LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Workshop And Diapers

Hi everyone,

I just finished working in my garage. I've been busy over the past few months setting up my wood workshop.

I'm on vacation and and I spent the morning looking for a new job. Of course, as usual I go out wearing a diaper since I have too pee so much. When I got back I was going to take off my diaper since it was significantly wet. However I didn't since it was feeling so good. So I spent a few hours in the garage really enjoying myself and was wondering how many others enjoy working in their garage or shop wearing their diapers. Right now with the cold weather it makes the diaper a little more enjoyable, it's nice to feel some of the soaked gel as well as the plastic get cool against the skin!

Once the warm weather comes I'll spend a lot of that time just in my diaper. But I have to remember not wear my plastic pants because they may get snagged or riped in my workshop.

The attached photo from Daily Diapers shows my dream girl assistant in my shop!

Bye,

Phil

Phil, she is a real cutie and I doubt any work would get done with her around. As for working while diapered I normally don’t as it take my concentration away and as you know with power tools you only get one chance. :whistling:

Phil, she is a real cutie and I doubt any work would get done with her around. As for working while diapered I normally don’t as it take my concentration away and as you know with power tools you only get one chance. :whistling:

Yeah, she's a real cutie and as you wrote not much would get done if she was around.

As for being by myself, I certainly think about how nice my diaper feels and maybe it takes my focus away but then it saves a lot of bathroom trips. Knock on wood, I don't think it makes me unsafe around the power tools. But if the cutie was around I might loose an arm looking at her gorgeous diapered butt!

Phil

wear diapers all time time working out in the shop

no big deal

really makes welding easyer do not have to stop and run back in to the house to try and make it to the potty

just keeep omn working til at a point i can go in and change

It seems that most of my projects start in the shop and move elsewhere. Right now I'm building a screen (I'm to cheap to buy one) for my new LCD high-def projector.

I have been a mechanic for many years, and just recently wore diapers while working on my cars, especially in this cold weather, I put on a lot of layers under my insulated coveralls, and going to the bathroom is a pain in the ass, so diapered up I just let go, not while lying on a creeper, but when I stand it goes to the right place.

I also walk everyday and need to put on a lot of layers, so I diaper up before walking, and when i get home I wear untill I start to leak, and then change, I like being wet....I have on double cvs,and a tena insert, and plastic pants right now...

I just finished working in my garage. I've been busy over the past few months setting up my wood workshop.

and was wondering how many others enjoy working in their garage or shop wearing their diapers. Right now with the cold weather it makes the diaper a little more enjoyable, it's nice to feel some of the soaked gel as well as the plastic get cool against the skin!

Hiya Phil, congratulations getting your shop set up, I'm without a shop at the moment and feel that pain verymuch! (i'd love to see pictures of your set-up if you dont mind sharing them.) I currently use the garage, dont have alot of room with too many tools not enough space.

But when I am in the garage or even previously in the shop I have no problems going diapered. I prefer plastic pants for the security, but I dont wear *just* my diapers, i'm always wearing my overalls. never know who'll stop by.

cheers

There definately is a certain magic to being in your workshop and not having to break off to go to the toilet, you can just carry on regardless until either you spring a leak or finish the days tasks.

I always put on overalls for any job in the workshop as I need a little bit of protection from sharp objects/tools, we all know what happens when you get a small tear in your Nappy :badmood:

Also should anyone drop in unexpectedy you dont have to worry about who has seen what ! = there is nothing to see :thumbsup:

Spent last night doing a job in the freezing cold (definately Nappy weather !) in the workshop, took me five hours and NO stops to complete it.

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

something i do often in winter being as there no bathroom in my shop and its 100 feet from the house you don't wont to be running back and forth. save a lot of time to just go and change later. :thumbsup:

I have been a mechanic for many years, and just recently wore diapers while working on my cars, especially in this cold weather, I put on a lot of layers under my insulated coveralls, and going to the bathroom is a pain in the ass, so diapered up I just let go, not while lying on a creeper, but when I stand it goes to the right place.

Last year i finshed up restoring a 57 chevy belair and i'm now working on a 1970 r/t charger... I can't imagine building these beautiful cars without a good thick diaper on, i just couldn't get threw the day. I have many friends that come and help with the work from all walks of life. Most of them have full time jobs and work with me when they have free time but restoring cars is my job. I don't wear overalls all the time and I no my diaper has been spotted many, many times but no one seems to mind. I guess they just assume something is medically wrong with me.... imagine if they heard the truth. ;)

I do woodworking as a side job. Let me tell ya that I loose alot of time running to the bathroom and time is money. I wear my abri x-plus and a pampers size 6. It holds me for 12hrs. None stop work and it only slightly distracts me.

Hi,

I'll try to remember to take some pictures this weekend. It's tight, two car garage with one car in it. It's nice to have a dust collection system but with the HVAC running through the garage the height of the work area is tight in places.

Glad to hear so many enjoy working in their shops diapered!

Phil

Hiya Phil, congratulations getting your shop set up, I'm without a shop at the moment and feel that pain verymuch! (i'd love to see pictures of your set-up if you dont mind sharing them.) I currently use the garage, dont have alot of room with too many tools not enough space.

But when I am in the garage or even previously in the shop I have no problems going diapered. I prefer plastic pants for the security, but I dont wear *just* my diapers, i'm always wearing my overalls. never know who'll stop by.

cheers