LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mcdonalds Incident

I'm not sure how well received this will be, but when my friend told me about this I just couldn't believe it. Even after I saw the video I was still in shock.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1

Basically this girl working at McDonalds was working a shift when a guy calls on the phone claiming to be a cop. He tells the manager that the girl working there is suspected of stealing a purse and that he would like the manager to search the employee. As time goes on (about 3 hours or so) the girl is forced to strip, do exercises, be spanked by the managers fiance among other things. The most shocking part of it (aside that the manager actually agreed to do all this) is where the calls were coming from. I reccommend reading the article for the whole story, but this is definitely creepy stuff.

I'm not sure how well received this will be, but when my friend told me about this I just couldn't believe it. Even after I saw the video I was still in shock.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1

Basically this girl working at McDonalds was working a shift when a guy calls on the phone claiming to be a cop. He tells the manager that the girl working there is suspected of stealing a purse and that he would like the manager to search the employee. As time goes on (about 3 hours or so) the girl is forced to strip, do exercises, be spanked by the managers fiance among other things. The most shocking part of it (aside that the manager actually agreed to do all this) is where the calls were coming from. I reccommend reading the article for the whole story, but this is definitely creepy stuff.

That is fucked up! Why would she comply with such absurd requests?

I agree, it was totally messed up, but how STUPID of the employees. IF a cop calls and says something like that then they should have told the cop that they will hold her until they get there. They do NOT have the authority to strip anyone let alone the other sexual stuff they did to her. i hope she sues the pants off the people and they put them away in a mental institution because you would really have to have a mental problem to think that that was a cop on the phone.

Ah McDonalds, the pinnacle of societies advancement in the information age. Rock on criminal dude, rock on. Seriously, this shows how nitwitted minimum wage workers really are. I'm actually glad she's suing though I would have gotten the criminal dude as well.

Just out of curiousity who do you get most upset with when you read this? The manager who originally took the call, the second manager who refused to comply but did nothing to stop it, the managers fiance, the caller or the victim?

I think for me it would be the second manager who did nothing. The rest were naive, stupid or already messed up, but this guy knew it wasn't right and still didn't end this girls ordeal.

This whole situation is so wrong on so many different levels....it is so bizzare.

There is definitely something wrong with that managers fiancée. Seems to me he has a thing for young girls.

Its a sick, sick world we live in....

Not all min wagers are idiots!

I disagree completely, the second anyone accepts a min wage job their free will and independant thought is stripped away so that they can hold the job without getting fired. Cause we all know the only ones who advance in min wage jobs are the mindless suck ups who are willing to kiss ass to everyone in authority.

Personally I found the story more funny than frustrating.

• 1 month later...

I agree that all minimum wage people are not idiots. On the other hand, many people who work for minimum wage or in fast food places are inexperienced, just starting out being in High School or Collage. You have to start somewhere. Now, normaly you work yourself up to better jobs with higher salery and learn a lot as you go along. My first job was at a fast food restaraunt for minimum wage but I learned every job there was at that fast food place. I moved up to a retail store after a year, then 4 years later I started work in a factory type job. Yes, I worked my way up to the top salery which was $14 per hour 15 years ago. Unfortunatly, the manager's best friend wanted my job so I had to be gotten rid of. Well, my next job was with a multi billion dollar world wide company and again I worked my way from entry level to the top including being a part time manager and earned over $25 an hour. Unfortunatly my job was downsized due to mergers! To sum it all up, minimum wage jobs are things most of us have to start with in life, but where you go from there is only what you yourself make of your life. That said, with the unemployment situation the way it is right now, especially in Michigan, people who have spent years working their way up to high paying office and management jobs might just find themselves having to start back down at a lower salary and much less fulfilling job in order to support themselves, even though that person's education, knowlage and experience is way beyond the type of job they may be forced to get. I tell you one thing though. If I had to work at McDonalds to earn a living I would not take crap from anyone, let alone a snotty nosed 20 year old assistant manager with 1/4 the intelligence and experiance that I have. I must be treated with respect and I will treat others with the same respect. If I don't get that respect, then I will not feel bad about telling a manager why I am leaving his $5.25 an hour job. My past 30 years of employment is proof of how hard I work and how good of a job I do for my employeers. Having spent years analizing accounts and working with hundreds of thousands of dollars weekly, I would not feel bad about quitting a job flipping burgers over a hot grill for minimum wage if I'm not treated properly.

I agree that not all McDonalds wage slaves are complete idiots... but these people seriously are. I mean, a McDonalds manager doesn't have the right to search you, much less a strip search. I really have a hard time deciding who is more idiotic here the manager who did it or the girl that went along with it. Honestly, I see this as stupid people getting what they deserve and i laughed out loud when i read this. I think if you don't have any better sense than to go along with something like this then you have no right to complain.

It all goes back to, as Kanji said, their free will and independant thought being stripped away. People would have to be so conditioned to do what their told that the thought of resisting, no matter how ridiculous the order, would would be completely beyond them in order to let something like this happen. It's really a sad statement on where humanity stands at the moment.