LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahhhhh

Ok, I just had to post. When I woke up this morning it was snowing! You see, it's the first snow of the year for us which is kinda unusual because we usually start getting it around November. Anyways, when it's snowing, I love to go out and be in it awhile and then come back inside and relax all day in a warm diaper, drinking from my bottle and watching Disney movies. In fact, that's my plan for today. :whistling:

So what does everyone else like to do on these cold snowy days?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes, A wonderful day to spend in a warm, cozy, and comfy diaper! We've had some snow here, but not too much. It has been COLD though! One night it got down to 20 below. On the news they said at one time we had tempatures lower then Anchorage, Alaska. I've got alot of hot chocolate and the heat in my apartment is just perfect. So, I hope people are warm, cozy, and in dry diapers! :thumbsup:

Ok, I just had to post. When I woke up this morning it was snowing! You see, it's the first snow of the year for us which is kinda unusual because we usually start getting it around November. Anyways, when it's snowing, I love to go out and be in it awhile and then come back inside and relax all day in a warm diaper, drinking from my bottle and watching Disney movies. In fact, that's my plan for today. :whistling:

So what does everyone else like to do on these cold snowy days?

I know exactly how you feel, Baby D. :thumbsup:

I must chime in for a moment..and ad it isn't a picnic if you have kids..Mine have been home for three darn days!!! Go to schoolies darn it...daddy needs some diaper time. :P

A snowy day... I prefer a snowy night, personally. But, I'll take either one. What I'd do if I could?

Hiking boots, white cotton socks, black cut-off jean shorts (down to between 0 and -15 F, then I switch to jeans), black t-shirt, black sweater, black trench coat, black fedora, black leather gloves. A mile or so walk and a joint or two. Company is optional. I find nothing more relaxing than getting stoned during a snowfall. Preferably somewhere along a river. A snowfall on a river is just fun to watch.

Then back home to do some writing or programming, usually. Occassionally reading or watching a movie instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if I offend any snow-lovers out there, but I have a commute from Hell when it snows, so I absolutely hate winter. I wish I lived somewhere where it was warm and sunny all year. Besides, I hate to have to pack my blue VW away when the weather turns bad. I'd like to use it more often.

I spend my winters counting the days until summer camp!

There's nothing i love more than lazy snowy days. I don't now why but it's just so relaxing. Rainy days are the same for me. It's just so calm and peacefull.

A fresh diaper, a warm fuzzy sleeper, some hot chocolate or a glass of my favorite beer, and just snuggleing on the couch with someone special... there's nothing better in the world ^_^.

I do feel for you though, BabyJune. I really hate having to drive in the snow, too. But, other than that i really love it.