LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storing "baby Stuff"

So wondering where/how you store your diapers and accessories? I have now acquired more stuff, and it does not fit into the two drawers in the dresser. What to do? There are ~8 large cloth diapers, a dozen or so baby cloth diaper stuffers, 6ish plastic panties, and a dozen outfits. Additionally, there are some disposables as well. I don't wear 24/7, but occasionally will indulge in a full weekend, necessitating the quantities on hand.

My wife is fully aware, and supportive of this side of me, but we both are concerned about the increasing volume of supplies. Our house has a couple of extra bedrooms, but little in the way of furniture in those rooms. We also entertain somewhat frequently, and both feel that a chance discovery of my baby stuff would be detrimental. Ideas are welcomed. We both think a high chair and/or a crib would be a fun toy, but are really concerned about concealment of such a large item.

The attic is an option, but would limit accessability, which is a negative.

Thanks

kira

Well, I store my bags of diapers in my closet. I keep the packs of wipes in there as well.

The snap-lid container of wipes sits in the bathroom on the shelf above that useless porcelain thing, diaper rash ointment is either next to the wipes or in the medicine cabinet.

My stuffed wolf stays on the futon. My binky is in my mouth or pocket, with the spare in the closet (don't have a spare right now). Sometimes the binky is on a table or my desk cause when in a diaper and t-shirt, I have no pockets.

Baby bottles and sippy cups are in the kitchen cabinet with the other dishes.

acquiring more stuff than one has secret storage space for was a lifelong problem with me, too. I guess the limited quantity helped immensely with the binge and purge cycles I went thru. Then I got married and bought a house and a few years later added a garage, with an attic, into which I had stored lockable footlockers with my growing collection. I outgrew that too. Along the way I had acquired a clam shell trailer for all the family's camping equipment when the kids were growing up. Now the camping stuff is in the garage attic and I've filled the camping trailer. When that has become full and overflowing, as a diaper lover and somewhat compulsive collector, I've then given away hundreds and hundreds of cloth baby diapers, baby blankets and plastic pants to St. Vincent or Goodwill, or Salvation Army. The trailer is full right now, too, but it's all my select grown-up size diapers and plastic pants and I've given up purging as I finally recognized that I have too much, more than I can use, and have almost stopped buying anything else.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Locking metal cabinets in basement or garage, like your teacher had in school for supplies... they are only like $100 and anyone ever asks (which they won't) it's got pesticide or motor oil, old car parts, etc. in it.

Locking metal cabinets in basement or garage, like your teacher had in school for supplies... they are only like $100 and anyone ever asks (which they won't) it's got pesticide or motor oil, old car parts, etc. in it.

Why are people so worried?

Guest John_Q_Sample

From reading some of your posts you seem very out of the closet, diapered witch, and more power to ya for that... but some of just don't care to have others know what's going on in our lives in this department. There is a great chance for predjudice in the workplace and in some small towns you would be astrocized if people knew about your DL side... I really don't wanna be judged by people for something that is so small a part of me and so easily (or should I say commonly) misunderstood.

I've been trying to purchase a metal locking cabinet for this purpose, pretty much an office cabinet that locks. Containers are nice too, maybe even put things in a gym bag in a closet somewhere, few of those I don't think anyone will suspect.

how about a blanket chest at the foot of your bed? they can be quite large and can easily be set up to be locked inconspicuosly?

Then he could do what I did to appease my mom when she was here (shew anted me to hide all my stuff). Just tack a towel or blankent so it covers a shelf or 2 in the closet.

Guest John_Q_Sample

As a DL who loves the whole humiliation aspect I would love to br forced to sit in my diaper in a crib or highchair while the girlfreind watched tv or went about her businness... but I digress... how about hiding the door to one of the extra rooms behind a bookcase (maybe on wheels)? It could be like your own little baby Batcave! B)

We do seam to collect a ton of supplies don’t we? I’m married and yes she is very aware. My bedroom closet normally holds four or more packages of disposables along with several pairs of plastic pants. Moving to the second bathroom you’ll find more of the same. The real stash is in the finished basement drop ceiling, maybe another 10 packs of diapers pants and other toys. Don’t know what I’ll do if I ever have to move.