LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ps3 Or Wii?

It all depends on the games that you play collegebaby. I had a PS3 when they first came out but i sold it on ebay before ever opening it up. I ended up spending my profits on a Wii and just sold it two weeks ago. The Wii is ok, just not graphically intense, or really even enhanced. The motion sensing controls are absolutely horrible imo. I never threw it like many others have but it is hard to hold on to, swing as hard as you can, and hit certain buttons at the same time and not throw the controller. The controller is about the size of a tv remote, but it is square.

The graphics are weak. If you can't live without link or the plumber then the Wii might be worth it. IMO, I would say without a doubt, that the PS3 is the system to get. Of course, the only real thing that matters is your preference for video games.

Check out these links with the Wiimote issues.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/games/strap-cau...8.html?from=rss

This next link has some somewhat graphical images. They are picture results of the weak Wiimote. The strap is absolutely terrible. Take a good look at the difference between an average sized hand and the tiny little Wiimote. The Wiimote is an awfull design imo. If you can't use the remote efficiently, then what's the point of getting the system??

http://www.maltastar.com/pages/msFullArt.asp?an=8407

SNES? Well then I would have to bring Killer Instinct or Super Smash Tv. Of course for solo play Super Mario RPG works great. As for PS3 and Wii I think I will be going for Wii. Ps3 is just way too much and frankly the Wii seems to be more innovative and fun. I also am looking forward to finding all those old game for NES. To be honest though I will probably getting a newer computer first so both systems would have to wait another year anyway.

Btw Atari does rock (Coleco too)

I would take a hard look at the PS3. Like many have said here the graphics are incredible. However, I have heard that you need a high end television (Plasma, LCD) in order to get everything possible out of the system. Chalk on another 2 grand for a 42 inch plasma flatscreen and another grand for a high end surround sound system and you will have a gaming system second to none.

Yep, more innovative. I like the idea of a motion sensor remote even if some people can't seem to hold on to it. I like being able to download old games onto the system. Most importantly I like the fact that Wii isn't forcing Blue ray players on to their customers just to hopefully start a new format to movie/game disks. It's pretty much the reason PS3 costs so much and they are still taking about a 250 dollar hit to each system.

As for the 360...why? I suppose if you like rehashed 1st person shooters or paying for online play which comes free on the the other systems then 360 is the system for you. Heh.

I wasn't talking about emulators on the PC because frankly I've never liked them. More often than not you would find ROMs that were broken or bugged. I still have an SNES emulator with a few games that my friend installed on my computer and I never use it. I've never owned an Xbox mainly due to lack of interesting games and the fact of having to pay for online. Nintendo has always had more innovation in products even though some of them were ahead of their time or frankly nobody had interest. You may have had an opportunity to play a Wii and have a better understanding of the remote functions where I don't, but I never said the Wii had the best working system, I said it was innovative. It's a new idea other systems haven't necessarily tried yet. Well at least Sony didn't until they lost the rights to Dual Shock and copied Nintendo's idea. IMO it's been harder and harder to find an original idea out of most gaming companies though.

*Edited for content personally. Thanks DD for clearing our thing up.

You're right Saotome. My last post was uncalled for and ridiculous. I'm sorry for that.

I sold my PS3 because I regretted not selling my PS2 when they first came out. There aren't many ps3 titles out there that were worth buying anyways. Blu-ray and HD DVD's are replacing dvd's. It only makes sense that the newer consoles support them.

As far as the Wii goes, it is a good console. Simple, cheap, and entertaining for a while. Imo, the games should be remote controlled with options to use the motion parts.

:o Just read this in the newspaper -

Christmas tree lights are wrecking games on Nintendo's sensitive 'must have' Wii console. The indoor decorations are interfering with electronic signals from the remote control to the £179.99 machine and confusing it, so that it no longer recognises the games. Hundreds of fed-up fans have clogged up Wii websites, complaining about games cutting out as they waved the interactive remote.

A Nintendo technician said yesterday: "The tree lights can confuse the sensor bar. So turn them off."

The firm is also replacing 3.2 million wriststraps after complaints that people have been hurt because they are flimsy, and break.

Not the ideal christmas gift by the sound of it!

D msg-8480-1166566214.gif lly

That, I completely agree with. Listening to the stories of what people are going through are insane. Personally I won't be getting any of the systems for a while. Just upgraded my computer and should be getting it in the beginning of January. Will be starting Final Fantasy 11 and hope it actually keeps me occupied for a while heh.

• 3 weeks later...

My money's on the Xbox 360 these days - the PS3 isn't selling (I work in retail, we have five or six just sitting there) and the Wii seems to be yet harder to find. You can get an X360 anywhere, and it already has a large library of games, with many more to come. New models will feature HDMI cables, if that is the deciding factor for purchasing a PS3. (you just have to wait.) $400, or $600 - you still get equally powerful consoles, and the Xbox 360 is currently already proven, and there are already many games for it.

Well, all my posts thus far have been done via my Wii, and I'd have to say I'm very satisfied with the system overall. It's tons of fun espically with friends over. I don't really care much about graphics, but so far they look great to me. I also have been very pleased with Nintendo's customer support. The wrist-strap thing is more of a "don't get pissed at the game because you're losing" thing than a technical problem. :rolleyes: I personally haven't even come close to breaking mine. The only real problem seems to be finding one. I don't really have anything negative to say of the other two consoles, other than their customer support being somewhat of a pain to deal with.

I, personally, am enjoying my Wii, and all of my friends who've tried it loved it too. :thumbsup:

--Brandon

personaly I would by a wii and a 360 wait a min..... I did.... Wii is a blast.. the PS3 does not have a lot of games out for it yet and most of the games coming out for it are available for the 360 which looks just as good on the graphics. And Microsoft is the lesser of the two evels (Microsoft vs sony)