LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

That's one interpretation.... Haven't you ever heard of "Death of the Author" *whistles non-nonchalantly as a comically large anvil labeled 'Acme' hangs over your head* ?

LOL go ahead. even if i die, i already have two people lined up to take over with outlines of how the story goes. ^,^ so no mater what, this story will get its ending. 

*also, whats Acme?

44 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

LOL go ahead. even if i die, i already have two people lined up to take over with outlines of how the story goes. ^,^ so no mater what, this story will get its ending. 

*also, whats Acme?

the company that provided Wile E Coyote with all of his gadgets used in attempts to catch the Road runner.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 19 (1-22)

chapter 19

“So, this is it?” I asked as I raised a baby bottle to take a close look.

“Yes," Pardie replies. “Theis is the next weapon you had to find,"

it’s been over 2 weeks since I was turned into a girl and had that extream day happen to me. Ever since then, things have changed a bit.

For starters, my sister has gotten very annoying asking me when her “sister” will be coming back. If only she was a little brother instead I could smack him.

Mom also teases me a little about it, but mostly leaves it alone. She did, however, hang up my new clothes in my closet. Just in case I turn again...

As for Clover, I've been avoiding her recently. She thinks it's because of the girl day but in actuality, it's because of her dad. Funny how the scary homophobic man didn't scare me off until I learned he is literally scared of me!

Ever since then, I haven't wanted to see her in fear of what ill say to her.

“Hey, you know the night I was forced to walk home as a girl? Well, I was almost kidnaped by 3 guys but saved by your dad who saw me in drag. Then I watched him have a panic attack as he tells me he's afraid I might rape him. How was your day?”

Ya, no.

But not everything has been so bad. I've finally taken to experimenting with my weapons and trying new things with them. Especially with fuzing the weapons. 

I've already fused my magic staff with my blocks to make a hammer. What else could I make?

Turns out, a lot. Fusing the magic staff and sword gave me a new magic glave. (a long staff with a blade on one end.) It lost its razor-sharp edge, but now cam uses elemental magic. Fire sword. Water sword. Wind Sword. No earth sword, but did learn that my sword could cut threw earth like nothing.

Then I fused my blocks and sword. The blocks changed shape and looked like floating triangles. Much like how the blocks used energy to form a shield, now the energy forms little blades on each triangle. Basically forming little daggers.

The problem with the weapon fusions is that they use up twice as much magic energy so I won't be able to use them for long periods. 

This has had another side effect of me having to suck on a pacifier and shake a raddle when I'm back home to recharge them. Let's just say, my mom and sister had a field day when they saw this.

“So what will this become?” I asked as I tried to transform the bottle into a weapon. But nothing happened.

“Error. Data curuption. Information lost," Pardie replied.

“Wait, what?” I asked the diaper.

“Forgive me. Seems like some information has been corrupted. Might have been the years without use," Pardie told me. “I will start analyzing the weapon to tell you what it does,"

“You do that," I tell the diaper as I examine it myself. 

Pacifier turned into a sword.
Blocks turned into a shield.
And a rattle turned into a magic staff. 
This bottle could be anything!

I let out a sigh as I realized I was getting a little excited about what a baby bottle will turn into! God, I need to get out of here.

It wasn't long before I was back in the real world and removing a freshly wet Pardie. Sadly it's starting to become a little too easy to just let loose in Pardie.

It was 11:45 AM on a Saturday, so I just threw on some new underwear and sweats and went out into the living room.

“Morning Amani," Mom sais as I pass her. “How was your day in dreamland?”

“Found a new weapon," I tell her with my pacifier in my mouth.

“Oh?” mom said interested. “Doesn't this mean you're close to being done?”

“Princess has collected half of the sealed weapons," the wet floating diaper said as it followed me into the room.

“Oh! What did you get this time!” Anna asked.

I sigh as I open a small hole in Pardie's bag as a pink mist came out. I held up my hand as the baby bottle appeared in my hand before resealing Pardie once more.

“What does this one do?” Mom asked.

“I down know," I tell her before taking the pacifier out. “Unlike my other weapons, it doesn't transform as the others do,"

I demonstrate by turning my pacifier into my sword for a moment before turning it back.

“Pardie also doesn't know so I have to wait to find out," I tell them.

“Hey! Maybe the baby should drink from his baba to find out what it dose!” Anna said before laughing at her little joke.

I just ignored her as my mom scalded her. But I did realize that wasn't such a bad idea…

I went into the kitchen and pulled out a gallon of chocolate milk. Or at least what was left of it. 

“Princess, you do not know what this will do," Pardie tells me.

“It's not going to hurt to try," I tell it. “Besides, all these baby weapons are used to help me, I'm sure I wouldn't have a bottle if I wasn't supposed to use it,”

As I opened the bottle, the doorbell rang and my mother went to go see who it was. I had just finished boring and recapping the bottle when a strong hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

“Aumi!” Clover shouted angrily.

I dropped the bottle on the counter and raised my arms in surrender.

“What the hell is up!? I know your upset about becoming a girl thing but you're already back to normal!” Clover shouted.

“N-no, it's not like that,” I tell her. “It’s…”

“What do you mean! You've ignored me for 2 fucking weeks!” clover tels me.

I was about to say something when I notice my mom gently eavesdropping on our argument.

“C-come on. I'll explain in my room," I tell her as I grab her hand and lead her to my room.

A few minutes after I left, Anna came into the kitchen looking for some lunch and some chocolate milk. But after making her sandwich, she noticed the last of the milk was gone.

“Aumi! Did you drink the last of the milk!” Anna shouted and began to pout. She loved chocolate milk.

She was about to march into her big brother's room to yell at him when she stopped and noticed the bottle of chocolate milk on the counter.

She realized that I filled it but didn't drink it just yet. 

“Score!” Anna said as she went to the bottle and tried to open it. But it wouldn't open. It wouldn't even budge! “Come on!”

After another minute of frustration, she gave up on opening it. She couldn't go to her brother, he would just take it. And her mom would tell her to give it to him.

As she looked at the milk, she looked around for a moment before taking it into her room. If she can't pour it out, then she will just drink out of it!

“Oh my god!” Clover said as I came clean about some of the stuff that happened that night. Like being assaulted by a bunch of guys and turning back into a guy during that. 

“Ya, thankfully I was s… got away," I tell her. Not wanting to go any further about her father.

“I-im sorry that happened," clover apologized. “I didn't think that would happen,"

“Its fine," I say with a sigh. “Just stressed me out a lot,"

Then we sat in awkward silence for a while not knowing what to say to one another.

“Princes, I am clean once more. Shall we continue on in dreamland now that you have rested," Pardie announces as for once I was slightly glad to see it.

“Y-ya. good idea," I tell the diaper as I stand up and pull it out of the bag.

“W-wait, I just got here," Clover sais to me.

“I know, but I'm currently in a weapon temple that might have other dangerous nightmares still there," I tell her. “I just want to move to a safer location before calling it a day in dreamland. I'll be back soon,"

In all honesty that wasn't a complete lie, but I more just wanted to get away from her to break the awkwardness.

I quickly leave the room and see Anna walking in the hallway as she lets out a big yawn and goes to her room. Mumbling about suddenly feeling very tired.

I shrug. She’s at the age where she tries to stay up all night.

I get into the bathroom where I strip out of the sweats and underwear and have Pardie attach itself onto me. Pink smoke surrounded me as I disappeared back to dreamland. The bottle on the counter also disappearing into a puff of smoke as Anna collapses on her floor.

Back in the temple, I take a look around and see nothing around. Perfect! 

“I'm surprised nothing was guarding this one," I tell Pardie.

“Be careful. Anything could still attack you," Pardie tells me.

“Ya, ya, I know," I tell the diaper as I make my way towards the exit. “So hows the analyzing going?”

“Analisis at 63%,” Pardie tells me. “Strange anomaly noticed,"

“Huh?” I replied as I reach into the diaper and pull out the bottle.

However, the bottle was different. It was glowing slightly and no longer had the nipple on top. Just a cap. 

“What the heck?” I say as I remove the cap from the bottle to see what was inside.

Imiditly purple smoke exploded out of the bottle and began to circle around me. Similar to when Pardie sends me back and forth between worlds. Was this what was going to happen? Was I about to be sent back home already?

The smoke stopped circling around me and then formed into a mass in front of me. In a short amount of time, the mass began to take on a small human-like look before it began to change color.

“A-anna?” I say confused at the purple smoke seemingly turned into my sister!

“H-huh?” Anna sais as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. “Amani? I thought you were going to dreamland?”

I just stared blankly at her. Not knowing what to say.

She then began to notice we weren't in our home and began to look around.

“H-hey! Where are we!” Anna yelled as she began spinning around to see where she was at.

“PARDIE! EXPLAIN!” I shout at the diaper which startled Anna.

“Sorry, princess. Analyzation of the bottle is still only at 65%. I do not have enough information to give you," Pardie replied.

“Amani, whats going on?” Anna asked as she began to freak out a little.

“Were in dreamland," I tell her as I try to not only calm her down but myself as well. “How the hell were you in the bottle?”

“Bottle? I was in my room! How did I get here?” Anna asked me.

Wait, was this even the real anna? She did appear out of the purple smoke. But, she’s acting just like the real anna. What the fuck is going on!

Before I could ask any more, we both froze at the sound of heavy footsteps. We turned to see a familiar silver golem standing in the doorway of weapon temple. 

“..." 

I know the chapter is a little short, but thanks to my writer’s block, I thought of new stuff to add to it that would just make the chapter too long. So I’m going to split it up and have the conclusion be the next chapter. ^.^

• Like 3

Ain't nothing wrong with a short chapter. Gives more room to comment. :)

Interesting that, while Amani completely disappeares when he goes to Dreamland, people that come via the bottle only fall unconscious and, well, dream themselves here!

Also I *think* this is the first time Amani has turned the artifacts into their Weapon Form in the real world, right? Does that mean he has all of his Dreamland powers even when he's awake? O_o

lol the bottle will be explained later. ^,^

no, i think this has happen early on. while he can summon the weapon, they can use their magic. the only magic in the real world involves Amani's body. (body changing) oh and the floating talking diaper. lol

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 19 (2-26)

chapter 19 part 2. (sorry for the short chapter again. i broke my laptop a while back and have been forced to use my phone to write. i haven't fully gotten used to it and misguided how long the chapter was. thinking this part would make the chapter too long. i was mistaken. so this is the other half of chapter 19.)

“..."

“Anna, stay back!” I shout as I get in front of her and pull out my blocks.

The golem is just looking at us, not moving at all.

“W-what is that?” Anna asked. 

“A golem, I think?” I tell her. “I’ve seen it before as it took a crazy rabbit chick away, but I don’t know why its here,"

“Princess, it is currently blocking the only way out,” Pardie tells me. 

“Ya, I can see that,” I tell the diaper. “Hey, big guy, don’t suppose you’ll let us out of here, right?” 

“..." the golem stood still before slowly raising an arm.

Its arm suddenly began to extend right towards us!

“Shit!” I yell as I use 4 of the blocks to form a wall in front of us!

The golems hand smacked the wall hard and formed a large crack in it as Anna is screaming behind me!

“Run now!” I yell at her as I pull out my sword and fuse it with the blocks. Forming 26 small energy blades. “Go!”

I have all 26 of the blades fly towards the golem just as it retracted its arm back to normal. It raised its arms in defense and let all 26 stab its arms. But it simply shook them off.

“Fucking hell, I thought that would work,” I mumble as I have the weapons float up and come back.

“Heavy defensive. Most likely does not feel pain," Pardie tells me.

“Ya, I got that,” I tell the diaper as I separate my sword and blocks. “Give me an idea on how to get rid of it,"

Its arm shoots after me once more and I began slashing at it with my sword! Hacking and slashing bits of its arm right off!

“HA! Had enough?” I ask.

That’s when I noticed that the pieces I had hacked off were now just piles of spoons.

“The hell?” I say before I'm startled by the spoons floating up and flying back to the golem. Reforming the arm I slashed off. “SERIOUSLY!”

Amani!” Anna yelled as I looked back at her. She was hiding behind the pillar that the bottle was once sitting on. Her face was completely worried about what was going on.

“Stay their! I have everything under control!” I yell back before looking at the unmoving golem.

“..."

“Pardie, ideas?”

“If slashing won't work, maybe a blunt attack may," Pardie suggested.

I smile as I returned my sword and pulled out my staff.

“Let's hope your right," I tell the diaper as I fuse the staff and blocks to make the magic hammer.

Charging at the golem, I readied the hammer! The more blocks it had the heavier and stronger it would be! I started with 4 and as soon as I was in range of the golem I swung and increased it! 4,8,16,26!

I hit the golem with everything I had! Launching it off its feet and flying out of the temple!

“Finally!” I shout happily. “Anna, don't worry, I've taken care of him," 

I began to turn towards her with a smile on my face. But I was then hit in the head and sent flying!

“AAAAAAAA!!!!” Anna screamed as my body landed right beside her. A long fist hovering were I once stood as loud footsteps could be heard coming back inside!

As the golem came back inside, it had a large dent in the middle of its body. But it wouldn't last as the spoons making up its body began to bend back to normal.

“Amani!” Anna screamed as she went over to me and began shaking me. “Get up!”

I let out a low moan but do not get up.

“Princess has suffered a heavy head injury. It will be a few moments to recover from it," Pardie told Anna as she began to freak out.

“..."

The golem noticing that I wasn’t moving began to come forward.

“PLEASE AMANI! WAKE UP!” Anna screamed as she desperately tried to wake me up.

Heavy footsteps grew closer and closer.

Anna desperately started to look around for anything she could use! Right beside her sat my block.

“Please work!” Anna said as she picked it up and looked up.

The golem was standing right in front of them!

“..," it began to reach down to grab Anna.

“Aaaaaa!” she screamed as she closed her eyes and raised the block!

“Anna, how are you doing that?” Pardie asked as Anna opened her eyes.

The block sheld was activated and formed a protective barrier around me and her!

“H-h-hahaha!” Anna started laughing as she looked around. The golems hand touching the barrier but could not pass through! “I-i did it! I saved us!”

“Curious," Pardie sais.

However, before the happy moment could continue, the golem raised its fist and with a heavy blow shattered the barrier!

“My head!” I say as I finally get up. 

I turn to see Anna screaming right beside me as the golem is reaching down for her.

“Anna!” I shout as I try to get up but slip and fall on my face.

The golem finally grabs Anna as she is thrashing about and screaming her head off!

“ANNA!” I shout when she suddenly disappears in a puff of smoke.

The world moves sloly as my body grows cold. 

The golem opens its hand to show Anna was nowhere to be seen. Just gone…

“Pardie. Turn me 50%” I tell the diaper in a cold voice.

“As you wish princess,"

“..," the golem turns to see me standing up as my body quickly changes shape and my hair grows longer.

My mad expression never leaving my face as I stare up at the golem. I let out a blood curtailing scream as I charge and leam into the air and right on top of the golem!

“Give her back!” I scream as I began beating on the golem with only my bare hands!

The golem is staggering as heavy bowls are repeatedly brought down on its head. It finally manages to grab me and toss me off of it.

I land on my feet and I summon all three of my weapons back to me and pull out my staff.

“LAST CHANCE GIVE HER BACK!” I scream in frustration.

“..." the golem only stairs at me.

“Tlem," I whispered and point my staff at it.

Fire erupts from my staff as it ingulfs the golem. I watch with hatred as the golem looks at itself and sees its body begin to melt before it looks up at me.

“P...a...s...s," the golem finaly speeks.

“What?”

Before I gold do anything more, the golems back suddenly burst open as something smaller leaps out!

I stop my magic as I look at this new silver golem. It was smaller than the other one but still taller than me. Looking almost like a knight as it looked down at me. The one thing I noticed was its body was different, instead of spoons, it looked like it was now made from forks. 

I readied myself for an attack, but instead, the golem ran away.

“Hey!” I shout as the golem ran out of the temple and away from me.

I was about to go chase it when my legs gave out and I fall to my knees. 

“Princess. You used far more magic than normal. I suggest you go home and asses the situation back home," Pardie tells me. 

“But, anna…” I say to the diaper.

“She came from the bottle that is still being analyzed. You may find a clew back home," Pardie tells me.

Huh, your back already?” Clover asked as smoke filled the room. She was reading on my bed when I ran to the door. Not even taking Pardie off. “Huh?”

I threw open my door and with a heavy slam as ran out and strait towards Anna’s room!

“What's going on here?” mom shouted as she came running to see what all the slamming was for.

She came into Anna’s room where she saw me crouching down next to Anna and shaking her awake. A large wet spot on her pants and the floor surrounded her along with a large brown spot on the back of her pants.

As she opened her eyes, she looked up to see me next to her. Her eyes teared up as she began to wail and hug me.

“What the hell happened this time!” Mom shouted at us.

“Interesting. Bottle analysis completed," Pardie announces.

• Like 4
On 2/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Pardie. Turn me 50%” I tell the diaper in a cold voice.

Okay that line was badass. :D

On 2/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

She came into Anna’s room where she saw me crouching down next to Anna and shaking her awake. A large wet spot on her pants and the floor surrounded her along with a large brown spot on the back of her pants.

I'm assuming the *she* that soiled her pants was Anna and not her Mom? It was a little unclear. ?

9 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay that line was badass. :D

I'm assuming the *she* that soiled her pants was Anna and not her Mom? It was a little unclear. ?

lol glad you liked it.^,^ 

how did you like silvers first real showcase? getting to see some of the stuff he can do. (it will be clear what he was doing later on.)

and ya, i should have worded it a little better. ya, anna is the one who soiled her pants. and for once, not Amani! lol ^w^ 

next chapter will explain everything.

now for anouther hard part...i need to think up what Amani should do now that he's a girl again. 

• 2 weeks later...

You  should do a chapter where you blow up death with your hammer and take his baby-themed scythe and stop aging and stuff completely so you're character is stuck that way. :)

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

You  should do a chapter where you blow up death with your hammer and take his baby-themed scythe and stop aging and stuff completely so you're character is stuck that way. :)

lol that might make Amani too OP. :P 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 3:17 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

You’re busy!!!

very, but i dont like having people wait so long. it bugs the hell out of me. (it doesn't help crap keeps poping up that derails me, but what can you do.)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

very, but i dont like having people wait so long. it bugs the hell out of me. (it doesn't help crap keeps poping up that derails me, but what can you do.)

You could read my stories.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:04 AM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

For me, I comment because I don't want authors to become discouraged or think their work isn't appreciated not because I'm impatient or entitled. 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).