LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction

Inky_Wonky

lo srry for bringing and old topic back up but im new here :)

My name Is JoSm and im a DL since i was 10

Im from belgium(antwerp)

i only like to wear disposal :)

im a real dl i don't like to pee or poo my diaper I tried it once but didnt like it :(

I just like to wear them and masturbate in them

don't know any dl in real life hope i can make dl friends here B)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I vaguly remember putting a soft teddybear between my legs at the age of five, and loving the feeling..

Then around the age of 15 I had figured that folded towels draped in toiletpaper felt really good, and to my imagination the closest thing to wearing a diper without buying one. My father found my pretend-diper in my bed and just placed it so I would understand he had seen it. He then told me to go tidy up my room. It was never spoken of ever again..

I have made towel-dipers a little on and of after that ...

..found out that plastic bags would do nicely as plastic-pants if I just cut out the corners making room for my legs...

This must be the closest thing I`ve come to actual dipers.

About a month ago, my wife told me of her friends husband. He worked in a sex-acessory store. ..And he sold dipers to adults. She thaught that was the wierdest thing ever. (bummer..)

After that I have worn toiletpaper-draped, diper-folded towels whenever I`ve been alone in the house. I started looking through the internet for adult dipers. And what did I discover.. A whole community!

I have read a nubmer of websites searching for the right diper for me, to go along with some kind of plastic pant.

I want a really bulky diper, with a true baby-look.

I`ve thaught of myself as a DL now that I`ve learned the meaning ov AB and DL.

I get sexyally aroused putting that diper on.

But whenever I ejaculate in the diper, I sort of gat ashamed, and quickly take it of. Don`t know why but..

Now after having read a whole lot of stories and such, I want to get myself some real dipers and wet them during the night. Just for testing out the feeling..

Now.. Anybody want to tell me what dipers and plastic pants I should buy, and where(must be on the internet as I live in Norway).

- Like em bulky and baby-feel and -look.

Best reg.

Don Dipe

33 DL - tuning a little AB?

don_dipe@yahoo.no

I'm LuLu a 50+ lady who has worn diapers 24/7 in and out of my home for over 10 years. I dribble in them but don't want to be incontinent. I am also an AB who likes to suck on pacifiers, eat with a baby spoon and drink from a bottle.

I like to do my AB stuff alone, don't want yet another abusive person in my life controlling this part of my life.

I have been an AB as a sexual thing too since I was a teen. The first time I made out with a boy I had feelings in my groin and my first impulse was to put on a diaper. I didn't then did later.

I know I am an AB from experiences with an alcoholic abusive mother. I know all this but still I need to wear diapers. I only don't wear them at the swimming pools.

I just ordered some new cloth diapers to supplement my supply. It was a birthday present to myself.

I am active in my community and have a lot of things to do. I just took a few days out to get back in touch with my AB self.

My name is John and I have been a D/L most of my life. I don’t know what triggered it, but I can remember being interested in them and fantasizing people wearing them most of my life. I have talked to a few DL/AB on line and over the phone, but have never met any in person and never shared my interest with anyone else. I am strait and single. I have worn my diapers out in public, but not too often and only discretely so that no one could tell that I had them on. I do enjoy using them, both peeing and pooping in them. I love to try new diapers out when I find them on the Internet. I love to get a diaper really wet and messy and wear it for as long as I can before it leaks.

Other interests are hunting, fishing, camping, bowling, archery, skeet and sporting clays shooting, gardening and riding roller coasters. Cedar Point is my favorite place on earth, but my favorite coaster is Nitro in Jackson NJ.

Hello everybody! New to this board and forum, have started a photo album in Daily Diapers 1! Have been in and out of diapers since age 11, but have had a lifelong fascination with being in and using diapers!

Am a "closet" DL/AB,(51 yo mm) as I love being in diapers, but NO ONE, other than cyber friends, know about my fetish.

When I do roleplay, I am a precocious, pre-potty trained, potty training resistant, Toddler. I wear diapers daily, though not 24/7, as my wife and son's schedules are "day schedules", and I work evenings and weekends, with an "on call" day job.

Am looking for DL/AB friends in DFW area to meet and play with, and am looking for a "Daddy" as well. Have had AB sessions with Pro Dommes, but they are VERY EXPENSIVE!

Hope to hear from you all soon, and drop by and check out my album. Working on new pics to post.

WetAttends

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is kinda an old thread, sawee for bumping it up.

I am a 26 year old boy, but I'm a 3 year old girl at heart. I live in very small town in south-west Virginia with my lovely fiance/mommy. I've been wearing diapers off and on since I was about 17 but lately I've been wearing pretty much 24/7. Mommy keeps me diapered most of the time and that makes me happy^_^.

I love anything cute and pink, especialy little dresses. I'm kinda obsessed with anime and manga. I like to collect any anime related goods and i collect Sanrio stuff too. My most prized posessions are my plushies of Hana-chan and Doremi from a series called Ojamajo Doremi. I also like to sew and i've made a few cute things for myself.

Tee-hee, now that I think about it i guess my life isn't all that interesting ^_^.

I guess this is kinda an old thread, sawee for bumping it up.

I am a 26 year old boy, but I'm a 3 year old girl at heart. I live in very small town in south-west Virginia with my lovely fiance/mommy. I've been wearing diapers off and on since I was about 17 but lately I've been wearing pretty much 24/7. Mommy keeps me diapered most of the time and that makes me happy^_^.

I love anything cute and pink, especialy little dresses. I'm kinda obsessed with anime and manga. I like to collect any anime related goods and i collect Sanrio stuff too. My most prized posessions are my plushies of Hana-chan and Doremi from a series called Ojamajo Doremi. I also like to sew and i've made a few cute things for myself.

Tee-hee, now that I think about it i guess my life isn't all that interesting ^_^.

Yah!!! More manga and anime friends!!! ^_^

Welcome aboard ^_^

• 1 month later...
Guest diapered469

sup y'all ... been hangin out at dd for a while but just discovered this message board. i'm digging it.

live in northern cali, like to go clubbing and raving (have yet to go in diapers, would love to). Dating a kind of straight-laced by-the-books girl who knows about my quirk but has yet to indulge me in it fully (she'll wipe me down with a babywipe after we have sex).

i just wanna make some more diaper friends and be happy and comfortable with myself, which i am.

keep it real n wet

Guest Guest

Hi I've been wearing diapers for years. I've been around these sites up and down but finally decided to take part in them. I'm 23 with brown hair and eyes. I was born in helena, montana and seem to be one of a very few from this state, so as you can imagine I don't have lots of friends...and absolutely no one I know wears diapers like me, so it's really lonely for me right now. It is good to however see so many people out there with the same interests (thank god for that) and maybe some day I'll meet some of you.

bye for now

dirtydid21

Guest Babybrian01

Hello, I'm Baby Brian

I've been obsessed about diapers since I was 6 and my mom quit wiping me. I am about to be 30 now and I live in Dallas,TX. I am an AB and a DL. I get really turned on by anything related to diapers. I like pretending to be a baby when I am wearing them. I am a guitar player in a band and I am software architect for my job. I am looking for any female who will accept me wearing diapers, mommy or sister. I used to be a real AB activist and actually made a diaper album called "Baby Bri Unplugged". I played acoustic and sang songs about being an AB. Anyway, I became real religious(still am) and quit everything. Diapers were too powerful though so I am back to enjoy life. Email me if you want to be friends. BabyBrian@gmail.com

Hugs,

Baby Bri

:D

Hi Everyone,

As a new member I though I should l say hi and introduce myself. I've had an interest in diapers since the late 80's and used to make them out of towels & a plastic bag and wear them around the basement. I didn't think anyone else had the same thoughts as I did so after a few months I put them away until the I started checking out the internet. I started again in the late 90's and have been wearing them on & off since then. I bought my first cloth diaper in 2000 and that made me realize that I really had this fascination for them. I would wear them for a while at home and then stop, figuring I must be going crazy liking them. I have finally come to my senses and admitted that I like wearing diapers, preferring the cloth over disposables but each have a different feeling so I'll go between the two. I can get several feelings having a diaper on and it can light a fire in my mind and start both sexual and non-sexual fantasies or just feel good being in one and wondering about the other people out there that like them and what they are thinking too.

I am a gay man with a wonderful partner that lets me have my fun, is very supportive of me with this and will even put one on for me now and then. I would really like to message or chat with others (female or lesbian, gay or straight men) about our common interests in diapers over a wide variety of subjects either sexual or non-sexual. Happy to be here and be myself

Peace,

Sonny

Hi! I'm Vida. I live in Baton Rouge.

There is more to life than diapers. Oh yes, a whole lot more.

Hope the diaper manufacturers go wild this year. A good slogan would be "Diapers, the other underwear". Or, "Bet you can't just wear one."

I lov em a whole lot and always have because they feel soooo good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love diapers, espesially wet ones. I live in middle Ga. I agree tha they need to make them thicker!

Hello all I have been into diapers on and off since i was 8 now im divorced and single im 42 but at heat im a 4 to 5 year old however im also a switch looking to be a daddy to a ab/dl lg female with a twist daddy in diapers hence the nick name babyalan aka diaper dada my real name is alan I live In edmonton alberta canada I can be email at babyalan72@yahoo.ca or babyalan@hotmail.com

stay warm wet and messy all

yours truly in warm wet messy diapers

babyalan aka diaper dada

post-221-1111498611_thumb.jpg

post-221-1111498611_thumb.jpg

Guest shybabyboy

Hello, I have enjoyed diapers for many years now. I have just recently started to take part in some message boards and chat. I am a 30 year old in the midwest. There are some really cool people in here and hope to meet more of you.

Guest fish6140

HI, my name is Dave- aka Diapered Dave. I am 24 in Ashland, KY. I am married to a wonderful lady who allows me to wear my diapers when I please. She doesnt currently wear, but im trying to get her interested. I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I love wearing them and wear them as often as I can. I look forward to hearing from more people out there.
Guest Mommy_Sophie

Hello, babies and sissies!

My name is Mommy Sophie and I've been part of the community for about three years now. I love taking care of little babies and adore training/humiliating sissies and sissymaids even more.

I used to run a daycare called World's Greatest Sitters, if any of you remember it. It shut down when I had to move, and I was very sad about that.

I still do babysitting, mostly just for my select favorite babies. I've gotten more into training sissies in the past year or so. I do it because it amuses me and I enjoy it. However, I also love the presents babies and sissies bring me. ;)

Kisses!

Mommy

Austin, Texas

Hi I am a 30 year old going on 3 diapered sissy.

I love collecting dolls like Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite.

I also adore beautiful ballgowns and have dreams of being a ballerina or cheerleader.

I am an AB. My favorite diaper is Attends

I live in Cleveland ohio and wish to meet others in the area

Alloooo peeps!

Ummm hi *shy wave*

I'm a 32 DL from Lincs, UK - and been a DL since I could walk - thou only since I met a friend (furr) years ago who said he was a AB and pulled out an adult nappy - did I ever realised there where others like us! Cool!

Now have lotsa cloths and disposables, and being a furr too I have lotsa BIG plushies (soft toys) to snuggle (which is every night now!)

I know many AB/DL furrs in USA and UK, but tend to keep to myself mostly. *shy*

32 sounds old doesn't it? I'm not thou, honest!! Just a kid, wanderin throu life - mostly wondering how the hell I got where I am today, and wishing life was simplier.

Heya to all Uk AB/DL's! Love to meet or chat to anyone. Single bi, would love more then anything to meet a nice Ab/DL girl - but not sure thats ever going to happen.

Seems to be way more AB lads then gals :P ahh well.. :)

Have a car (2005 Meganne Sport) and visit London fairly often

*hugs everyone*

Diaperedpuppy

Hi. I am a 45 year old DLr that resides in a small SE. Minnesota town. I have been wearing diapers off and on now for 15 years, mostly depends. I would love to meet other DLrs from Minnesota also for chatts and maybe fun.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm a straight, 22 year old male AB/DL living down in Fullerton, California. I've posted a few times here alerady (mostly in the polls & a TV diaper reference) but thought I'd track down the formal intro thread and post.

Diaper-wise, I like to wear whenever I possibly can. Though my living situation usually prevents this. I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know yet. I like to both wet and mess my diapers and, above all else, enjoy being changed. My own personal little fantasy is to have mommy or daddy (not picky on this matter) pull back my diaper's waistband and find me messy.

Besides diapers, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and sci-fi, as well as anime & manga (Japanese cartoons & comics). My current favorite series is called One Piece by Eiichiro Oda. I'm also a Star Wars fan.

On the side I've done some writing as well, mostly just fanfiction but I do have one diaper story to my credit and have a couple of original ideas for stories I hope to follow up on. I probably won't post the diaper story though, all the DD stories seem to be all adult and the main character(s) in this tale is a mid-teen girl and her friends. So this might not be the appropriate place for it.

I'm interested in meeting other AB/DLs. Particularly any close to my own age with the same interests mentioned above. Maybe even in my own general area, though I know how unlikely that is.

On a side note, is the signatur I have at the moment too big, you think? If so, I might take out and/or replace the One Piece quote with something else.