LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction

Inky_Wonky

Hi.

We've been asked to leave a introduction message.

I'm known as Inky Wonky, pretty much known all over the internet ab/dl community as such. I reside in Oregon, a wonderful/beautiful state to live in and to visit.

I'm 51, going on 2.5 yrs old, str8 divorced, looking for the someone special, sensitive, compassionate and loving.

I'd like to see where this board will take us. ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm Vida. I live in Baton Rouge.

There is more to life than diapers. Oh yes, a whole lot more.

Hope the diaper manufacturers go wild this year. A good slogan would be "Diapers, the other underwear". Or, "Bet you can't just wear one."

I lov em a whole lot and always have because they feel soooo good.

HI, my name is Dave- aka Diapered Dave. I am 24 in Ashland, KY. I am married to a wonderful lady who allows me to wear my diapers when I please. She doesnt currently wear, but im trying to get her interested. I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I love wearing them and wear them as often as I can. I look forward to hearing from more people out there.

Diapered Dave

Hi all! Just thought I would use this post to introduce myself, instead of starting a whole new one. I am currently living in Sprinfield, Missouri. I have a girlfriend of 4 years now. She does wear diapers and wet her pants on occasion, it took me 3 years to convince her to even try it. I mostly wear diapers, but have been known to have an "accident" without a diaper every now and then. :P My favorite diaper is Depends Overnights, mainly because they are the only diapers I can find in my area that are worth buying. Anyway, just thought I would say hi.

Hi, My name is Tim aka timberwolf as thats my company name. I own a tree service and am one of those crazy people that climb 100' trees wether they are dead or broken or whatever. I like it, but one must get used to going to your friends funerals as we are a dying breed in the dangerous work that we do. I just lost a close friend last November. Same as most it was a fall. We do not have fear. I lauph at those NO FEAR stickers I see on cars as I wonder if they can do what I do. I am always diapered at work and at night for medical reasons. I live and work in NY. I am 32 but am told I look 22. I have been back in diapers sence 11 years old and have come to be a D/L. I am 6'1" and weigh 180 lbs. I can fit into girls pants as I am in very athletic condition. I am also a profesional quad motocross racer. Only localy and not for $ but just for fun. I am always looking for diapered friends in my area.

Howdy, all. My name is PCard, and I'm new to forums in general , but a longtime DL.

I've been into diapers since 10-12 years, and haven't looked back. I don't know many other AB/DLs as yet, and figured this'd be a good place to start. I warn you though, I have a deep penchant for sarcasm....

Other than the obvious interest, I also enjoy console games and Manga, and any good humor books I can get my hands on.

Well, that's about it for now. Nice to meet you all!

Wow, I must have missed this introduction thread!

Anyways, my name is pink nappies but I use different names on different sites so some of you may know me wthout realising! :P I dont like using my real name coz people make fun of it :(

Im an 18 year old female student and I think Im bi. Im single at the moment, not looking for a relationship but would like to make more friends like me around my age :)

I have little control these days so I need to wear nappies more or less 24/7, but I've grown to like them so I probably would anyway even if I didnt have to :lol:

I like going out to nice places, clubbing, dancing and having a drink :rolleyes: Im very much into acting and have been in plays, which is harder than you might think in a nappy :P Im hoping to be in London next year.

Well thats me! :) Hello!

Hi All,

I am a Plasticpants Lover from very young. I didn't even try a diaper untill just a few years ago. But I have now gotten to enjoy diapers too. So I go through phazes of plasticpants fun with and without diapers.

It seem's I'm always looking to find a perfect friend to enjoy this with, :rolleyes: Please look me up if you're planning to visit from out of town to Mall of America. B) I'm not far from there. (about 20 minutes)

I do have a Gf that at times shares this fun with me so if you are a couple, that is one thing we have yet to experience this pleasure with is with another couple.

Please feel free to drop me/us a line. Can also be easily found on Yahoo.

Plasticpantsman,

Plasticpantscouple,

Doug

Hi,

I am Diaper420. I did not feel comfortable posting my real name on the net (never know what may backfire), so I came up with this extreamly creative and original pseudonym one night as I was too tired/wasted to come up with anything else....

Getting to the details:

I am from Glasgow, Scotland

I am a 20 year old Male

I enjoy:

Sitting around and relaxing with my mates

Any good discussion

Having a good smoke (if you could not tell from the later part of my name)

Obviously wearing diapers (I am a DL)

And a plathora of other intrests that I do not fell like typing out right now as it is late.

So, hope to talk to you all in the future.

Peace

Hi im sparks

been into this now, since i first had a nappy/humilation dream at 12/13(something jus clicked inside my head i think) I live in the northwest of england..

im really crap at explaining so i wont go on, this forum looks good anyways

very smart!!

:)

hope to talk to you all soon...

Hi all,

My name is David AKA MexDL, I'm 32 years old, Straight Male and a diaper lover, i've been into diapers for as long as i can remember, but always in secret, well about twelve years I met this gorgeous woman that fell from the sky, her name was cupita, we got married, and i put the diapers away, promised my self i wouldn't ruin what i had with the diapers, well that didn't work, I mean i stayed away from diapers for a while, but the urge just kept naggin me, well one fine day i couldn't hold it in any more, and i told cupita about my hidden secret, the only secret i had from her, and waited fot the SMACK... but nothing.. she just sat there, taking it in, and then she said she liked the idea, had me go out and buy some diapers and come back, she said that if i was going to wear diapers, it was going to be all the time.. and shes kept me in them for about 6 years now, and man, no complaints here, she even wheres them for me once in a while because she knows how much i like them, you can see her pix at www.geocities.com/mexdl, well thats my story, hope i didn't bore you...

Stay Wet,

David (mexdl@hotmail.com)

Hi my name is Lonny and I am a married sissy baby. My mommy keeps me in diapers almost all the time. She keeps telling me she would like to send me to work diapered but she can"t find no one to change me. When I am not at work she keeps me in diapers all the time no matter what we are doing or where we go. At first I was really self conscience,now I don't even think about it.

Hello, I am Happyhenry, a 57 year old Diaper Lover. I Have been in diapers for most of my life, Not becase I need to, but because I enjoy being Wet. I ware them almost 24/7, to work :D , shopping, dancing :P , where ever.

I was the oldest of a large family in Penn. 10+ and where was always cloth Diaper and Rubber Pants around, so I could ware them and no one new. I would ware them to school when I could. Later I would even, from time to time would ware them when I was in the Army.

Well that enuff about me for now any one who would like to e-mail me can I will return all e-mails at happyhenry53@aol.com

Keep Wet and Happy I am

Henry

:D hi I don't like using my real name either. My mama calls me her sunshine so that is how I got the name. I am a 34 year old straight married male. Because of a medical reason when I was 3 or 5 I been in diapers all my life. I have always had someone to change me even in elementary school. To me being in a diaper was normal and I never though of be a AB. I met my wife over the Internet, we got married :wub: had a baby. Then one day she decided, or was just to sleepy, after my diaper change she laid done next to me an breastfeed me. From that day on she began treating me like a baby some of the day and when I am not working, but at night in bed I am her Sunshine. :rolleyes:

I am glad to meet you all. I have been viewing dailydiapers for a year or so. I am the quiet type and not outspoken. So leaving this introduction is a big step for me.

:angry: Hi everyone, I must say I was pretty un happy being forced into diapers fulltime for med reasons. This site, and every one, and everything about it, has really helped me through a lot this whole time of mixed feelings. I would like to say I strongly believe that all of us make a difference here. Now i would'nt have it any other way. :D I'm greatfull that I now have a happy place to go, and not be alone, it's a really great feeling. :rolleyes: I have since talked to some really home grown peapol. Thanks for letting me babble on. :blink:

Hi I'm Adam Scarth,

I'm a35 year old Incontinent married male. I was late to train (like round 6) and a bedwetter five yeas ago i had a small stroke and lost my bladder control after a bit of felling sorry for myself i said self your in a diaper you can moop about it or start enjoying the freedom only the non toilet teathered have. And low and behold i found diapers not only tolrable but fun B)

Adam in minnesota

Hi I'm Adam Scarth,

I'm a35 year old Incontinent married male. I was late to train (like round 6) and a bedwetter five yeas ago i had a small stroke and lost my bladder control after a bit of felling sorry for myself i said self your in a diaper you can moop about it or start enjoying the freedom only the non toilet teathered have. And low and behold i found diapers not only tolrable but fun