me and gripping my arm.

“Pardie!” I scream again as smoke shoots out around me.

“Amani!” the girls shout before coughing and realizing I disappeared to dreamland again.

Im back in dreamland, though im still in my normal clothes with the diaper hanging on my arm.

“Pardie, Pardie what’s going on,” I ask the diaper but get no response.

The diaper is completely limp and falls off my arm.

“Pardie?” I ask as I pick up the diaper and shake it a little. Still no response. 

“What is going on?” I ask myself.

I let out a sigh as I try to think of what to do now. This was now my third time being in this stupid temple and I guess it’s best to leave it. Hopefully, Pardie wakes up soon.

As I leave, I notice something strange. The silver golems husk I left here was now cut in two.

“what the hell did this?” I ask myself.

About 3 miles away, a bunny girl stops running as she feels a slight disturbance and rases an ear.

“What the hell did this?” she hears as her eyes widen. 

“Fuck!” She screams and bolts back to the temple. Hoping that the other one didn’t notice as well.

“Ok, I need to get out of here,” I tell myself as I make my way to the trees with no destination.  I just knew I had to get away from here before something stupid shows up to try to kill me.

I was walking while examining Pardie. Wondering what happened to it and if it would wake up again.

“My my, it was a good idea not to follow the little bunny," something says as my head shoots up and begins looking around.

“Who said that?” I ask.

“Me? im just someone looking for a fun time," the voice says as I grow a little worried and bega reaching behind me.

“Show yourself!” I shout but got laughter back.

“Fine fine. You're lucky your cute," the voice says as a pink substance drops down from the trees with a splat.

“What the fuck?” I shout. 

“Oh dont mind me, it happens all the time," the pink slime thing says as it began to morph itself into a humanoid figure with large breast and horns. “Like what you see sweety?”

I honestly didn’t. Something about this thing made me feel very uncomfortable.

“Might I ask what you are?”

“Im Amani,” I tell the thing

“No sweety, not your name, what are you? You dont look like any nightmare or dream I've seen," it says curiously.

“Im the princess of dreamland," I tell the creature. “And unless you wish to be killed I recommend running off now,"

I then try to reach into pardie to pull out a weapon in hopes of scaring it off but instead rubbed my ass. I then looked at pardie in my other hand and realized I just fucked up.

“Princess! Oh, how wonderful, I haven't gotten to have fun with a princess since the last one!” the slime said happily with a crazy look in her eyes.

“PRINCESS!” something shouted as it landed right in front of me before lunging at me and grabbing me. It was the bunny girl I fought before! She suddenly lunged began leaping as high and as far away from the slime as she could.

“Oh no, darling! You're not going to steal away my new toy!” it says as it begins to take this chase more seriously.

The bunny girl and I land hard as I began throwing up after just being tackled by the strong bunny.

“Princess, you need to get out of here now!” the bunny girl shouted as she tried looking for the slime. She brought us up a small cliff and into a clearing so that it couldn’t sneak attack them.

“W-what the hell?” I chock out.

“Princess, you need to go back into the human world now!” the bunny shouted at me.

“I fucking can't!” I shout back angrily not knowing what the hell was happening. “Pardie is fucking turned off or something, I dont even have any powers,"

The bunny girl finally turned to me and finally noticed I wasn’t wearing the princess outfit, nor did I have Pardie on. 

“W-whats going on? Why do you look different? And how can you be here without Pardie?” the bunny asked.

“I looked like this because fucking Pardie made me into half a girl,” I shout without realizing I was shouting at a nightmare. “And Pardie just glitched and sent me here," 

“No, nonononono," the bunny girl began saying as she grabbed her ears. “This is bad, very bad,"

“What the hell is even going on? And why aren’t you trying to kill me?” I asked as it just now dawned on me that she was also a nightmare and one that already tried to kill me. I was still very much in danger.

The bunny looked at me. Not sure what to do.

“Look, I can't explain it right now princess, but you really need to getaway. That thing is far too dangerous,"

“You know what, no. im not doing anything until I get some answers," I tell her Annoyed.

She begins to bite her lip and move around frustrated. She was already tired from running away earlier and she wasn't sure if she could keep on carrying the princess far enough away.

“Ok, ok. I'll explain a bit. But you got to promise me you will run away right after," she tells him.

“Fine," I tell her as I try to remember her name. “What was your name again?” 

“You forgot my name! We fought not that long ago!” she screamed at me.

“Ya, you try remembering people's names after they attack you!” I shout back.

It was weird. Despite feeling very uncomfortable around that other nightmare, I didn't have those unpleasant feelings around her.

“My name is Yuki. remember it this time,"

“Ok, I will," I tell her now feeling slightly calmer about the situation.

“So, I guess I should start by telling you that im apart of a group of nightmares that…”

“Oh is it story time?” the pink slime monster asked as it appeared below us. “I just love a nice story during a meal,"

“Princess run!” Yuki screamed before leaping at the monster. She couldn't keep running now. it was too late for that. it was better to fight and slow it down to allow for the princess to escape.

Yuki tried to once again kick its head off, but the pink slime easily caught her leg and slammed her to the ground hard.

“Nice try darling, but something like that would never work," she tells her with a large grin. “But since your here ill play with you first,"

Yuki tried to kick the slime off her leg but it wouldn't let go. It just began to spread all over her legs.

She was so interested in Yuki, she didn't notice me running up with a large stick and smacking the pink slime in the face. 

Half of its face came flying off but its body remained smiling.

“Oh yes darling, I shouldn't forget about the little princess. You want to join in the fun as well dont you?”

The half grinning head asked.

“Princes, no!” Yuki yelled but the slime monster simply picked her up and tossed her away. It had a much better toy in front of it.

“Come on Pardie, wake up," I tell the diaper as I start backing up with the stick in front of me. 

I dont even know why I didn't just run away. So what if two monsters kill each other. The bunny girl tried to kill me already anyway. But it didn't feel right. He couldn't just run away like that.

“I dont think I've introduced myself, have I?” the pink slime woman asked as the top of her head reformed while slowly creeping closer to me. “I am lustive the lust. The pleaser seeking nightmare," 

I let out a little laugh.

“Pretty stupid name," I comment.

“Yes, but it is my stupid name darling," she says as she lunges at me.

I jump out of the way barley and swing at her again. This time she blocks it with her arm and leaves the wood smoking.

“What the?” I say as I see the wood corroding away.

“My body is acidic," Lustive tells me as she stands up straight. “After I have my fun with my toys I engulf them inside my body to feasted on,"

I suddenly become very scared of this thing. But before I could do anything, its arms extend and grab me. Slithering around my body like snakes. She then firmly grasped both of my breasts.

“AAAAAA” I scream as I feel very strange from being grabbed like that and start blushing. 

“Aww, dont worry darling, I always make my toys feel pleaser before I get my own," Lustive says as she begins to dissolve my clothes!

I began to kick wildly and tried to escape but it was no use. My shirt and braw quickly dissolved away and I could feel the cold slimy texture all over my body. I let out another strange scream as she began to play with my breasts and nipples.

“Such cute breasts you have darling. You must be so proud of them," Lustive comments but I gust glare back while trying to not let out any more strange noises. “Let's check out this spot next,"

A third arm split from one of the other arms and reached for under me and began to dissolve more clothing.

“No!” I shout but it was too late. It was gone.

“Oh my, what is that?” Lustive asked as she saw my little friend. “I've never seen anything like you before,"

“Dont fucking touch me there!” I screamed at the slime monster who only grinned wider.

“But darling, I must, I still need to give you pleaser, and I think you've just become an even more fascinating toy," Lustive tells me as she reaches for my little friend.

Something suddenly comes flying at Lustive and cuts right through her arms and caused me to fall to the ground! The slime arms suddenly coming right off me.

“Hands off the princess!” Yuki shouts while tossing rocks up and down in her hand.

“Little Daring, has anyone ever told you it's rude to interrupt someone's fun?” Lustive asked while regrowing her arms. 

“Anyone ever tell you to fuck off?” Yuki asked as she tosses the rocks into the air before kicking them as hard as she could at Lustive. All of them piercing right through her and once cutting off her neck!

But that wasn't enough for the slime monster as even without a head it extended its arms to try to grab the bunny girl.

Yuki just bounces out of her reach before leaping over to me and grabbing me once more to leap away.

“Running wone help you darlings. I'll still find you," Lustive comments as she gathers up her slime back into her body and gives chase once more.

We didn't go very far before Yuki trips and we both tumble.

“H-hey are you ok?” I ask as I get up.

“Y-ya, j-just a moment," Yuki says but winces when she moves her foot.

Looking at them, I could see one was clearly broken. Probably from kicking the rocks so hard.

“Princess. Please. You need to run away," Yuki tells me. “Just leave me here. I can distract her long enough for you to get away,"

“No way. Im not leaving you to die to that thing," I tell her as I try to think of anything I could do.

“This isn't up for debate. You are powerless without your diaper," Yuki tells me.

That's when I got a sudden idea.

“Power! That's it!” I tell her happily. “Maybe I could jump-start Pardie,"

She looked at me confused as I unfolded the diaper and sat on it. It was honestly strange putting on Pardie after it normally puts its self on me. But after a moment Pardie was taped on nice and secure.

“What are you doing?” Yuki asked confused.

“Pardie gets energy from me when it absorbs my pee," I tell her.

“Eewww!” Yuki says as she looks at me and the diaper.

“Hey, I didn't make it this way," I tell her. “Come on Pardie I hope this works,"

“There you are darlings," Lustive says as she found us far faster than before. 

“Princess, whatever your doing do it fast!” Yuki shouts as she gets up and leaps at Lustive.

But, just lack before Lustive easily catches her.

“Come now darling I would have given you some pleaser as well, you just had to wait your turn," Lustive tells Yuki. “Well alright, I know just how to let all 3 of us play together. gosh, im going to get so fat after this,"

Yuki screams as her entire body begins to be engulfed in pink slime.

“Come on, come on," I tell myself as I try to force myself to pee. Why did I have to use the bathroom when I did?

Eventually, im able to pee just a little bit into the diaper.

Pink moke escapes the diaper as Lustive stops what she is doing to see what is going on.

As the smoke disappears, im standing up with my princess outfit back on and feeling a lot stronger.

“Pardie back on," Pardie comments.

“Awesome!” I shout. “Give me the staff,"

“Right away princess," Pardie says as pink smoke comes out of my ass and forms the staff in my hands.

After using pardie I remember I only had a few moments of a power boost, if I didn't do something now, both Yuki and I would die to the pink slime.

“Llaberif” I shout as I lanch a large fireball at Lustive.

“Oh dear," Lustive says before being engulfed in flames and screaming. She released Yuki and began flailing around while on fire.

“I didn't think that would work," I comment as Yuki leaps over to me on one foot.

“Qwick, before something worse happens," Yuki shouts.

“Right," I say and point the staff down. “Jump”

Yuki grabs me and with one leg jumps as high as we could go.

“Klaw ria!” I shout while using what little magic I could. 

Suddenly Yuki was able to leap in mid-air and even with one foot, could get us away safely.

Yuki and I collapsed miles away from where Lustive was. Both are extremely exhausted but alive.

While we are both panting and trying to catch our breath, Yuki begins to giggle.

“I can't believe we beat her," Yuki says as he giggling intensifies. “I thought we were both going to die,"

I begin to laugh as well at the absurdity of it. By the skin of our teeth, we were able to just barely walk away from all that.

“Think we killed her?” I asked.

“Let's hope so," Yuki responds as she sits up. “Because I think we just pissed her off,"

“Unknow information. Princess, how have we gotten into dreamland?” Pardie asked.

“What are you talking about?” I ask the diaper as I sit up. “You started glitching out and latched onto my arm to bring me here then turned off,"

“Information error. No memory of such even happening," Pardie tells me. 

“Bull shit. It just happened just 15 minutes ago," I tell the diaper. “How cant you know?”

“Data corrupt," Pardie responds as I let out a sigh and give up. Trying to get anything out of this diaper would be pointless.

“Well. seeing as everything is all good now, I think ill be taking off," Yuki says as she gets up. Her leg still hurt but she would be able to use one large just fine for a little while.

“Oh no you dont," I say as I pull out the blocks and have them surround her. “You're not leaving until you tell me what I want to know,"

Yuki had a worried look on her face as she just realized she was going to be in a lot more trouble very soon.

A little monster sees a burnt husk standing perfectly still. Curious, it slowly crept forward to figure out what it was and possibly if it was edible.

“Darling…” the husk hissed and startled the creature but before it could get away the husked shattered as pink slime exploded from it and engulfed the creature. 

It let up blood curtailing noise for only a few moments before they ceased. 

“That was a surprise," Lustive says as her face appears over the creatures. Her slime forcing the new corpse to move as she wanted it while she fed off it. “I can't wait to play with you again darlings,"

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

I’m curious.  What happens if Yuki drinks from the Baby Bottle?  Does she end up in the real world?  

Oh!  She would make the best transfer student!  She would end up being Anami’s fitness trainer!

nothing. the bottle sucks up the persons conciseness and releases it in dreamland were it can manifest. it cant work in revers.

lol Amani aleady has clover for that. and i don't think he wants two woman kicking his ass into shape.

On 11/23/2020 at 9:46 AM, YourFNF said:

Well that was terrifying ??

lol OwO

On 11/23/2020 at 10:39 AM, Guilend said:

Wow that was terrifying. I can't wait to see how the bunny tries to get out of this and what her punishment will be from the others lol

little bunny' bottom is going to be bright red soon. lol

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- update (12/15)
1 hour ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

so my friend got covid and now i might also have it. going to get tested. will keep you updated on her if something happens.

I'm sad to hear that. Ya'll get well soon. 

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- update (3/12)

sorry i haven't been able to keep you all updated in a while. its not as easy to let people on this site know a lot about what's going on with me unless i update each story sepritly. which i dont want to do. if you want to keep up-to-date on whats going on with my stories and life, please just go to me Deviant art account and follow that. i update that more often.

to catch some people up to speed, at the start of the year i decided to put some stories on hiatus and lower my workload. "forced to save dreamland" was one of the ones i put on hold. 

however, dew to resent events with one of the other stories i dropped, i will be bringing back "forced to save dreamland."

starting tomarow ill be writing the next chapter of this story, ^w^

qwick question, if clover drank at a party, what type of drunk would she be? happy, sad, mean, flirty, black out, or not drunk at all?

(also me and my friend are fine. their corvid wasn't to bad and they are all better. )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch23 (3/19)

In a puff of smoke, I appeared back into my living room where Mom, Clover, and my sister were all waiting for me.

“Amani! You back!” Mom shouted with excitement before her face turned to horror as she quickly covered my sister’s eyes.

“WERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!” Clover shouted while blushing.

I was standing behind the couch with all of my clothes nearly dissolved off my body!

“Fuck!” I yell as loudly as I could and covered up my “little” friend. Completely forgetting to cover up my breast as clover watched my half-woman body run out of the living room with my tits flopping around.

About 10 minutes later, I was fully dressed in pajama sweats and a t-shirt while wearing Pardie underneath it all. Pardie was utterly drained of magic at this point and needed me to fill it back up when I could.

I explained to everyone what had happened. That Pardie bright me back to dreamland, and I had to fight against a powerful Nightmare. Yet I was also saved by the strange bunny girl nightmare.

“Does that mean not all nightmares are bad?” Clover asked me.

“I don’t know,” I tell them but leave out one crucial detail of the story.

“But is everything ok now?” Mom asked me.

“No. from what that nightmare told me, more intense nightmares were coming. Lustive was just the first.”

“Lustive? What type of name is that?” Clover asked before giggling at the lame name.

“Lame name, but very scary. Im just lucky the only thing she dissolved was my clothes.” I comment as my mom and clover blush, thinking about my return. “Anyway, as long as theirs no other surprises, I think im ready for dinner and then bed.

I let out a yawn as I realize just how long and annoying this day was.

“Well, it’s a good thing we already ordered Pizza and chicken wing,” Mom says with a smile as she checks the order on her phone.

I smile back. Thankful ill be able to eat something soon.

Flashback 30 minutes for Amani.

“Tell me what’s going on, bunny girl,” I tell Yuki as I try my hardest to sound intimidating. Not so easily done when your very tired and trying to use magic while running on fumes.

Yuki was frantically trying to think of some way out of this. She didn’t know how much magic the princess had, nor if she could fight me in her current state.

“Im a part of a group of nightmares that are trying to protect dreamland,” Yuki tells me.

“Protect dreamland? From what?” I ask.

“The last princess didn’t tell you anything, did she?” yuki asked me.

“My grandma died. I just happened to find pardie and was brought here,” I tell the bunny girl/

“Before the last princess left dreamland, she…”

“She sealed up the power of the nightmares, but it’s weakening, so now I need to gather all the weapons to reactivate their power and reseal the nightmare’s power again,” I tell her. “I know all of this. Tell me what I dont know.”

Yuki just stared at me for a moment.

“She didn’t seal away nightmares. She sealed away the king,” Yuki tells me. 

“King? What king?”

“The nightmare king,” Yuki tells me with a severe look in her eyes. “Someone who nearly killed every human on earth.”

Before I had a chance to respond, my shield vanished from lack of magic, and Yuki shot up into the sky before she could reveal too much more.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE!” I scream out before cursing myself. 

I finally feel like I made a step forward yet took two steps back! 

“Pardie, tell me about the nightmare king,” I tell the diaper.

“Datta corrupted.” the diaper responded, much to my frustration.

“Why am I not surprised,” I mumble as I look into the sky and see the bunny girl leaping far away from me.

After diner, we all decided to call it a night and go to bed early. 

Clover and I went to my room, where I prosed to take off my pants and flop on my bed. Completely forgetting/not caring about my female form nor pardie still strapped to my butt. I nearly passed out the moment my head hit my pillows.

Clover was blushing and looking away and trying her hardest to remind herself that the cute feminine diaper ass on display was still her male best friend.

“Hey, Amani?” Clover said as she finishes setting up an air mattress in my room. “You think I could use that bottle next time?”

“Bottle?” I respond before turning to look at her. My mind was already sleepy.

“The one that took Anna to dreamland with you.” Clover reminded me.

“Ya, ya sure,” I respond without thinking and pass out.

“Princess is now asleep. Let me remind you that usage of the bottle will cause loss of bladder control and at the worse loss of bowel control.” Pardie told Clover.

Clover smiled.

“Ya, I know. But I think Amani could use someone else in dreamland with them. If that means wearing a diaper just like them, I think it would be worth it.” Clover tells Pardie.

“Understood. I believe Princess will enjoy your company in dreamland.” Pardie said before suddenly being filled with pee by my uncontrollable blatter.

Cover stares down at my wet diaper before smiling and giggling to herself. 

“It’s what friends are for.” She tells the diaper as she takes a blanket and covers me up. 

“A-am I in trouble?” Yuki asked sheepishly. Covering her bottom in fear of the spanking she might receive.

“No,” Pink tells her with a stern look. Unhappy with Yuki’s report on what happened. “You did what needed to be done, and you didn’t reveal too much.”

Yuki let out a sigh of relief. Thankful there was no punishment.

But Pink was very furious. Hearing that Lustive has already encountered the princess was very concerning. He was thankful it was Lustive. He remembered her sadistic enjoyment of tormenting her food before she ate it. Giving the princess plenty of chances to getaway. But now that she knows, the others will be moving a lot faster than planned. 

“Yuki, as soon as you recover, you are to guard the Princess at all times secretly,” Pink tells the bunny girl. “If any of the other sins get close to them, you are to get them to safety immediately.”

“Y-yes, sir,” Yuki said before hopping to their den to rest up and heal.

Pink watched as she leaped away and sighed. “Lust, greed, wrath, and pride. I can’t let them stop the princess before they get the other weapons. Or else both our worlds could be destroyed.”

The dinosaur thought back to a long time ago. To the day he killed Sloth and made a deal with the former princess of dreamland.

• Like 4

I am enjoying the story so far, it is certainly gaining influence it seems from full metal alchemist, which is a anime I enjoy. I am personally hoping that clover gets her girlfriend full time and the fact that it is actually a lesbian helps her father not be as badly influenced by his fear.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, eliminster said:

I am enjoying the story so far, it is certainly gaining influence it seems from full metal alchemist, which is a anime I enjoy. I am personally hoping that clover gets her girlfriend full time and the fact that it is actually a lesbian helps her father not be as badly influenced by his fear.

Glad you like it. ^w^ 

Actually,  I didnt base the story on any anime. Lol though I do love anime so it has that type of feel.

I cant wait to bring back Glover's father. I think actually having the fear makes him more unique then just a regular homophobic person. ^w^

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Yuki's dreamland (mis)adventure. p1

the young bunny girl whines and moans as she lays on her bed inside her burrow home. her legs were inside large casts while the rest of her was bandaged up after her fight with Lustive. while she would heal fast, it would still take some time. the only thing she could do now is rest on her bed and read her books. she only had one small problem, she could bearly move to go to the bathroom... as she twitched and figited on her bed, wondering what to do, a thought came to her. "i wonder if i should try waring a diaper like the princess for a little bit?"

(hi! hope you like this litte story. i don't have the time to sit down and plan/write a chapter right now. so i thought it would be fun to write something like this every now and then untill i have time aging. this is just something i can throw together within 5 or 10 minuits but wont be edited to much. as for why im doing a mini spin off of dreamland, well, a friend wanted something with Yuki

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- question? (9/26)

just realized Halloween is coming up again! and this time im planing on making a Forced to save dreamland Halloween chapter!

so i have one question for you all. do you want a Scary dreamland adventure? or a spooky trick or treating adventure?

no mater what, pardie will still wind up being filled by the end of the night. ^w^

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- yuki chapter (9/27)

this lovely art was made by momolakon on deviant art.

and special thanks to @SparkleDust1 for helping me finish this chapter.

The young bunny girl whines and moans as she lays on her bed inside her large burrow home. Her legs were inside large casts while the rest of her was bandaged up after her fight with Lustive.

While she would heal fast, it would still take some time. The only thing she could do now was rest on her bed and read her books.

She only had one small problem, she could barely move to go to the bathroom...

As she twitched and fidgeted on her bed, wondering what to do, a thought came to her.

"I wonder if I should try wearing a diaper like the princess?" Yuki asked herself as she thought about pardie.

She smiled at her idea. If the princess could wear a diaper, why couldn't she?

"Luna, sparkle!" Yuki called out.

From her doorway, 2 little rabbits hopped into Yuki's room.  They were Yuki's little helpers that stayed in her den and did anything she needed of them.

"I want to try on a diaper. Go fetch one for me, please," Yuki told the rabbits.

The two little rabbits hopped out of the room within minutes returned with a diaper.

Yuki partly wondered how they could do that so fast but decided to ignore it for now.

With the diaper in hand, she now just stared at it in confusion.

"Ok, diaper, get on me," Yuki tells the diaper. But it does not move. "Huh? The princesses diaper moves by itself, is this one broken?"

She shakes the crinkly diaper, but it still doesn't move.

"Come on, you stupid thing!" Yuki shouts in frustration at the diaper for not working the way she thought it would before throwing it at a wall.

The bunnies look at the diaper then at each other.

One bunny grabs the diaper before they both jump onto Yuki's bed and go under her blanket.

"What are you two doi....eeep!" Yuki shrieked and bounced on the bed while the bunnies removed her underwear and doing something to her!

When Yuki tossed off the blanket, she was no longer wearing her cotton chariot print panties but was now wearing the diaper.

Both bunnies hopped off her bed and out of the room. One of them still holding onto the panties as it left.

"W-well, at least it's on," she says as she looks at the strange padding on her.

It was bulky between her legs and crinkled when she moved slightly. Was this what the princes felt like all the time? Feeling like you had a small pillow between your legs.

*knock knock*

Yuki nearly jumped out of her new diaper by the sudden knock on the door.

"Comming!" Yuki shouted and got out of bed. Her legs hurt a little, but they were mostly healed by now and capable of walking a bit.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by a familiar shiny face.

"..." Silver the golem greeted.

"Silver! Come on in!" Yuki greeted back happily as she held the door open for him.

The door was half his size, but by shedding his outer spoon shell, his fork form could walk in easily.

"..." Silver asked while looking at Yuki's new underwear.

"What? No, I wanted to see what it was like to wear a diaper." Yuki tells the golem. "If the princess can wear one, so can I!"

"..."

Yuki blushed and got a little offended by the accusation.

"I am not trying to steal their look! See, my diaper is plane while the princess has harts on theirs! So im not cosplaying as them!"

"..." the golem asked curiously.

Yuki once again blushed and began to fidget a little.

"W-well, I do have to go, but um…." Yuki responds the golem reminded her just how full her bladder was. but was a little nervous to really try using it. "OH, WHATEVER! THE PRINCES DOSE IT ALL THE TIME!"

She hoped that the yelling would help her overcome her nervousness and began peeing right into the diaper.

The diaper hissed and swelled as piss socked into the soft garment. When it was over, the once white diaper was now a shade of yellow and more prominent than before.

"I-is this what princess feels when they use a diaper?" Yuki asked while the warm wet diaper clung to her.

"..." Silver said as they poked the diaper with a fork finger.

"H-Hey! Dont! You'll pop it like that!" Yuki shouted and stepped away from the golem and covered the front of her diaper with her hands. Lightly pressing on the front of it as she did so.

The feeling of a wet diaper sent sparks along Yuki's spine. She wouldn't call it pleasure, but somehow her body appreciated the sensation.

After taking a few moments to calm down, Yuki realized something.

"By the way, silver, shouldn't you be on your mission for Pink right now?" Yuki asked.

"..." Silver tells the bunny girl as he remembers what Pink had asked him to Yuki.

Silver held up a bottle with a little note attached.

"Oh! Is that a healing potion?" Yuki asked as she took the bottle to look at it a moment.

"..." Silver confirmed.

"Great! Being cooped up in here was starting to get boring." Yuki tells the golem as she quickly downs the entire bottle.

"!!!!!!!" Silver exclaimed!

"What's wrong? It's just a…off!" Yuki nearly barfed as She felt a sharp sting in her abdomen that had her lean on her living room table before crouching down in hopes of having the pain dissipate.

Just as quickly had the pain started, it felt like all the pain was going straight out of her. But getting caught inside her diaper that she didn't notice was being filled.

"..." Silver asked and hoping his friend was alright.

Yuki felt a sting of adrenaline as she leaped up, nearly cracking her skull against her ceiling. When she landed on the floor, her casts came undone, forcing her to squat.

"...?" Silver said.

"Wow! I feel great!" She stood up, no longer feeling any aches from her legs while she flexed them to make sure they were all good.

She was utterly oblivious to the diaper hovering just 2 inches off the floor.

Yuki then tested her legs by leaping across her home with fantastic speed/

It took a millisecond for Silver to recognize Yuki's movement before ultimately shifting his head 180 degrees to look from behind "..."

"Actually, I feel fully healed. Like a new surge of energy coursing through my veins!" Yuki tells the golem.

"..."

"No, it is not due to the diaper!" Yuki tells him. "This diaper isn't magical like the princess's."

"..." Silver tells her as Yuki just looks at him, all confused about why he was asking her to look at her diaper.

"What do you mean it's...ahhhh!!!!" Yuki screamed as she finally noticed the completely full diaper she was wearing!"

On the floor, the note on the bottle was open. "Recovery potion. Warning, take in small doses over a day. Ingesting too much could cause laxative-like effects."

"EWWWWW! "GET OUT!!" Yuki screamed, leaving Silver confused as Yuki ran to her bathroom. "Sparkle, Yuna, prepare my bath!"

After spending nearly 10 minutes cleaning her bottom with toilet paper, she was left exhausted, and she needed an excellent wash to get the smell off her. Thankfully A nice carrot-scented bubble bath was just what she needed.

Once she was finally able to relax in her bath, she began thinking about the day.

"Diapers, huh...besides the messy parts, maybe they aren't so bad," Yuki tells herself. "Maybe someday ill have Sparkle and Yuna get me more. But right now, I think diapers are more for the princess than me."

Yuki smiled to herself as she dunked her head under the soapy water. Having enjoyed her one-off day in diapers.

"WHY DO I NEED TO WEAR A DIAPER!!!!" Yuki screamed at pink the next day as she wore a sizeable cute diaper designed with cute bunnies with red hair similar to her own hair.

"Dont blame me, your the one who didn't read the instructions, remember." the pink dinosaur tells her. "You drank enough to leave you on the toilet for a week. And since we dont have time to wait, it's back to diapers with you."

"But I dont want to be in a messy diaper!" Yuki pouts in frustration.

"Tell me that once you can make it to a toilet. Little miss stink butt." Pink tells Yuki as he waves his claws to fan away the smell coming from her diaper.

"NOOOOOO!" Yuki shouts as she leaps away from pink to go home and chanced by Sparkle and Yuna for the 3rd time that day.

28_agustus_2021__1__by_momolakon_deq5854-fullview.jpg

• Like 4
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch24 (11/6)

"I think you should go 50% again," Anna suggested.

"Hell no," I tell her.

"Then how about 25%?" Clover suggested.

"I wonder if I could just sneak off to dreamland and avoid this altogether," I mumble.

"Well, you will need to be at least 15% if you want to be able to fit into your clothes," Mom tells me as she, my sister, and Clover all stand in front of my closet trying to pick out an outfit for me to wear to the party.

I sat on my bed and dreaded what they were forcing me to do. I was wearing my princess outfit with Pardie still on me after we made another trip through dreamland. 

Ever since the fight with Lustive last week, things have been relatively quiet. No sines of anything super strong trying to kill me lately, and I even managed to get to the next area with a weapon. It's located somewhere inside a large dream city.

I would have loved to have stayed in dreamland longer to find the weapon and avoid this stupid party.

Usually, this type of party would be a man's wet dream. Being the only guy surrounded by cute girls all alone in a house overnight. But when the man is considered "one of the girls," is it really all that great?

"Im just going to be wearing my normal pajamas most of the time. What's the point in picking out an outfit?"

The girls looked at me a moment before laughing. 

"You should still look good in case we do anything else tonight," Clover tells me.

"And what about Pardie? You going to pick something that can hide him?" I asked.

"Why worried that someone might see 'Rachel's" diaper?" Clover asked with a smirk.

"Oh! Those girls saw Rachel when she was at 50%, right? So she needs to be like that again for the party!" Anna reminded us.

"Fuck no again!" I shout as I remember just how bad it was in that half state. "OK, ill be 30% just girly enough to look like how I did when they saw me, but dont ask for much more out of me!"

The 3 of them cheered as I flopped onto my bed with my face in my pillow to hide just how red it was becoming.

"Understood. I will transform Princess by 30%. Remember that since I still have magic, the longer you remain in this form, the more you will transform over time. You will become 50% within 12 hours." Pardie tells us.

"It's fine. I plan on going to dreamland for a bit tonight once everyone is asleep," I tell the diaper. "I'll have you turn me normal when I get back and then turn me back into 30% before anyone wakes up and notices me."

"Oh, if you're going to dreamland, does that mean I can come with you this time?" Clover asked.

I really regret saying yes to her in my sleepy state. Ever since she has been bugging me about going to dreamland with me, but I've been making up any excuse I could to not have her come.

Mostly I just didn't want her around just in case Lustive showed up. Not to mention the drawbacks of her using the bottle are loss of bladder control and posable bowl. 

Just thinking about Clover wearing a diaper makes my head all fuzzy!

"M-maybe," I tell her as I roll over to not look at her as she makes a pouting face.

But instead of getting mad, she gets a wicked idea in her head and picks up her phone.

Mom had to strip me of all my clothes once again before I finally put on the clothes they had picked for me.

Starting with the black bra my mom helped me put on.

"Come on, mom, do I really need to wear this?" I asked while she pined the back pieces together.

"Yes, Amani, you're a woman now, and it's not good to have your breast flopping about," Mom tells me, much to my embarrassment.

The bra felt so weird, constricting, and uncomfortable. I dont know if that's for all Bras or just me because I was a guy now in a half woman's body.

I then put on a light blue shirt along with shortarals. 

While it's something I usually wouldn't wear, I was happy Pardie was wholly covered up, and I had room in case Pardi needed to expand dew to any… "accidents."

When I was ready, mom and I walked out of my room and found Clover and Anna waiting in the living room texting someone. I had just finished packing my backpack full of stuff.

"Are you finally ready?" Clover asked with a smile as she picked up her large panda overnight purse.

"Physically, yes. Mentally im screaming “NO” over and over again." I tell her with a monotone and deadpan look.

"That's good enough for me!" Clover said jokingly as she grabbed my arm with my backpack in her other hand and walked me out the door. "Buy everyone, ill bring RACHEL home tomorrow."

Why does it feel like im an actual teenage girl forced to go on a date she doesn't want to go on?

Gabby's house wasn't too far from my house. Just a few blocks, so it didn't take Clover and me long to get there. 

"Come on, Amani, it won't be that bad. And who knows, you might have fun." Clover tells me.

"You do realize im still a guy that only looks like a woman, right? Arnt, you worried something might happen?" I asked.

"Oh, like what? I've slept over at your house plenty of times. What makes now any different?" 

"The difference is all of them think im a girl. But if even one of them sees what's under this diaper, then im the one in big trouble." I explain.

"You'll be fine," Clover tells me as she rings Gabbys doorbell.

The door was opened a few moments later, and Gabby greeted us with a warm smile and told us to come inside. 

Inside the living room, there was already a few girls here.

"Here, let me introduce you," Gabby tells me as she points to the other 3 girls here. "That's Alena, Sofia, and Kazumi."

In total, 6 of us altogether,

"It's nice to meet you all." I lied as I smiled at them and waved slightly.

To be honest, I already knew them from school. Alena was in the same class as Clover and me growing up, and Sofia is now in my English and science classes. 

As for Kazumi, well, she stood out on her own.

Despite being the same age as me, she already has a pretty decent Y**tube account where she does a lot of cover songs. Thanks to that, she is basically a minner celebrity at our high school.

She had dark skin and wore a light pink top with a purple skirt and had her hair died light neon blue.

Personally im not a big fan of hers, but I can say she does have some talent, at least.

"And girls, this is Rachel. Clovers friend we met last week." Gabby introduces them to me.

"I totally love your pink hair. What dye do you use?" Alena asked me.

I was just thankful I wasn't close to any of them as a guy. It made pretending to be a girl much easier.

"Um, I dont know. My mom does it for me." I lie to them. Who would believe a magic diaper dyes my hair? Note for later ask why pardie dose that.

"You are lucky. My dad refuses to let me dye my hair anything." Sofia complains. "Not under my roof, young lady! God, he's such an ass sometimes."

I gave a nervous laugh in response.

Kazumi was the only one not to say anything and just stared at me. Looking me up and down and thinking hard about something. I was beginning to get nervous that i was already found out when Gabby spoke up and got everyone's attention.

"Ok, im going to order pizza, and then we can discuss ideas on what we're going to do tonight!"

I doubt any of them will agree with my idea of going to bed early…

"STOP IT!" Clover screamed while laughing her butt off while 3 girls held her down and one of them sat on top of her arm.

"You got caught bullshiting, now hold still or will have to start over on the other armpit," Gabby said with a huge smile on her face.

"Please, stop them!" Clover shouted at me while I was sitting on the couch enjoying the show.

"Nope. you lost." I tell her as I smile at her.

"Tractor!" Clover screamed before laughing as she got a temporary tattoo drawn on her armpit with an ink pen. 

We were playing a version of the card game Bullshit mixed with truth or dare.

If you know the game bullshit, it’s that, but if you are found to be bullshiting/wrongly calling out a bullshit, you must do a truth or dare. 

To make the game interesting. All the cards in the deck had either a truth or a dare written on them. So if you had to pick a random card and do what it said.

To be honest, it was a pretty fun game for the most part. Alena had a mustache drawn on her face.I watch Kazum have to do the chicken dance. Sofia had to flash everyone her bra. While Gabby and I were lucky enough to only have to do a random truth card.

Clover was really unlucky and was dared to get a temporary tattoo drawn on her armpit. Which the other girls were so happy to help her get it despite her protest on how ticklish she was.

When they were done, she had a crappy butterfly drawn tattoo on her armpit.

Clover's face was completely red as she glared at me.

"Some friend you are. You better hope I dont win this or im going to make you get a matching one." Clover tells me.

Yep. special rule of the game. If you are the first to win you can dare anyone to do anything. It was honestly the only reason I was risking this game in the first place. Based on some of the dares on the other cards, I dont want to risk having to do one of the more sketchy dares from any of the other girls.

Thankfully Clover had called the wrong bullshit and now had most of the cards and was currently sorting them to check who could be bullshiting.

After just a few turns, it was back to me and I had only 3 cards left. But so did Sofia who was next. The card i had to place down was an 8. Which I had two of and an ace.

I could risk bullshiting, or I could risk her possibly winning. And since me and Gabby havent done a dare yet, she was already wanting to have one of us do one. 

"I got 3 8s," I say calmly as I take a big risk.

"Bulshit," Kazumi said as she calls my bluff and reveals my cards.

"Shit," I mumble as Kazum holds up her 4 cards for me to pick. "Please be truth…"

4 of clubs. "Take off pants and twerk."

"Fuck no!" I shout while jumping to my feet. But I was already too late as Gabby, Alena, and Sofia were already up and surrounding me.

"Oh no you dont! A dare is a dare."Alena sais as she grabes one of my arms.

"Ya, now show us those undies." Gabby cackles as she grabs my other arm.

"C-clover!, help!" I shout as Sofia starts unbuttoning my overalls dispight my struggle!

"Im sorry, but you lost remember," Clover said sarcastically as she showed off her armpit.

"P-please stop them!" I pleaded with her just as one of the buttons came undone.

"Only if you keep your promise tonight," Clover tells me with a smirk.

"Fine!" I yell.

"Ok girls that's enough. She won't go back on her promise again." Clover tells them as the girls stop and I stare at her in confusion.

"Awe and I were hoping to see what she was hiding," Kazumi says while still sitting down.

"I texted them earlier and asked them to help me with this little prank," Clover said with a smile. "Dont worry, they promised they weren't going to take your pants off."

"Clover, what the hell...:" I sighed with relief and relaxed.

"I made no such deal," Alena said with a devilish smirk and unbutton the second one on my overalls.

With nothing holding them up, they quickly slid down my legs and the buttons cleaning on the floor.

There were gasps of surprise, shock, intrigue, and even disgust coming from the other girls as they all saw the diaper hugging my tush.

(first i would like to apologist for taking so long. 
dew to a lot of facters such as writers block, braking my laptop, working on a side project, and more. 

i wanted this chapter to be longer but i just could not come up with a way to contine it. even with some help, nothing felt right with it. so i desided just to post what i have and hope that ill be able to do better with the next chapter. )

also

the little princess of dreamland is still embarrassed to be wearing his sissy outfit. ^w^

lets hope Pardie can hold whatever comes out of the princess of dreamland.

art was made by momoabdl on deviant art.

20_september_2021__2__revised_by_momolakon_desi2xt-fullview.jpg

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

hope everyone's first day of the new year is going good! ^w^

i look forward to writing many more chapters for DL Games 2, forced to save dreamland, and Brownie points with the babysitter! im also hoping to get many more artworks done this year! their are some characters that should be made. maybe even doing more then that?

i now have 3 resolutions i want to do by the end of the year.

1) finish at least one story.

2) start an ABDL YouTube that reads my stories.

3) get an ABDL GF! (ok, this last one is very unlikely but a man can dream. >,<)

anyway, i got big plans for this year and i hope you all stick around to see it all!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I wanted to let you all know that I am celebrating reaching 1K followers on Deviant art right now and I am hosting a contest there with money prizes for any writer, artist, or follower. if you would like to know more, please check out my Deviant art page for the rules and how to enter. ^w^
https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/art/1K-watcher-celebration-contest-921719768

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch24 (11/6) contest update.
  • 3 months later...

Halloween short ^w^

It was Haloween Night, and Amani was just dropped off at Clover’s house. They were planning on going to a costume party in an hour.

“So, what do you think of my costume?” Amani asked. Dressed like a grim reaper in a long black robe with a skull mask and scythe. 

“Prety generic,” Clover responds, dressed as Mimikyu from pokemon. “Hey, you should go as the princess of dreamland. Im sure that would win us the costume contest!”

Amani snorted. “Ya, like I would want to be the Princess of dreamland right now.”

“As you wish, Princess,” Pardie said as the diaper flew under my robe. 

In a puff of pink smoke, Amani was no longer a grim dark reaper but a sissy princess in a diaper.

“What the fuck, pardie!” Amani yells at the diaper.

“You wished to be the princess. So I did as you asked and turned you into the princess of dreamland. 

“I was being sarcastic!” Amani yelled in frustration. 

“What’s the big deal?” Clover asked. “Can’t you just wet pardie and take it off?”

Amani groaned. 

“I can’t. I just went to the bathroom before coming here. It will be hours before I need to go again.” Amani tells her. “And now my costume is gone too!”

“Hey, it’s ok. I still have some old costumes. Let’s find one that will fit you.” Clover tells Amani as she pulls out a box of Halloween costumes and pulls a few out. 

“Sexy witch with a short skirt.”

“No way,” Amani tells her.

“Sexy chunky with short skirt overalls.”

“Not going to happen.” 

“Teen Titans Raven costume with tight leotard.”

“You’re just trying to have everyone see me in a diaper, aren’t you!” Amani says, annoyed. 

“Maybe,” Clover responds with a giggle before pulling out her last costume. “Spandex pink time force ranger costume.”

Amani sighs. It will be skin-tight, but at least it will hide Pardie. 

“Fine.”

Clover helps him strip out of his princess outfit. Leaving him in only his diaper before he put on the tight spandex suit. It was a weird fit, but after a few slight body modifications to make Amani more girly, it fit like a glove. 

“you look so good in that, and fill it out well.” Clover says as she gives my padded but a few smacks before giggling again and grabbing my arm. “now come on, let's go get some candy and party!”

specal update.after im done with the current chapter of the DL Games2, i will be finishing the next chapter of Forced to save dreamland. im sorry for the wait. 

• Like 2
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).