LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heavy Disposables

Heavy Diapers

Ok well not the one you were thinking of. I live in a single home with trash pick up twice a week. However when I go several days in a row with disposables the weigh in the single trash can be overwhelming, all most 40 pounds. Sometimes I’ll run to the dumpster in the office but that could be risky.

I can only wonder what the trash guys think when they get to my can.

Does anyone else have this problem with over weigh trash cans?

I do have a problem with that. I usually will wear a diaper every night depending on how plentiful my supply is. I put my dirty diapers in plastic grocery bags and then into our trash cans. I try not to put too many plastic bags full of two or three diapers in the can because our trash cans are real small and peole will notice. Since I live in a small town people can get away with burning their trash in a metal barrel as I used to do. My neighbors would complain that the diapers would smolder all through the night so I had to result to trash pickup. I have gone to great lengths to hide my diaper feish, but I think it is well worth it!

I always put mine in small white plastic garbage bags which may hold four or five used diapers or pull-up types. And I always have enough trash for a weekly pickup to put in two heavy trash bags. So I'm sure it isn't an issue, no matter what! Even if it were obvious that diapers are in your trash, then so what?

I have a small metal trash can (Oscar the Grouch style), about 2 or 3 feet high.

I put my diapers in there, and I don't bother with a bag. When it's full, I carry it to the dumpster and pour it in.

It's a little unsettling to see how all the sogginess settles to the bottom by the time I take it out, but it only reeks when open.

Blah i dont care what the trash man thinks lol. His job is to pick up trash! Oh and did i mention my parents own the company of trash in our town? Lol i just afto say that man looks at me funny and bam! No more suspicious trash man! :Crylol:

Yes they can get heavy quick, but that's just it - I would think how heavy a can is matters more to a trash collector than what is in it (I know alot of places will say the can can't weigh more than 50lbs. or something like that - but of course you are not going to put your trash can on a scale! So my "rule-of-thumb" is; if you can't pick it up high enough to dump it on a truck yourself, don't expect them to.) But really, why would it matter to them? Going to smell up there truck? It already smells pretty bad!

Well some years back a bag broke open and my trash guy seen they reason my bags weigh so much. i scampered about trying to pick them up. I got a rather odd look from him but he never said thing.

Forward two years and one day we are chatting in the driveway as he empties the bags from my trash cans. It was a normal conversation and he asked about the diapers. I honestly told him the truth and admitted they were mine and told him i had no choice due bladder issues. He just nodded and finished loading the bags and that was the end of it, he hasn't said would since then. Maybe he thinks nuts or just really medically messed up. either way i could care less, i'm sure its not the first bag of diapers he has hauled to the dump.............

Cya Rock :boxing:

Well after letting this run for a couple of days I see I’m not the only one that has discovered how quickly a trash can full of dirty diapers can add up.

Also for those of us who have experienced the torn trash bag or the one fell out syndrome it can be scary. This happened to me one Saturday morning, thank goodness it was early enough that my son sleeping on the street side of the home had not woke up yet. He has his own home now and the wife is very aware so its just the neighbors I watch out for now.

:)