LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy New Year!

I want to say Happy New Year to all of my wonderful friends here at DD! Ive been with u all for a little over a year now, about a year and 4 months and I love it here! You all are a big part of my life and my support system and I love you all for it! Even tho Im not a diaper wearer Im still loved and made to feel very welcome here and I thank you all!

I hope that 2007 is the best year for all of u and that u find nothin but happiness! Everyone try to stay happy, healthy and always smiling! Take care everyone and of course, see ya around the chat or boards!

Hugs and kissies,

Curious

But curious...how longies did you lurk I think you was "curious" before you was curious??? your membership says 5 december 2005....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope all are safe and sound for the big 2007!!!

Happy New Year to you Curious and everyone :)

Just so you know Curious you are an absolute blessing in my life...you helped me w/ an awful lot throughout 2006 and I hope I have helped you as you faced some trying times this year. I consider you on of my very dearest friends and hope things will stay that way. See you around...HUGGLES

Huggie :biker_h4h:

But curious...how longies did you lurk I think you was "curious" before you was curious??? your membership says 5 december 2005....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope all are safe and sound for the big 2007!!!

Curious had never lurked! LOL First day I came in DD I began to talk . I cant understand ppl goin into a CHAT room to sit and say nothin! Nope, never a lurker. I think it says Dec 2005 because that must be when they did the verification of 18 + or somethin cause ive been here since the end of sept 2005 I believe! HUGGLES!

Curious

I want to say Happy New Year to all of my wonderful friends here at DD! Ive been with u all for a little over a year now, about a year and 4 months and I love it here! You all are a big part of my life and my support system and I love you all for it! Even tho Im not a diaper wearer Im still loved and made to feel very welcome here and I thank you all!

I hope that 2007 is the best year for all of u and that u find nothin but happiness! Everyone try to stay happy, healthy and always smiling! Take care everyone and of course, see ya around the chat or boards!

Hugs and kissies,

Curious

happy new years curious :rolleyes: