LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz & BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping thru 12/31/17

Recommended Posts

We now have both Crinklz and BetterDry in-stock at NorthShore!

Order at least one bag of either brand to any order through Dec 31. 2017 and receive free standard shipping on your whole order. Coupon code FS17 required. No PO Boxes, Contiguous US Only.

Crinklz and BetterDry are both made by the same company in Europe so the sizing and absorbency is identical. The only difference between the two brands is that Crinklz has colored printed animals and stars on the backsheet and BetterDry is all white.

Based on our own internal testing, these products are very similar in design and absorbency as ConfiDry 24/7. However, BetterDry/Crinklz does seem to dry a little quicker and has taller leak guards...and still has the elastic on front and rear waistbands. Note: Neither Dry 24/7 or Crinklz/BetterDry prevent clumping and wick as well as NorthShore Supreme, although the core is a little larger and the leakguards are taller than NorthShore Supreme as well.

Crinklz: http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/crinklz-briefs.html

BetterDry: http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/overnites1/betterdry-briefs.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Very cool. Would like to try them both!

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty good price, too.  I ordered a bag of large Crinklz, and because the free shipping and discount for registering, I got 15 diapers for $24.50.

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to point out comparatively speaking, this is a really good deal. Also it's awesome you guys a carrying these because for me it's like a days wait after ordering till it arrives.

Share this post


Link to post

Ordered a case of the Crinklzs yesterday afternoon, they where delivered today. Now to try them out to see just how well they hold up to use during work. 

Share this post


Link to post

Awsome! I have been starting to go to northshore more often due to their better price point compared to other diaper providers.

Yeayy! A abdl diaper we all can afford!

 

Got a question Northshore: Do you have plans to make your own abdl diaper or would it be too much of a shock to your customer base? If you do, perhaps would the printing be like how baby diapers are? You know, the all around prints with a charter cartoon on the front of diaper. Sorry for asking!

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Awsome! I have been starting to go to northshore more often due to their better price point compared to other diaper providers.

Yeayy! A abdl diaper we all can afford!

 

Got a question Northshore: Do you have plans to make your own abdl diaper or would it be too much of a shock to your customer base? If you do, perhaps would the printing be like how baby diapers are? You know, the all around prints with a charter cartoon on the front of diaper. Sorry for asking!

We'll likely have other printed diapers this year available...not sure they will be NorthShore brand at this point. We also sell them quite a lot to the special needs market so it fits in quite well with our catalog. We're also working on colored briefs, possibly with some minor printing to provide some more fashionable options to all diaper wearers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Ordered a case of the Crinklzs yesterday afternoon, they where delivered today. Now to try them out to see just how well they hold up to use during work. 

Well after an 8 hour shift of which 7.5 hours are on the go as an environmental services technician, the Crinklz's diaper perform better than I had hoped. No separation of the padding in the front or back of the diaper, tapes stayed secured, and they held all the liquid my bladder produced in 8 hours.

Defently a great quality diaper and they will be added to my list of go to diapers. ( only 3 on the list as of today)

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2018 at 12:38 AM, NorthShoreAdam said:

We'll likely have other printed diapers this year available...not sure they will be NorthShore brand at this point. We also sell them quite a lot to the special needs market so it fits in quite well with our catalog. We're also working on colored briefs, possibly with some minor printing to provide some more fashionable options to all diaper wearers.

Adam, I've been a fan of the Air Supremes but they are no longer available for Amazon Prime two day shipping. I'll be going with another brand for now unless you can get it for me (Just looking for 1 pack of large). I was surprised because the Supremes are still on Amazon Prime, but not the cloth-back Air Supremes.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, white65 said:

Adam, I've been a fan of the Air Supremes but they are no longer available for Amazon Prime two day shipping. I'll be going with another brand for now unless you can get it for me (Just looking for 1 pack of large). I was surprised because the Supremes are still on Amazon Prime, but not the cloth-back Air Supremes.

Amazon has been raising their fees very high for using their fulfillment warehouses for Prime eligibility and we can no longer afford to have every product in this program. However, we are in the final stages of testing a new program with Amazon that will allow us to have Prime eligibility when you buy a whole case of diapers on Amazon, and it would ship same day directly from our own warehouse.

Share this post


Link to post

I have notice a problem with the Crinklz diapers, size large.

After a couple hours of wearing I have noticed the leg gathers tear loose and are no longer effective and after extended wear the adsorbant material in the crotch area starts to fall out of the diaper where the leg gathers have torn out. 

I hoping this was just a fluke as I have another shipment of Crinklzs coming at the end of next week. 

It would also be nice if the SAP was distributed better through out the entire length of the diaper instead of all in the front half of the diaper, although this makes it a great diaper for males it may not be so good for females.

All in all these Crinklzs diapers are a great diaper and I will continue to use them as long as they stay affordable.

Share this post


Link to post

I have a case of Better Dry diapers(size large), I have used almost half of the case and I find them to be one of the best diapers I have used, however last night I had a problem similar to the one described by iluvmydiapers, the front of my diaper split open last night in bed, but went unnoticed until I was up and found fluff from my diaper on the floor.

Share this post


Link to post

I saw this thread and decided to try some of the BetterDry.  Not having tried either those or the Crinklz I was quite impressed with the BetterDry.  They've got everything I'm looking for in a diaper.  They're quite comfortable to wear as well, and in contrast to the Northshore Surpreme, these are ready to wear out of the bag (ie no "fluffing" of the compressed filling needed).

Thanks for the tip that you carry them!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now