LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) do you use? (Poll)

Apache Raccoon

What DAW do you use?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What DAW do you use?

• FL Studio
    • Abelton Live
    • Studio One
    • Sonar
    • Cubase
    • Reason
    • Other

• 2 months later...

REAPER will be my choice. I keep seeing so many pros adoring it on YouTube tuts and the last I heard, Coursera was pimping it, too. Although Tracktion 5 has gone freeware and Kreative Krystal looks like fin. LMMS gets heavy recco's too

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe there's a music / production group here at DD!

I mostly use PT, but I do also dabble in REAPER and have been using Adobe Audition since it was Cool Edit Pro!

• 9 months later...

That depends on what I doing. I'm grow up with Atari and Emagic - so my favourite DAW ist still Logic. How ever for electronic production I use also Ableton because for this is much more intuitiv when I work pattern based and not score based. For live acts I used also Mainstage as VST/AU host.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I use several. For composition I don't use a DAW, I use Sibelius 7, but then I rip all the staves to .wav files with licensed East West library audio, except for any MIDI tracks I need for running soft synths. Then I'll use NCH Mixpad and its companion sound editor Wavepad to fully develop all the waveforms. Sometimes I also use the freeware version of Reaper just to take advantage of some really cool VSTi synths that I downloaded for free. I also have the Zeta synth that runs as a plugin on Sonar. Then I do the real mixing in Cakewalk Sonar Artist. I might move up to Protools, but that would be another monthly bill to pay, and honestly, Sonar sounds great, so I really don't see a reason to waste any money.

• Hello :)