LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdlmatch fake accounts

This is warning to everyone, this website abdlmatch . com

has system which create fake accounts and sends messages to people before and after they subscribe

it happened to me and to 3 more people i know, once you register a day or two later you will get a message from someone who happen to live in your country/city

Edited by django
  • Like 1

No its all fakes, the first think i do when i get message from someone in my country is to talk my language and its always funny when they suddenly doesn't understand,

this happens on every single dating website its how they really make their money just don't go on any of them is the only answer. the software that provided the automated response's can be really convincing

I wouldn't go that far... There are plenty of free dating sites (fetish or otherwise) that aren't scamming you. The only thing you have to look out for there is fake profiles, but that is no different to this site or any other forum similar to it. Reporting fake profiles will very often lead to them getting taken down as well so it isn't as bad as the sites set up specifically to make you think someone is messaging you just to take your money.

What surprises me is how obvious they make it. You sign up a new account and get multiple messages from impossibly hot people very quickly. That isn't how these things work and it should be a warning sign right off the bat that something is wrong.

Also keep your eyes peeled... There may be a new age play dating/matchmaking site appearing sooner or later that may be a little more trustworthy than a lot of the others, one where profit won't be the main focus. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I really dislike that site. I joined that site thinking it was legit but once they started asking for money to reply back to people I knew something was wrong. I probably need to go back and deactivate my account.