LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No leaks last night.....Finally!

pppants

After several instances where my disposables failed me overnight, I finally decided to give cloth a try. 

And all I have to say is WOW! 

A half a bottle of Cleveland whiskey, and a few Christmas ales were no match for my doubled Rearz overnight pre-fold with 2 boosters. 

I can't believe how heavy my diaper is, and how dry the bed stayed. 

The soft heavy material makes if feel like I could pee a gallon and I still wouldn't leak. 

I'm hooked, I  love them. 

I'll definitely be switching to cloth for  overnights  whenever heavy drinking is involved. 

I don't wet involuntarily unless I've been drinking heavily. I'll save the disposables for the nights I'm sober. Those nights I wake up just enough to judge if my diaper's current state is safe to sustain more wetting, release and drift back off to sleep. 

Interesting to hear that more and more are learning that if you are a night wetter, cloth is going to get soaked, only question is if it is the sheets on your bed or the cloth under your waterproof panties?

On 17/12/2017 at 12:32 PM, deewet said:

Interesting to hear that more and more are learning that if you are a night wetter, cloth is going to get soaked, only question is if it is the sheets on your bed or the cloth under your waterproof panties?

Usually both. My nappy is always soaking wet when I wake and more often than not I am laying in a warm wet patch. I don't worry about wetting the bed and it rarely wakes me.