LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange

Hello all, this is my first shot at a story. I'm not really a writer but I figured I could give it a shot. Currently this is all I have and I tried to keep it relatively vague because honestly, I don't know where its gonna go. I dunno, let me know what you think, and worse comes to worse, feel free to utilize anything here for your own inspiration. 

-----------------------

It all happened so fast. One moment i was enjoying my lunch at the sandwich shop downtown, the next i was locked in this... Place, hiding for my life.

"Where did that little cutie go?" "I think they went this way, come on!"

I could hear them, the footsteps were heading to me. I had to think fast. But its so dark, I can't even see where I am. Do i search for the lights or run? Where to? I don't see any windows or other obvious escape routes. I'm trapped. Maybe if I...

"We know you're in there little one." "Why don't you come out? It'll be a lot easier if you don't try and fight us."

Shit.. Took too long.  I scold myself mentally. I only have one chance, I'm smaller than them, if I move quickly maybe I can get away. I just have to gun it. I open the door, noticing as the sunlight floods in that I was in the backroom of some kind of store. Good thing I didn't bother trying to find my way through this maze of stock. Looking ahead, I see them, amazons, possibly sisters?

"There you are, you little bugger. I was afraid we might've had to...."

I don't give her a chance, I dive between their legs and run as fast as I possibly can. Suddenly, I'm on the ground, my head smacks against the pavement and stars are flying around me.

"Silly baby, you can't get away that easily." The blonde mocks me as she lifts me up. It's over, I lost.

You know, this could be decent, maybe. But it's way too short to tell. Write more! Then post it. This is far too brief to be a chapter of any kind. But it feels like a Diaper Dimension story that could be interesting.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Still unsire about this, but i kind of like it so far ^_^ as before, let me know what you think.

Chapter 1

I woke up strapped into the back seat of what seemed a large pickup. I couldn't look out the windows, they were too tinted. We also didn't seem to be moving. I stood up and checked myself over, still my clothes, a headache, and I seemed to be mostly as I was beforehand. No car seat even.

What's going on? Where did they go?

Nobody was around, i couldn't see where I was, and the doors are locked. What's my next move? What can I even do? Nothing right now. So I guess get comfy and wait.

---

It felt like hours. The truck stayed cool at least. I needed to use the restroom. I was going crazy, alone in the dark with nothing to distract me except my own thoughts. I knew either way i was trapped. What i didn't know was killing me.

Did they want a child or a pet? Could it be worse? How long do I have to wait? Why did they leave me behind?

Still, the darker my thoughts got, the more alone I felt. The more the time passed, the fuller my bladder felt.

---

It was maybe another hour. I finally had wet myself. What was the point? If you're caught, you aren't seen again. At least, not as an adult.

Shunk

The doors unlocked? They're coming. Any moment now.

5 minutes pass. Nothing. Another 10. Were the doors supposed to be opened? 15 more. I slowly opened the door myself. I was very ill prepared. Outside those doors was... Nothing. Utterly nothing, it didn't even look like there were any walls or floor or anything... Just blackness. I was shocked to say the least. Clearly there must be at least a floor, right? Trucks don't just float.

I grip the door the best i can and slowly climb my way down, reaching out with my foot I search for the ground. Its still too far away, so i have to grab onto the step bar and lower myself further. Why did these beasts have to be so freakishly tall?! Finally, stretching myself as far as i possibly could, i could just brush my toes against the surface. Taking a deep breath, i let go and fall that last inch or 2.

Alright, first part down, now onto the next. I take a couple of steps forward, hands out in front of me. I just realize my shoes are gone and feel the cold ground beneath me. Where was I? Where was everyone else? Why is it so quiet? Another step, the ground feels different. Colder, smoother. Before i can process why, its gone. I'm falling, with no clear indication of a landing. How far was this drop?

Land flat on your back.

I try and steady myself, facing belly down to keep an eye out for anything to help. There's a faint light at the end and its growing fast. I flip around and relax the best i can.

I land with a dull thud, and what i see is more what I expected.

I'm not the best to give tips on writing as I'm not very good but I'll tell you what I see.  At the moment in the story we know nothing and the story is moving a little fast.  The story is in first person which is fine but tell us what is going through the main characters head, what are they feeling.  They're our eyes and ears and we only know what they know, the more descriptive the better.  Everyone writes stories differently myself I start by laying out the characters in my head and have an end of the story in mind and I start filling in the blanks of how they get there, others will write the journey and let the destination come about naturally in the story.

Since the story is first person think of yourself as that character.  What would you do?  How would you move?  Are you restrained and if so how?  does it hurt or just hard to move?  Myself I almost role play a characters in my head as I'm writing it out to get a clear idea of what is happening.   It isn't uncommon for me to be stuck writing one sentence for 30 min to an hour and I still feel it could have been better.  Everyone has their own take on the diaper dimension and it's a really good place for your first story as it's a dimension made up of ABDL fan stories so anything you want can happen there.  I will give you the advice I have to give myself, slow down and read your own writing a few times so if makes sense.  It's a not a bad start, just take some time to help build the world and you should be fine.:P

• Thanks 1

Thank you kindly :D I'm gonna try to get another chapter or 2 at least written, but so everyone is aware, im probably not gonna post it for some time.. I wanna get a good lead on it first then see what i can do with it.. Im gonna shoot for at least a chapter every week on Saturdays... Not this one tho