LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Care Class (remixed)

7 hours ago, littleDlife said:

well understandably you can't do a day by day as you would run outa content maybe make the next chapter about *taking away* sissy's maleness(chastity) but with copious teasing before hand(be it frequent but short jerking sessions to encourage arousal but not orgasm)

After that I feel like maybe checkpoints during sissys time as Jens little diaper sissy would be the best route for this

After 6 months urinary incontinence(or almost since for some people it can take longer) with last orgasm being a few weeks prior(given for being a good little sissy to )
after 1 year fecal incontinence with last orgasm being 2 months prior(for no longer fighting but still resisting passively)
2 years acceptance/adaptation(accepting that things are going to stay as they are and start acting the part). With hints Via Jen that Sissys' Real mother is trying to find him after a interaction with police/investigators. Last orgasm easily 6+ months
4 years total regression (brain see's self as sissy and falls into the illusion that it is Sissy, who is brain damaged/mentally stunted, crying and cooing as primary forms of communication (since talking has been non existent with near constant pacifier being attached causing mild muscle attrophy in the jaw from near constant baby food/adult food in a blender) with humiliation and diapers seen as a requirement/necessity . Orgasms are no longer a forethought for sissy since the last one was almost 2 years ago while penile stimulation feels good orgasms are no longer chased but simply forgotten.

4 Years 1 day. You're ending?

I like your idea and I have been doing the teasing orgasm thing for a while. it just lead to the scene with mr.bunny. also, this story is day to day, and changing up the speed of the story might not be so good. 

6 hours ago, Cya said:

LittleDlife, I think you're on the right track, but you're speeding things along much too fast. I think it's almost been two weeks time in the story, yes? Well, maybe Jen has used her address as his residence, saying that he is renting a room. She gets the check for  $200 for food and begins questioning Will about the money. Of course he tells her just enough information, money is for food and that his mom wants to pay for his apartment/dorm. 

Will uses this as an opportunity to convince Jen that he needs to write his mom and email once a month or week, to check in with her to keep getting the money. Of course, Jen will force him to say that she is providing boarding for him, thus giving away the first clue for his mom to know who is with her son. The second clue could be in the monthly emails, which would be supervised by Jen, he writes how much he likes the school and how well he is doing. This could either be another clue to his mom, like a red flag, that things are off or maybe it digs Will deeper into Sissy treatment. Maybe his mom thinks that he has finally found a place where he can excell. Jen can fabricate a report card after a few months.

Hell, maybe Jen eventually has to tell Will's mother about the sissy treatment, but she spins it as a positive thing. One that has helped him become a "model student". Will's mom actually pays Jen to punish her son to help him graduate. Then there's no escape for Will until the four years are up. Maybe Jen lies and promises both Will and the mom a diploma? That could be what keeps Will going. Torture in exchange for a diploma. However, after four years he is both mentally and physically unable to be an adult.

Will's mom gives Jen custody because she is disgusted to learn that her son loves the sissy life. Jen tells her that her son has grown to love the sissy treatment, lies obviously, films him humping Mr. Bunny, and uses it as blackmail or sends it to the mom. I mean, that's just for the future stuff. 

There is so much potential. No need to rush. Build up the power struggle, have Will think he is winning with the emails only to have Jen pull him deeper into her web. You can make this like a Cute Kitten or Xylophone story if you do it properly. Also, utilize some numbing agents or medicine, via syringe to keep him from running away if he does try to escape again. Also, more bunny humping!

Good luck!

its only been one week in the story.

while I also love your idea I have some plans with the real mom and cops I want to save for the end. I'm also wanting to end this story within one more in story week. so I just need ideas for those few days. and if posable I would like to do one more scene with Mr.bunny lol ^.^

announcement!  ^.^ as you know, the story will be ending very soon. I'm here to tell you that there will be one more chapter before the end. (thank you redwelch2222 for the idea.) also instead of just one ending, I will be doing two endings!

in the original story, William gets his hands on a phone and calls his best friend, another short character, to try to save him. I won't spoil what happens but I will say it was unneeded. because of how the stories are set up I decided that part would not work well in what I was making so I skipped it. one of the problems I had with that scene was that he called a friend and not the cops, or at least his parents.

so I've decided I would use William getting his hands on a phone to tell two different endings. one were he calls 911, and the other were he calls his mother. and both outcomes will be very different.

also before anyone asks, this story will not have a "happy" ending. one way or another Jen will win. how? well, you'll have to wait to find out.

also, I'm planning on trying to enter a writing contest "best night ever" and the deadline is the 24th so I might be a little busy trying to do that.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

you do know there are blocks without letters right? like just very colourful blocks

Some of the blocks are different shapes to be put into different respective holes - hence the square shape block does not go in the round hole.

But hands in mittens (fingerless or thumbless) can be pressed together to manipulate the blocks into the respective hole albeit not easy and

the hands can be clapped after that rewarding the effort (how cute clapping hands - so big - so small)  but don't wet your diaper over it  ! 

AND getting a bit ahead of things if he had mittens on how is he going to use the phone to make those calls ?

DIAPERED SPEED DIALING 101 !

Merry Christmas everyone! ^O^ 

well, i have to say I'm a little disappointed that I didn't have enough time to write anything this week. meaning I couldn't be apart of the story contest sadly...

but the rest of my week was already busy anyway so its all good ^.^ anyway, I wanted to let you all know that with the holiday over I can get started on the next chapter! I'm hoping to have it up in a few days.

Jen came into the nursery earlier than normal to check on her little baby girl. I was fast asleep and laying on my side, using the toy bunnies leg as a pillow with its cock still in my mouth. 

Jen gently removed the gag holding the cock in my mouth and replaced it with my regular pacifier. Subconsciously, the familiar feeling of the pacifier made me start sucking on it.

Jen wanted to squeal with excitement as she checked my diaper to see it was nice and wet.

I awoke as I felt Jen clean my bottom. I was still tied up in the blanket and couldn't move much but I did realize the bunny's dick was no longer in my mouth but was nestled up next to my cheek as I felt a slight wetness from it and I just hoped that wasn't my cum.

“Did my little girl give mir. Run bunny a good time?” Jen asked happily as I glared at her.

Jen didn't mind as she picked me up and carried me over to a high chair for some breakfast. Today was a large bowl of oatmeal with strawberries.

I didn't care what it was as long as it got the taste out of my mouth. Jen took off the pacifier and began feeding me like an infant with “here comes the train! Toot Toot!” 

I could only roll my eyes as I eat until the bowl was empty. 

“Now then baby girl, I want to start something new,” Jen said as she went over to the bunny and removed the dick. She then got out a bottle and sat both of them in front of me.

“I want to start having you drink from the bottle without needing your pacifier. If you don't, ill start having you drink from Mr.Bunny's dick instead.” Jen told me with a smile on her face. “Now will you be good for mommy and drink like a good baby girl?”

I immediately nodded my head, not wanting that dick anywhere near me.

“Good!” Jen cheered as she lifted me up and cradled me in her arms like a baby as she put the nipple of the bottle into my mouth.

I started drinking the milk immediately as I didn't want to give Jen any reason to use the bunny.

Once I was done I was burped and sat in the play pin with a few toys.

“Be good while mommy's at school,” Jen told me as she popped my pacifier into my mouth and gave my cheek a kiss before leaving.

Throughout the rest of the day, it was much the same as last week. I looked around for any way to escape, I played with the toys for a little while, I filled my diaper with more pee, Jen came back to feed me lunch and change me, I was taken to the baby care class were I was strapped to the harness again, everyone still can't tell I'm not a baby, I poop in my diaper just before class ends, and I'm changed into a fresh diaper before I'm put down for a nap while Jen finishes school.

“You were such a good girl today!” Jen said as she woke me up from my nap and I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. “For being such a good girl I think you deserve to go somewhere special!”

Jen lifted me up and began getting me ready to leave. Putting me in a new pink dress with matching booties and ribbons in my hair. 

With my look down, Jen took carried me out of the nursery were the stroller and a diaper bag was waiting for us.

Once I was strapped in I was given the same milk treatment as before and started drinking it as Jen pushed me to our destination.

30 minutes later Jen stopped right in front of a kids park. Great…

The park was special as it was split into 2 sections. 80% of it was a regular park with all types of things for kids to run around and play with. The remaining 20% was a brightly colored section meant for Babies with stuff meant just for them.

Jen lifted me out of the stroller and grabbed the diaper bag as she walked me over to the baby section. There were already a lot of kids running around but surprisingly the Baby part was empty. 

“Aww, looks like little Sissy won't find a playmate today,” Jen said as she sat me down on a slide. “Don't worry, mommy will have lots of fun with you.”

She then nudged me gently and I went down the small slide.

Over the next half an hour I went made to crawl thru tunnels, climb small hills, rode a pony on a spring, and finally put in a swing with the special baby seat as Jen pushed me. 

To be very honest I was really bored. Compared to everything else Jen has done, this was by far the tamest. Most of the time Jen puts me in situations where I'm humiliated, hurt, and or disgusted. Ow, and let's not forget situations where I might have a chance at getting someone to listen to me only to have that ripped away from me.

What could Jen be planing this time?

I was then picked up by Jen who carried me over to where she sat the diaper bag down earlier.

She sat down on the ground and leaned back slightly with her knees in the air where she sat me down on top of her.

“Why so grumpy?” Jen asked as she looked at me as I glared back at her. “This is supposed to be your fun time for being such a good girl.”

I lifted up my mitten hand and if the mitten wasn't in the way I would be flipping her off.

“Ok, how about this. I'll remove the pacifier, and as long as you stay quiet and eat your snacks, I will let you go to the potty when you need to go,” Jen told me as she poked the front of my diaper.

I just looked at her confused.

“No lie, and I won't pretend to not see that you need to go. When you need the potty, mommy will take you there. Do we have a deal?” Jen asked as she raised up her hand for a handshake.

I really wanted to smack it away. To say fuck you! But I knew better. She wouldn't make this type of deal unless all the cards were in her favor. 

Right now we are surrounded by a bunch of screaming kids, which means even if I tried to call out for help, everyone will just think it's one of the kids playing.

As for using the bathroom, while I was skeptical about it, I knew I didn't have much of an option. So I raised my mitten hand and shook Jen's hand.

Still smiling Jen removed the pacifier. I immediately began stretching my mouth a little and massaging my jaw but I didn't say a word.

Jen then proceeded to pull out 4 little baggies out of the side of the diaper bag.

One had gram crackers, another had sliced up bananas, the third had celery, and finally, the last one had a small piece of chocolate. 

Jen then opened the baggy with the bananas in it and pulled out a chunk before lifting it up to my mouth. 

I opened up and she popped it into my mouth.

Jen even ate one herself.

Next was the gram crackers which she fed me as she also munched on some.  To be honest, I really liked the crackers.

However next was the celery which she lifted up to my face but I refused to open up.

“What's wrong baby girl?” Jen asked.

“I don't like celery,” I say before I realized what I just did and quickly covered my mouth and stared at Jen with a panic. 

‘Shit, I just broke her rule! What is she going to do to me now!’ I thought and nearly began to panic until Jen began to rub my head.

“Your ok baby, you were still quiet,” Jen told me with a smile on her face before she reached into the same pocket as before and pulled out a small container of peanut butter. “I don't like plain celery either.”

Jen dipped the celery into the peanut butter before trying to have me eat it again.

I still didn't want to, so gen decided to take a bite of the celery before dipping it back into the peanut butter and trying again.

“Come on baby girl, mommy just had some, now it's your turn,” Jen told me

I really didn't want to, but after Jen just let my last slip up go, I for some weird reason felt obligated to open my mouth and take a bite.

I still didn't like it, but the peanut butter did help.

After a few more bites Jen got out a little juice box and even removed one of my mittens so I could hold it to drink.

After so long of not being able to use my hands it felt really good to finally be able to use them again. If only for a little while.

Once I was done with the juice Jen put the mitten back on before she held up the piece of chocolate.

“Say aww,” Jen told me as I opened my mouth. “No, say Aww.”

I rolled my eyes and did as she asked.

“Awww.” the chocolate was popped into my mouth and I happily ate it. 

“Good girl,” Jen said as she pulled out something else from the bag. A new pacifier.

However, this one was just a regular pacifier, no straps or anything.

“If you can stay good, mommy will have more treats just like today,” Jen told me as she pushed the pacifier into my mouth, with no resistance from me.

I decided, for now, its best not to fight her and just go along with it for now, at least until I see a good opening.

With snack time over Jen had me go play some more. She even took out her phone and took a few pictures while she could.

After 20 more minutes, Jen was wondering if she packed the right laxative chocolate or not. I was just crawling out of a tube when I let out a loud fart and looked at Jen, a small whimper coming from me as I knew what was coming.

True to her word, Jen picked me up and made one slight detour to grab the diaper bag before she walked me over to the bathroom stalls. 

On the way, I did see a woman holding her own daughter by the hand and was walking towards us. 

Was this the opportunity I needed? All I had to do was spit the pacifier out and yell for help! But another cramp hit and I clenched onto Jen’s shirt a little tighter. No, I'm finally starting to have Jen give me some chances. If I blow it too soon, I might never get another chance.

I watched as the mother walked past us. Jen was smiling on the inside.

Once we were inside the bathroom stalls Jen locked the door before setting me down in the sink.

I just looked up at her confused for a moment before I farted again.

“Just hold it just a little longer sweety,” Jen said as she unzipped the main part of the diaper bag.

I nearly smacked myself in the forehead when I saw what Jen pulled out. A portable potty seat attachment for toilets.

Jen immediately set it up on the toilet before going back to me.

She untaped the diaper and let it fall to the ground. My bare ass hanging in the air as Jen swung me over to the potty seat and sat me down.

Suddenly I let out one last fart before I began relieving myself. 

I might hate that I had to use a child's potty set, but it was much better than using a diaper. Far better.

Jen just watched and took a few pictures, from the right angles it just looks like I'm a little girl learning how to use the potty for the first time. 

One thing a lot of people forget is that people can't handle constant punishment. That breaks them to fast. No Jen wants me in a constant state of frustration as she humiliates me. 

Today, was a reword day, a day where she will give me special privileges before going back to more humiliation. 

Once I was done going potty Jen pulled down the baby changing station and went about cleaning me up. This time, however, I wasn't put in a diaper but instead a pull-up.

“Whos my big baby girl! You are!” Jen said as she gave my stomach a raspberry and I had to fight not to laugh at the felling. 

Jen then put a skirt on me that hid the pull up before cleaning up the rest of mess. She cleaned off the potty in the sink before putting it away. She also picked up my still clean diaper off the floor and threw it away.

With that out of the way, Jen put me back into the stroller, no straps or milk this time and began pushing me again. 

For being so good, Jen even bought me a small chocolate ice cream cone on the way back.

It was now starting to get dark as we got back to the school and the nursery. 

Jen made us a simple dinner before setting down for my evening breastfeeding. 

I felt completely relaxed after having such a good day, that I started nodding off mid suckle, and fully fell asleep latched onto Jen's breast.

Jen smiled at me and took another picture before gently putting me back into my crib. My old strapped pacifier placed back into place.

The fun day was coming to a close. now let's see how baby likes being spanked for wetting the bed in the morning.

----I hope you like this chapter! I stayed up all night just to finish it! ^.^  now as you may already know, the next part will be the end! but this story will have two different endings.  so based on the slight spoiler above, which number should our little baby girl call first? 911 or mommy? both will be very different endings and I will post them both but which one should be first?

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 11

overall a good chapter. I wasn't expecting a complete 360 of Jen's character and I have to say I liked it. shows she can also be nice (even if it was a form of manipulation) and gives her a little more depth.

I also liked that William was thinking about his situations and not just doing what Jen said because she told him to out of fear.

overall a good chapter and I want to see him call his mommy first. 

I think Willy might be developing a touch of Stockholm Syndrome. :) I like how you addressed why Jen was being nice to him today, though I feel like it should've been said from Jen's perspective rather than Will's.

I vote for the 911 ending first. But I must say, if the Mommy ending turns out to be his Mom agreeing with Jen's treatment I'm going to be very disappointed in you, Pink. No mother in her right mind would go along with that, regardless of how poorly-behaved her son was!

8 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

overall a good chapter. I wasn't expecting a complete 360 of Jen's character and I have to say I liked it. shows she can also be nice (even if it was a form of manipulation) and gives her a little more depth.

I also liked that William was thinking about his situations and not just doing what Jen said because she told him to out of fear.

overall a good chapter and I want to see him call his mommy first. 

thank you ^.^

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think Willy might be developing a touch of Stockholm Syndrome. :) I like how you addressed why Jen was being nice to him today, though I feel like it should've been said from Jen's perspective rather than Will's.

I vote for the 911 ending first. But I must say, if the Mommy ending turns out to be his Mom agreeing with Jen's treatment I'm going to be very disappointed in you, Pink. No mother in her right mind would go along with that, regardless of how poorly-behaved her son was!

I think he might be too ~.^

and don't worry, I wouldn't make it as cliche as that! no, i have a different idea for mommy ^.^

this is one of two endings. this is the mommy ending, and is considered the “good” ending)

“WHAT A BAD GIRL!” Jen yelled and waking me up.

I bolted up to see what she was yelling about and immediately felt the puddle around me. Looking down I could see the pull up I was wearing had leaked very bad and my pee was everywhere.

“And here mommy was going to see if you could be a big girl and grow up!” Jen said as she yanked me out of the bed and led me over to the rocking chair.

As soon as Jen sat down she laid me down on her lap and yanked off the pull up before she started to spank me!

“How can you be a big girl if you make such a mess!” Jen told me as I screamed and cried but was muffled with the pacifier strapped back into my mouth.

When the spanking was over Jen placed me on the changing table where she diapered me and moved me over to a small chair in the corner of the room where she had me face the wall.

“You're in time out for ruining your mattress,” Jen told me as she began striping the crib of the ruined mattress.

I had no idea what was going on, she's the one making me drink so much liquid. Of course, I would wet the bed. Especially when I'm not wearing my normal padding.

...wait...did I just really think that? FUCK I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Luckily Jen was prepared for when something like this would happen and already had a spare mattress ready and laid it in the crib.

Once the crib was fixed Jen came back over to me and picked me up. She carried me over to the high chair and sat me down.

“Time for baby girl together breakfast,” Jen told me as she set down 3 large jars of baby food before taking off the pacifier.

“Please, no, I can't take this anymore!” I yelled as soon as the pacifier was removed.

“Aww, look how cute you are with you nonsense baby babble,” Jen said as she solved a spoon full of baby food into my mouth.

I immediately spat it back out and started yelling and screaming until Jen put my pacifier back on.

She then took the baby food and made the same smoothie as before. This time, however, Jen added the penis attachment to the bottle before shoving it into my mouth.

“Maybe next time my little baby will be good,” Jen told me as she picked me up and locked me in the crib while she left for school.

I was in tears as I slowly had to suck out the contents coming out of the penis.

________

By lunchtime, Jen had come back and I was in another wet diaper.

“See, babies like you need your diapers,” Jen told me as she reached into the crib and began squishing the wet diaper and making me feel even more humiliated.

Jen sat me back into the high chair which felt uncomfortable while I wore my wet diaper.

In front of me was another jar of baby food and a peanut butter sandwich.

“Is my baby going to be good or am I going to need to blend this too?” Jen asked.

I immediately nodded, just wanting the dick out of my mouth.

Jen did remove it and then started dipping the sandwich into the baby food before trying to make me eat it.

I was crying the entire time as I opened my mouth to eat the disgusting food. Just glad it wasn't blended.

With lunch out of the way, it was finally time for a diaper change.

Jen strapped me down and made sure I couldn't move while she removed the diaper and got me clean.

“I don't think the baby girl has learned her lesson, maybe she needs to go a full day in a dirty diaper for not listening to mommy,” Jen told me as she slid the diaper under me.

I again way yelling into my pacifier as Jen lubed up her finger and shove yet another little pill up my ass!

But she wasn't done tormenting me just yet, as she also got out her favorite cream, icy hot.

I was a sniveling mess as Jen taped up my burning crotch and lifted me up.

“There, there, mommy's here. maybe if you learned to be a good girl mommy wouldn't have to punish you,” Jen told me as she bounced me up and down while patting my bottom.

Jen sat me in my playpen and handed me Mr.bunny before she received a call on her phone.

She quickly picked it up and answered it with a happy tone as she talked to the person on the other side with a lot of yes and no’s.

“Well, baby girl looks like we won't be needing you today for class,” Jen told me as she closed her flip phone.

Jen tried to slip it into her pocket. Not releasing because she was wearing tight pants the phone did not slip into the pocket and instead fell to the carpet floor with no sound.

“You better have a nice big present for me when I get back,” Jen told me as she reached into the playpen and pinched my cheeks.

Jen left, not releasing her phone was still on the floor right in front of me.

FINALLY! SHE FUCKED UP!!!!

I knew I didn't have any time to waist. As I tried to make my escape I found it very difficult to get out of the playpen.

After my first escape plan failed, Jen made sure I didn't have anymore the 2 stuffed animals or anything I could use as a way to climb up.

However, Mr.Bunny was twice the size of most of the stuffed animals, which means I was finally able to grab the top of the playpen!

It took a lot of strain, and 3 tries but I was finally able to lift myself up out of the playpen with a lot of effort. As soon as I get out I'm going to a gym…

I was now on top of the playpen and I had a good size drop but I don't care. I wound up landing sideways on my arm and leg and it hurt, but nothing wasn't broken.

I crawled my way over to the phone and tried to pick it up but the mitten hands made that impossible. Not to mention the pacifier in my mouth.

Think, think, think! Finally, one idea hit me, and while it was not the best plan, it was something.

I began biting down hard onto the pacifier, putting as much force as I could. If I could not remove it normally, then I would just have to bit threw it!

After a lot of strain, my jaw jolted and I began screaming in pain! The strap of the pacifier fell around my neck and I spat out the pacifier bulb along with blood and half of my front tooth.

In pain and a little dizzy from the pain, I used my bloody tongue and mouth to open the flip phone and stare down at it, glad it wasn't a touch phone.

Finally, I was able to dial a number with my nose and call for help!

_(this is where the story splits. One were he calls his mom, and one were he calls 911.)_

Maybe it was because I was still slightly dizzy from the pain, but the only number that came to me was my mother. If anyone could save me it was her!

I somehow made the phone go onto speaker and I listened as the phone rang once, twice, three times, come on mom pick up! Finally, on the fourth ring, someone answered!

“Hellow?” Mom answered.

“MOM! I'm so glad I got you! It's William and I'm in trouble! I'm…

“NO!” my mom screamed and I stopped for a moment.

“M-mom?”

“No William, I don't care how much trouble you're in. you got yourself into that situation and you can get yourself out.” my mother said not understanding what's going on.

“ no mom listen to me, I'm…”

“NO YOU LISTEN!” my mom screamed! “I have done everything I could for you. Got you everything you could ever need. And all I asked was that you either get a job or go to school. But did you do either? NO!”

“Bu-”I started but was cut off.

“I even paid for your apartment, and your college fee because I wanted what was best for you and you still didn't go, NOT ONE FUCKING DAY!” she yelled.

“Mom, I'm-”I tried again.

“No William, you didn't go to school, you haven't called in over a week, and now that you're in some type of financial problem you want my help? No, just no. I'm sorry William, but I can't take it anymore, you're on your own. I'm done. Don't ever call me for help again.” mom said as the phone hung up.

“Mom?” I asked but got no response. “Mommy?”

I just stared at the phone. I couldn't believe what just happened. The one person I was sure would save me…

It was here that something finally snapped.

Just then Jen threw open the nursery door and looked angrily down at me. Just a few moments ago she went to get something out of her pocket when she noticed she didn't have her phone in then and realized she must have dropped it in the nursery!

I looked up at the angry Jen, and I couldn't hold it back any longer.

“MOMMY!” I cried out with blood and tears streaming down my face and my arms reaching up for Jen.

For a moment Jen didn't know what to do, that wasn't what she expected. Ignoring me for a moment Jen ran over to the phone to see what number I dialed.

Jen immediately recognized it and knew I just called my mother. Still crying I crawled over to Jen's leg and hugged it, still crying out for mommy.

She didn't know what was going on but quickly yanked me up off the floor and threw me into the crib before running out of the nursery with me screaming out mommy to her.

Jen ran over to her room where she had her own personal phone that she used for the school. She called my mother and pretended to be one of the school staff asking about Willam.

“I will be canceling his classes as soon as I can. If my son just wants to goof off and get into trouble then that fine with me. But I'm no longer going to be paying for him any longer.” my mother told Jen.

She then went on and told Jen about me just calling her and the angry rant she had with me.

When Jen finally got done and came back to the nursery, she saw me still crying and trying to reach for her.

“MOMMY! I-IM SORRY!” I cried out as Jen walked over to the crib and just looked at me in disbelief. “I-I'LL BE GOOOOD!”

Jen finally picked me up, and just like a real toddler scared out of their mind I grabbed her tightly and did not want to let go.

“Its ok, its ok, mommy's here,” Jen told me as she stroked my back and bounced up and down.

Jen held me close as my tears, snot, and blood soaked into her shirt. Jen's arm was under my diaper and could feel the massive load fill up the back of my diaper.

Jen just stood there, bouncing me, as she tried to calm me down and began wondering what to do now?

________ Jen’s pov

“MOMMY!” Sissy happily chared as I walked into the nursery. she was happily bouncing up and down in her messy diaper inside of the playpen happy to see me.

“Hows my happy Sissy doing today?” I asked as I walked over to lift my baby up. “Did she give mommy a present?

“YEP!” Sissy happily told me as she gave me a grin and showed off her missing front teeth.

After Sissy’s phone call with her old mom, her mind simply snapped. At first, I was a little weirded out, not really understanding what had happened until I took her to a special doctor I knew.

The doctor explained that Sissy’s mind couldn't handle something and her mind made her into mommy's little angel.

I also had the doctor removed both of Sissy’s front teeth, seeing how she already broke half of one.

Over the next few months, I had to get used to the new Sissy.

she happily started filling her diaper all on her own, sometimes just to get the comfortable feeling of a squishy diaper.

she no longer needed the strap pacifier, and would happily suck on anything if mommy put it into her mouth.

However, I still liked to give sissy spankings. Just to have her crying before mommy would cuddle up with her to calm her down. Telling her she was my favorite baby.

Some of Sissys favorite time is going to the baby care class with mommy. I love seeing her play with all the other big people! Sometimes I even let her take a nap on their laps.

Once a week I also go to see Mis.Mare and Alise who are always happy to see Sissy.

I even started to let Sissy sleep in my room with me! She just loves sleeping next to her mommy!

“Is someone ready for a snack?” I asked.

“YAY!” Sissy cheered as I sat her on the floor and lifted up my shirt. I then knelt down on the floor and Sissy happily crawled over to me and slowly climbed up until she was able to start sucking on my breast.

“Good girl,” I told her as she happily drank mommy's milk.

Once Sissy’s tummy was full of my milk I picked her up and started giving her raspberries as she happily screamed in laughter.

“I think baby girl deserves her reword!” I told Sissy and her eyes lit up.

For a while now, Sissy has loved playing with her special friend once a week. But only if I was a very good girl for mommy!

I went over to a shelf where I pulled down Mr.bunny and sat him across the room from Sissy. I then stood Sissy up and removed her messy diaper.

“Go have fun,” I told her.

“Misher Bunny!” Sissy happily yelled as she ran over to him with a still messy bottom and her sissy clit stiff in excitement!

I couldn't help but giggle as she watched my little girl happily hump her favorite toy. As Sissy humped away, I got out some wet wipes and began cleaning off the mess off her bottom.

Once her bottom was nice and clean I began with Sissy’s favorite part! I got out Sissy’s buzz egg toy! I stuck the toy right into her bottom and she immediately let out a scream of pleasure as she filled up Mr.bunny with her feel good milk!

“You are such a happy baby aren't you?” I asked after about twenty minutes as she was laying on Mr.bunny exhausted but with a smile on her face.

I lifted Sissy up from mr.bunny and put her into a fresh diaper before laying her down in her crib.

“I think it's someone's nap time,” I told her.

“No!” Sissy told me before letting out a cute yawn.

“No arguing little lady,” I told her in my mommy's voice.

“But, misher bunny hasshn had his run!” Sissy told me as I looked down at mr.bunny.

“Ok Sissy, but you have to lay down and go to sleep right after,” I told her as she happily bounced up and down.

I went over to the little fridge and got out a bottle full of chocolate milk, Sissy’s favorite, and put it into mr.bunny's fun hole before I unzipped his penis.

Sissy laid her head on his leg before she happily stuck the penis into her mouth and began sucking on mr.bunny and getting her yummy treat!

“Mommy loves her baby girl,” I told her as I lifted a blanket over her.

I stroked Sissy's hair lovingly as she began nodding off. But before she could fall asleep, she needed her diaper to feel good, so she started peeing in it.

With a wet diaper, tummy full of mommy's milk, mr.bunny giving me a treat, and mommy loving her, my baby girl couldn't have wished for anything more.

___thank you so much for reading so far! just one more chapter to go! ^.^ seeing as this is technically an ending I wanted to ask a few things.

1) did anyone read the original?

2) can you rate what you thought about both stories? 1(worst) out of 10(best)

3) what was your favorite chapter so far?

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 12 mommy

Jeeze if that's the good ending I shudder to think what you have planned for the bad ending!

1) No I didn't.

2) Obviously I can't rate the original, but I'll give this one a solid 7.5/10. And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like this kind of story. :)

3) I don't think I have a favorite chapter, but my favorite parts were probably the ones told from Jen's perspective. Her broken mind & twisted reasoning were fascinating to me. I kinda wish we could've seen more through her twisted eyes, but I'm not complaining.

another great chapter. cant wait to see what the bad ending is.

1) yes
2)original 4/10 yours 8/10 you turned a decent but jumbled mess into a great story. plus you gave it an ending!
3)the first chapter they go to class. (i forget the number at the moment)

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Jeeze if that's the good ending I shudder to think what you have planned for the bad ending!

1) No I didn't.

2) Obviously I can't rate the original, but I'll give this one a solid 7.5/10. And that's coming from someone who doesn't really like this kind of story. :)

3) I don't think I have a favorite chapter, but my favorite parts were probably the ones told from Jen's perspective. Her broken mind & twisted reasoning were fascinating to me. I kinda wish we could've seen more through her twisted eyes, but I'm not complaining.

trust me, there's a reason its called the bad ending ~,^

getting such a good score from someone who doesn't like this kind of story is amazing!  

also, im glad you liked those parts. those were parts I added to the story, sorry there couldn't have been more but this story was entirely from Willams POC in the original and I wanted to keep most of that intact.

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

another great chapter. cant wait to see what the bad ending is.

1) yes
2)original 4/10 yours 8/10 you turned a decent but jumbled mess into a great story. plus you gave it an ending!
3)the first chapter they go to class. (i forget the number at the moment)

thank you for liking it ^.^

thank you for reading the original! and for giving it such a good score!

(this is one of two endings. this is the 911 ending, and is considered the “bad” ending)

“WHAT A BAD GIRL!” Jen yelled and waking me up.

I bolted up to see what she was yelling about and immediately felt the puddle around me. Looking down I could see the pull up I was wearing had leaked very bad and my pee was everywhere.

“And here mommy was going to see if you could be a big girl and grow up!” Jen said as she yanked me out of the bed and led me over to the rocking chair.

As soon as Jen sat down she laid me down on her lap and yanked off the pull up before she started to spank me!

“How can you be a big girl if you make such a mess!” Jen told me as I screamed and cried but was muffled with the pacifier strapped back into my mouth.

When the spanking was over Jen placed me on the changing table where she diapered me and moved me over to a small chair in the corner of the room where she had me face the wall.

“You're in time out for ruining your mattress,” Jen told me as she began striping the crib of the ruined mattress.

I had no idea what was going on, she's the one making me drink so much liquid. Of course, I would wet the bed. Especially when I'm not wearing my normal padding.

...wait...did I just really think that? FUCK I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Luckily Jen was prepared for when something like this would happen and already had a spare mattress ready and laid it in the crib.

Once the crib was fixed Jen came back over to me and picked me up. She carried me over to the high chair and sat me down.

“Time for baby girl together breakfast,” Jen told me as she set down 3 large jars of baby food before taking off the pacifier.

“Please, no, I can't take this anymore!” I yelled as soon as the pacifier was removed.

“Aww, look how cute you are with you nonsense baby babble,” Jen said as she solved a spoon full of baby food into my mouth.

I immediately spat it back out and started yelling and screaming until Jen put my pacifier back on.

She then took the baby food and made the same smoothie as before. This time, however, Jen added the penis attachment to the bottle before shoving it into my mouth.

“Maybe next time my little baby will be good,” Jen told me as she picked me up and locked me in the crib while she left for school.

I was in tears as I slowly had to suck out the contents coming out of the penis.

________

By lunchtime, Jen had come back and I was in another wet diaper.

“See, babies like you need your diapers,” Jen told me as she reached into the crib and began squishing the wet diaper and making me feel even more humiliated.

Jen sat me back into the high chair which felt uncomfortable while I wore my wet diaper. 

In front of me was another jar of baby food and a peanut butter sandwich.

“Is my baby going to be good or am I going to need to blend this too?” Jen asked.

I immediately nodded, just wanting the dick out of my mouth.

Jen did remove it and then started dipping the sandwich into the baby food before trying to make me eat it.

I was crying the entire time as I opened my mouth to eat the disgusting food. Just glad it wasn't blended.

With lunch out of the way, it was finally time for a diaper change.

Jen strapped me down and made sure I couldn't move while she removed the diaper and got me clean.

“I don't think the baby girl has learned her lesson, maybe she needs to go a full day in a dirty diaper for not listening to mommy,” Jen told me as she slid the diaper under me. 

I again way yelling into my pacifier as Jen lubed up her finger and shove yet another little pill up my ass!

But she wasn't done tormenting me just yet, as she also got out her favorite cream, icy hot.

I was a sniveling mess as Jen taped up my burning crotch and lifted me up.

“There, there, mommy's here. maybe if you learned to be a good girl mommy wouldn't have to punish you,” Jen told me as she bounced me up and down while patting my bottom.

Jen sat me in my playpen and handed me Mr.bunny before she received a call on her phone.

She quickly picked it up and answered it with a happy tone as she talked to the person on the other side with a lot of yes and no’s.

“Well, baby girl looks like we won't be needing you today for class,” Jen told me as she closed her flip phone.

Jen tried to slip it into her pocket. Not releasing because she was wearing tight pants the phone did not slip into the pocket and instead fell to the carpet floor with no sound.

“You better have a nice big present for me when I get back,” Jen told me as she reached into the playpen and pinched my cheeks.

Jen left, not releasing her phone was still on the floor right in front of me.

FINALLY! SHE FUCKED UP!!!!

I knew I didn't have any time to waist. As I tried to make my escape I found it very difficult to get out of the playpen. 

After my first escape plan failed, Jen made sure I didn't have anymore the 2 stuffed animals or anything I could use as a way to climb up.

However, Mr.Bunny was twice the size of most of the stuffed animals, which means I was finally able to grab the top of the playpen!

It took a lot of strain, and 3 tries but I was finally able to lift myself up out of the playpen with a lot of effort. As soon as I get out I'm going to a gym…

I was now on top of the playpen and I had a good size drop but I don't care. I wound up landing sideways on my arm and leg and it hurt, but nothing wasn't broken.

I crawled my way over to the phone and tried to pick it up but the mitten hands made that impossible. Not to mention the pacifier in my mouth.

Think, think, think! Finally, one idea hit me, and while it was not the best plan, it was something.

I began biting down hard onto the pacifier, putting as much force as I could. If I could not remove it normally, then I would just have to bit threw it!

After a lot of strain, my jaw jolted and I began screaming in pain! The strap of the pacifier fell around my neck and I spat out the pacifier bulb along with blood and half of my front tooth.

In pain and a little dizzy from the pain, I used my bloody tongue and mouth to open the flip phone and stare down at it, glad it wasn't a touch phone.

Finally, I was able to dial a number with my nose and call for help!

_(this is where the story splits. One were he calls his 911, and one were he calls mom.)___

With only three button presses, I finally was able to call the cops. 

“911 what your emergency?” the phone operator asked.

“Please help me!” I yelled spitting blood onto the phone. “My name is William!”

“Please calm down sir, what is your emergency?” the phone operator asked again.

“A crazy bitch has kidnaped me for the last week!” I tell the operator. “She finally fucked up and I'm able to make this call!”

“Ok sir, where are you currently at?

“I'm in a school, it's um…um….Paradis! Paradis College!” I tell the operator. I can't believe I almost forgot what school I've been trapped in.

“Ok, now who is it that kidnaped you?”

“Her name is….”I started but suddenly the nursery door slammed open.

“Standing there was a very pissed off Jen who looked down at the phone.

“Sir? Sir, what's going on?” the operator asked but in that brief moment, I was too terrified I couldn't say a word before Jen rushed over and snatched the phone.

“NO!” I managed to scream before Jen hung up the phone.

Jen was beyond pissed as she looked down at me with hatred in her eyes.

“I-It's too late. The c-cops are already coming!” I stammered before Jen grabbed my arm and yanked me into the air and nearly dislocated my arm.

Jen rushed over to the little fridge and grabbed out a tinny vial and I instantly knew what it was and tried my hardest not to have Jen make me drink it. But she forced it into my mouth and had me swallow it. Suddenly my whole world went dark.

My head felt groggy and my body was cold as I slowly opened my eyes.

“Hi baby, how was your nap?” Jen asked me as she looked down at me.

I tried to move but found I was completely strapped down.

“Why?” I groggily asked only now realizing I didn't have a pacifier in my mouth.

“That little stunt you did was a very bad thing,” Jen told me. “Luckily the cops didn't know who they were looking for and a mother carrying her sleeping infant wasn't what they had in mind.”

Suddenly I realized I never got the chance to explain anything!

“But it's only a matter of time before they figure out whose blood stained the carpet and soon figure out what happened,” Jen told me.

“Th-then you lost!” I told her. Feeling slightly happy. “Just turn yourself in!”

“What a cute baby trying to tell mommy what to do,” Jen said before pinching my cheeks. “Don't worry mommy will be doing just that. But first, I think someone needs a reward for getting rid of there mommy.”

Wait, what?

Jen then held up a syringe and stuck it into my leg, and I finally realized I was completely naked!

“What was that!” I yelled. But the effects were very noticeable when my dick shot up into the air.

“Mommy is going to reword her baby until they can't stand it anymore,” Jen told me as she grabbed my dick and began stroking!

No matter how much I wanted it to stop, no matter what I said or did, Jen would not stop. After I came the first time Jen justs continued to stroke. 
After 4 times, Jen got out Mr.Bunny and had the toy bob up and down on me until I came another 2 times. 

I was pleading with her to stop. I didn't want to cum anymore but Jen got out a small vibrator and slid that into my ass to stimulate my prostate until I came yet again!

Jen continued this until my body was covered in a puddle of my own cum and my mind was on the verge of breaking.

“My my, my baby made quite the mess,” Jen said as she leaned over to whisper something in my ear. “I hoped you enjoyed it because you'll never have it again.”

Before I could even let the horror set in, someone I didn't recognize placed a mask over my face and my world went dark.

____________one year latter.

“Waaaaaa!” I cried out. “Waaaa!”

“Hey, hey, what's wrong?” my mom asked as she ran into the living room to check on why I was crying.

I was sitting in a baby seat that was placed in front of our tv when something completely scarry came on.

My mom couldn't understand why I was crying as she went over to pick me up to examine me.

My diaper was clean, I was just feed. So mom decided to rewind the program on the tv to see what I might have seen to scare me so much.

“Today we are going to be talking about a very troubling story that happened to a young Mr.Willam ******** last year.” the newsman said.

“Mr.William was a very short man who was kidnaped by a horrid woman named Jen Farbison. She kidnapped him for over a week before he was finally able to get a call to the police,” he said skipping over a few details.

“mis.Jen somehow managed to slip past police and take Mr.willam to a special doctor who did one of the worst things imaginable.”

The doctor cut the nerves in Williams' spine, making him unable to feel anything below his waist. The tendons and nerves were cut in his hands making him unable to ever use his hands again. Every tooth in his mouth was removed leaving him with only his gums. And finally, the most horrid thing they did to Mr.willam, they performed a sex change operation. Effectively turning him, into a permanent baby girl.”

“Its ok William,” my mom said as she bounced me up and down. “That evil woman is gone now.”

Right after my surgery, Jen turned herself in and give me up while I was inside of a baby basket. Jen was immediately sent to an insane asylum while I was given back to my mom who was beyond upset. She didn't know anything about what I went through and it took months before she would stop crying and apologize to me for what happened.

My life was entirely destroyed. I can only cry to tell people what's wrong, I can't tell when my diaper is full or wet, and I must be carried around like a baby because I can no longer walk ever again.

We tried to get me dentures to replace my teeth but to make specially made teeth like that was too expensive, so my diet is just mush and baby bottles. 

Whenever mom needs to go to work I have to have a babysitter at all times to look after me.

Jen even stole the one thing that made me a male, and I can never get it back.

But as my mom continues to hold me while I cry we hear the doorbell ring and my mom leaves the room just before the news continued.

“Well, just last night mis.Jen has broken out of the insane asylum and is currently missing…”

My mom opened the front door to no one there. All there was was something on the ground and I cried even harder.

Mr.Bunny sat at our front doorstep with a note pinned on the front “Mommy still loves you.”

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Baby Care Class (remixed) part 12 bad 911 (complete)

To reduce a captive to a state of complete physical and psychological dependence, and to bring the captive to the point where he/she willingly conspires with the captor to continue the captivity (Stockholm Syndrome), requires isolation, with especial emphasis on distorting the captive's sense of time with hallucinogenics in combination with sensory deprivation.  Jen should fail badly here because what she is doing is so amateurish.  And she underestimates the power of nonverbal communication.  Make eye contact with someone in the class, blink in a repetitive pattern (Morse code), and/or move the blocks around in a purposeful way (you can, for example, spell H with as few as 5 blocks), and her goose would be well and truly cooked.  American airmen in the Hanoi Hilton, and American embassy personnel taken prisoner in Iran, were both paraded before the cameras verbally to condemn their country.  And both were able to blink out messages that ran counter to the script.  On the other side of the equation, there is Patty Hearst.  It is possible, therefore, to get where Jen wants to go, so why not revise the original a bit to make it clear that she has done her homework and knows exactly what she is doing?  A few sentences in the form of a reveal early in the story would get the job done.  Eliminate, or at least postpone the classroom scenes and the other public exhibitions to set up the alternative endings, and reinforce the cat and mouse element that unifies the story with a view to building suspense in the manner of Hitchcock's Rear Window.  Then, by all means, use the alternate endings motif popularized by John Fowles in The French Lieutenant's Woman, and The Magus, because it draws the reader into the story instead of leaving him/her on the sidelines.       

2 hours ago, Babypants said:

To reduce a captive to a state of complete physical and psychological dependence, and to bring the captive to the point where he/she willingly conspires with the captor to continue the captivity (Stockholm Syndrome), requires isolation, with especial emphasis on distorting the captive's sense of time with hallucinogenics in combination with sensory deprivation.  Jen should fail badly here because what she is doing is so amateurish.  And she underestimates the power of nonverbal communication.  Make eye contact with someone in the class, blink in a repetitive pattern (Morse code), and/or move the blocks around in a purposeful way (you can, for example, spell H with as few as 5 blocks), and her goose would be well and truly cooked.  American airmen in the Hanoi Hilton, and American embassy personnel taken prisoner in Iran, were both paraded before the cameras verbally to condemn their country.  And both were able to blink out messages that ran counter to the script.  On the other side of the equation, there is Patty Hearst.  It is possible, therefore, to get where Jen wants to go, so why not revise the original a bit to make it clear that she has done her homework and knows exactly what she is doing?  A few sentences in the form of a reveal early in the story would get the job done.  Eliminate, or at least postpone the classroom scenes and the other public exhibitions to set up the alternative endings, and reinforce the cat and mouse element that unifies the story with a view to building suspense in the manner of Hitchcock's Rear Window.  Then, by all means, use the alternate endings motif popularized by John Fowles in The French Lieutenant's Woman, and The Magus, because it draws the reader into the story instead of leaving him/her on the sidelines.       

wow...that was a lol 0.o first I would like to remind you this is still fiction, I love adding some realism into stories, but it doesn't need to be 100% real.

I would also like to try to defend the classroom part of the story a bit. William looks like a baby/toddler to the class and Jen has told them that he hit his head and has some mental problems. and as I said before its fiction so making the class not really looking too hard into it does make a little sense in that context.

I also should remind you this story is based mostly on the original story by wndash2 (from DeviantArt) while I did change and edit a few things it is still largely based on it. the only thing in this story that is 100% my own ideas are the last 3 chapters.

I also get where you are coming from and I do think a story can be made like you said but it just wasn't for this story. 

and thank you for the comment! ^.^ maybe in the futer ill try to do a full story based on that!

I didn't really like this ending. I mean, "she found a doctor who severed the nerves in his spine making him paralyzed." How did she find a doctor who was willing to do that?!?! That is a bit beyond plausible to me.

And as for the sex change operation, I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot more complicated than a simple surgery. I person has to go through hormone therapy & stuff like that before it can be done. And the idea that Jen could have all that done to him while he was unconscious is far beyond anything I'm willing to believe.

Mr. Bunny showing up at the end was a nice touch though. :)

If this had been the only ending I would've been very disappointed. The fact that it's only an Alternate ending is its one and only saving grace. I'm not trying to attack you or anything. You're just starting out; testing the waters; finding boundaries. And you were already confined by the parameters of the original story, so you couldn't give it a happy ending or anything. You're options were limited as far as what you could do & what you were willing to do.

All in all, dispite this ending, you've done a very good job with this story. There should be more aspiring authors like you willing to take an unfinished work & refine it into something great. I look forward to seeing what that brilliant Dino-brain comes up with in the future. :)