LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Roleplay

Shy-Diapers

Lizzy picked up another bead and put it in her mouth again, this time accidentally swallowing it and getting it stuck in her wind pipe. She cried and tried to cough it up, but it was seemingly stuck.

After quite a bit of patting, Lizzy coughed up the perler bead and let out a loud cry. She was scared and didn't understand it was because she had put the bead in her mouth. She was just curious.

Jason realizes he's downstairs with just the girls and holds lizzie while going over and sitting on the couch to talk to skye "so are you going to tell me whats really going on with you? i mean i know things can get a bit crazy around here but at the end of the day we all love and care about each other and thats what should be most important"

Skye sighed." You remember when we were little and mom and dad actually did stuff with us. I feel like with every new addition it's further back for us. I can't even ask them for personal time because I know I won't get it. The younger kids are just more important than us. I feel like I was forced to grow up and didnt even get a childhood."

Jason sighed knowing she didnt mean to lash out at mom and dad but just frustrated wih the situation "I know its not easy for me either. I remember being really mad when i found out i was going to be a big brother but you turned out to be pretty cool" as i try to get skye to smile a little "but seriously i know its hard and its easy for us to get lost in the shuffle but i think it may be easier to get mom and dad to notice us and give you some more independece you want if you helped be more part of the solution than the problem. Like helping out when you can even just a little or spending time with carrie or liz even fin is pretty easy to take care of and they would see youre trying to be respnsobible. And if you do need anything im here for you too"

Skye shrugged." I doubt it. Their faces light up when they see the younger kids it's just different when they look at me. She said before standing up." I'm gonna go to my room." She said heading up to the attic