LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I started seven years ago wearing full time and am now almost fully incontinent and have no plans to ever change. I love being diaper dependent and my wife is okay with it. 

Hello, good luck on your journey! I would never decide to become incontinent on my own. Well, it's hard to tell me objectively as well as I was incontinent for most of my life, so even though I have recently started to like incontinence I have definitely hated in the past and it is one of the reasons why my life looks like it does look now. I kind of enjoy being incontinent now, truth be told feeling "wet" inside is a really thing that I have really grew to start liking, but it's still nowhere pleasant enough to things that I had to suffer when I was in my twenties. So, I can understand your reasons for doing so, but remember that there will be no way back once you get on this road. It's kind of funny though as some people want to be incontinent and some really hate it from the bottom of their hearts. Life is cruel indeed.

22 hours ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

I love it and couldn’t imagine life any other way...... I’ve been into diapers my whole life.

For me becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 was a good thing. I am genuinely a happier relaxed and more contented person. My wife noticed this a few months after I went 24/7 and knows I have become very much DL as a result but sees no problem in that at all.

I decided to start wearing and using diapers for wetting rather than running to the toilet over the day on a more regular occasion, and remembered again how many diapers this requires.  

Some years back, I did this for a week when wife was off on a family visit, and used some cloth diapers for overnight, but disposables for the day and went through a lot of disposables.  

Granted I am not buying the premium diapers for >1.5 dollars each, but using a combination of a good quality overnight brief along with some high absorbency belted pads that require changing about 3 times through the day, but are a lot more economical it seems.  

Hope to stay on this routine for several weeks to give it a good tryout as I have mentioned in past postings, it seems my continence is slipping away as I have started to dribble a lot over last months and want to know what to look for if it forces this issue.

I was 7 years old when I wanted back in diapers, all through my childhood I did everything I could think of to be put back into diapers, when I turned 16 I purchased my very first case of diapers, when I was 18 I purchased my first bag of adult diapers and started my life over wearing diapers as often as I could, by the time I was 20 I had been married and divorced and back into the dating scenario,

All the while I was wanting to have the need to wear diapers, my second wife knew of my diapers after out 3rd date, after we married I told her of my desires to need to wear diapers, she did not disaprove but in fact encouraged me to wear diapers all the time, by our second year of marriage I was diapered 24/7 and was quite adept to wetting my diaper to the point of little control of when it happened, my wife of course took notice of this and decided she liked the idea I now needed to wear diapers due to my wetting.

It was only after I was caught in a messy diaper one to many times by my wife that she said we needed to talk, so we did talk and the results of that talk was she tossed any and all my underwear out in the trash and I was to wear diapers 24/7 and could only pee and poop in my diaper, no useing the toilet. 

I agreed to this 100% as it was my life's dream to need to wear diapers and now my wife also wanted me in diapers. 

Incontence is a life changer, but it don't have to be a bad thing. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I was 7 years old when I wanted back in diapers, all through my childhood I did everything I could think of to be put back into diapers, when I turned 16 I purchased my very first case of diapers, when I was 18 I purchased my first bag of adult diapers and started my life over wearing diapers as often as I could, by the time I was 20 I had been married and divorced and back into the dating scenario,

All the while I was wanting to have the need to wear diapers, my second wife knew of my diapers after out 3rd date, after we married I told her of my desires to need to wear diapers, she did not disaprove but in fact encouraged me to wear diapers all the time, by our second year of marriage I was diapered 24/7 and was quite adept to wetting my diaper to the point of little control of when it happened, my wife of course took notice of this and decided she liked the idea I now needed to wear diapers due to my wetting.

It was only after I was caught in a messy diaper one to many times by my wife that she said we needed to talk, so we did talk and the results of that talk was she tossed any and all my underwear out in the trash and I was to wear diapers 24/7 and could only pee and poop in my diaper, no useing the toilet. 

I agreed to this 100% as it was my life's dream to need to wear diapers and now my wife also wanted me in diapers. 

Incontence is a life changer, but it don't have to be a bad thing. 

We must have the same wife, mine also knew of my need to wear diapers very soon after we started dating. Over time when I was un-potty training to wet, she told me that if I was already in diapers I might as well use them to the fullest and took away my toilet use. Years later I now NEED my diapers for both wetting and messing.

6 hours ago, dljim95 said:

We must have the same wife, mine also knew of my need to wear diapers very soon after we started dating. Over time when I was un-potty training to wet, she told me that if I was already in diapers I might as well use them to the fullest and took away my toilet use. Years later I now NEED my diapers for both wetting and messing.

It is nice having a wife who understands our "need" of diapers, my wife has confided in me that she enjoyed the fact I wore a diaper from the first time she found out, and when I told her I wanted to need to wear diapers she was overjoyed as she loved the idea of me in diapers and also wanted me to need to wear diapers. I now know she enjoys having me in diapers as much as I enjoy being in diapers. 

When she caught me in a messy diaper back than she would just smile and says did you have another accident, I would always say sorry but yes, even though it was no accident.

The day we had our talk about me wetting and messing my diaper all the time I was in a wet diaper needing to go shit and she could tell something was up and came out and asked me what was up, I told her I needed to go shit, she just said just go in your diaper I know you want to. I asked if she was ok with me going shit in my diaper, she said that's what their for and you seeen to like doing it. So I stood up and filled my diaper. When I finished she said now ain't that better than holding it. I just laughed. 

Than she said we needed to talk, so we did, and all turned out great, I no longer was to use the toilet and she got to have a husband in diapers,  there where a few rules I had to follow, but nothing I did not readily agree to. 

My wife now requires me to only be dressed in my diaper when home so all who stops by will easily know I wear diapers and piss and shit in them.  I am beginning to enjoy this as much as she does and no longer worry if anyone stops by.