LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

as a teenager, what lengths did you go to to get diapers.

my mamaw was bedridden so they had those green depends for her, i would swipe one once in a while, not wet just wear it loosely, so i could get it off, then hide it, later i saw commercials for hdis, started calling companies like that to get free samples, the first actual small size adult diaper i wore i JUST fit in, well kinda, mr happy, which was standing up and saying "bring on the chicks!" was visible at the wasteband, i was in karate at the time which explains why i could fit in it(barely but i did get it taped!). a couple months after we moved into mamaws and papaws old house(2016) a "handyman" we hired to help us fix the place(damn was he slow, and spent half the time talking to his friends) found an entire box of unopened small adult diapers in the attic, id be extremely happy except for one thing: my ass is too big to fit in them! too bad there isnt a foxy or babely lady friend who might wear them with me(well, for me, while i look while hanging out playing video games or something)

For years I had to make do with using my much younger sister’s cloth diapers pinned together as a makeshift diaper. This was back in the mid-70’s so things were very different than present days. Don’t know if Mom noticed the diapers disappearing however she eventually put them away and I could not find. When I turned 16 I called in an order to Sears for adult cloth diapers and plastic pants from the Sears Catalog. I gave them a wrong phone number because they said they would call when the order came in. I figured I would wait a couple of weeks and then stop by Sears and pick them up. Just a few days later we received a postcard in the mail saying they tried to contact the number but it was disconnected and they would hold the order for 7 days for pickup. My Mom was a housewife and picked up the mail everyday. The postcard was sent to my name so she casually asked if I had ordered something from Sears. I played dumb and acted like I had no idea what it was about. The next day I got the car to run some errand and picked up my diapers from Sears, I still remember the lady looked up my order and did a double take at me when she saw what the order included. The diapers were a bit of a disappointment but the plastic pants lined with cotton fleece were fantastic. In later years I always wondered if my Mom had called Sears to see what was ordered since they had a phone number to check on the order status. She never said anything, I never ordered again as my well thought out original plan did not work very well!

When I was 10 to 12 I would make homemade diapers out of plastic bags and paper towel.

When I got a little older Id buy pampers from a corner store and staple a couple together to try and make them fit.   

When I was around 16 Id walk 15km round trip to the closest pharmacy to buy depends with money I had saved.  Another time I ordered some diapers by mail order and cash in the envelope to DPF.

When I was 18 and had a car Id drive to the next town and buy depends from pharmacies.  

Thank god for credit cards and online shopping.

Wow, this brings back so many memories. I don't remember when I was first attracted to diapers; I preface this as a difficult child to potty train. I used to wake up at night and pee in a plastic football toybox when I was 3 or 4, and I remember seeing a box of pampers in the house about this time.  Around grade school, about ten, I went to her babysitting gig with my sister and remembered hearing the mom saying she had double diapered the twins for bed that night. I may or may not have acquired some diapers that night. Borrowing those diapers started down the road of stealing diapers or stealing money to buy diapers. I was always caught eventually, but my parents never asked me why I did it.  They would either throw all the diapers away or spank me and then throw it all away. The spanking was for stealing the money.

When I turned 12, my parents moved my grandparents into our basement because my grandpa died of lung cancer. I discovered there were such things as adult diapers. Because the hospice nurse would be bags of diapers into the house for him, but those were kept downstairs with the other medical supplies where I wasn't allowed to go for some reason.  During this time, I was an adult family home behind our house, and they had huge piles of boxes of diapers in their garage, and they never locked the back garage door, so I would sneak out late at night and steal the diapers from the detached garage. That went on for over a year till my parents caught me.  I was also TA in the special needs classroom at junior high for my last period, and 2 of the kids have cases of attends on the bathroom attached to the toilet.  I would often stay after school and help pick up the room, but while the teachers were out getting the kids on the buses, I would go barrow a few diapers out of those boxes and put them in my backpack and ride my bike home, stopping by the park and putting a diaper on in the park's bathroom.  I never got caught, and the teachers loved me because I was such a tremendous help.  I got a bit better hiding diapers till one day; my grandmother barged into my room where she caught me humping a pillow while wearing a diaper; she slammed the door scream at me that I was a pervert. I am sure she told me, mom, but I could get all the diapers out of the house and stashed in the garden shed before mom and dad got home formwork.  That went on till I was 16 and started and got a job at a nursing home doing janitorial housekeeping. This nursing home was for young adults and older adults who were developmentally disabled.  I always asked for either the early morning shift on the weekend or the late shift because no one was on duty yet in the laundry room or supply room which I had keys for to collect the garbage. I always place a bag in my janitors' carts, roll the entire cart to the dumpsters, and toss the new packs of diapers in my car. I would also buy diapers with my paycheck and leave the diaper in my trunk; my parents never found those.   Being a DL in the navy was hell and another story

• Like 2

10 hours ago, steveg said:

I always place a bag in my janitors' carts, roll the entire cart to the dumpsters, and toss the new packs of diapers in my car.

That was so ballsy on your part.  It would’ve been hard to come up with a legit sounding excuse if you were busted.    Don’t get me wrong. I totally get it!   Just that teenage you may not have realized how bad it would’ve been if you were caught!  

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, steveg said:

Wow, this brings back so many memories. I don't remember when I was first attracted to diapers; I preface this as a difficult child to potty train. I used to wake up at night and pee in a plastic football toybox when I was 3 or 4, and I remember seeing a box of pampers in the house about this time.  Around grade school, about ten, I went to her babysitting gig with my sister and remembered hearing the mom saying she had double diapered the twins for bed that night. I may or may not have acquired some diapers that night. Borrowing those diapers started down the road of stealing diapers or stealing money to buy diapers. I was always caught eventually, but my parents never asked me why I did it.  They would either throw all the diapers away or spank me and then throw it all away. The spanking was for stealing the money.

When I turned 12, my parents moved my grandparents into our basement because my grandpa died of lung cancer. I discovered there were such things as adult diapers. Because the hospice nurse would be bags of diapers into the house for him, but those were kept downstairs with the other medical supplies where I wasn't allowed to go for some reason.  During this time, I was an adult family home behind our house, and they had huge piles of boxes of diapers in their garage, and they never locked the back garage door, so I would sneak out late at night and steal the diapers from the detached garage. That went on for over a year till my parents caught me.  I was also TA in the special needs classroom at junior high for my last period, and 2 of the kids have cases of attends on the bathroom attached to the toilet.  I would often stay after school and help pick up the room, but while the teachers were out getting the kids on the buses, I would go barrow a few diapers out of those boxes and put them in my backpack and ride my bike home, stopping by the park and putting a diaper on in the park's bathroom.  I never got caught, and the teachers loved me because I was such a tremendous help.  I got a bit better hiding diapers till one day; my grandmother barged into my room where she caught me humping a pillow while wearing a diaper; she slammed the door scream at me that I was a pervert. I am sure she told me, mom, but I could get all the diapers out of the house and stashed in the garden shed before mom and dad got home formwork.  That went on till I was 16 and started and got a job at a nursing home doing janitorial housekeeping. This nursing home was for young adults and older adults who were developmentally disabled.  I always asked for either the early morning shift on the weekend or the late shift because no one was on duty yet in the laundry room or supply room which I had keys for to collect the garbage. I always place a bag in my janitors' carts, roll the entire cart to the dumpsters, and toss the new packs of diapers in my car. I would also buy diapers with my paycheck and leave the diaper in my trunk; my parents never found those.   Being a DL in the navy was hell and another story

That's really good and cool story buddy! I bet your parents were furious with you when they found out you were a diaper lover.??? But I'm glad you got better at hiding your diapers.?? Although I don't know why your grandma barged into your room like that. I find that incredibly odd.? And I'd probably be upset. I'm really glad you fell in love with diapers at such a young age too. And I like the fact that you were difficult to potty train as an little kid. I always enjoy hearing that part of people's stories. What was it like being a DL in the navy? I'm very curious and interested.?? Again, thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it!?❤️☺️???

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Enthusi said:

That was so ballsy on your part.  It would’ve been hard to come up with a legit sounding excuse if you were busted.    Don’t get me wrong. I totally get it!   Just that teenage you may not have realized how bad it would’ve been if you were caught!  

Yea that would be my ADHD and other behavioral issues that were running out of control for years 

Its amazing how similar everyone's stories are, in essence if not in detail. I had diapers readily at hand until I was about 10, because I had to wear them to bed - this was in the early to mid 1980's so pullups were not a thing. After I stopped needing them, my parents stopped buying them, and I resorted to making my own out of pillow cases and towels, and white plastic bags.  I later banged my head off the wall with regret about letting them know that I wasn't wetting overnight anymore, because I realized that had I just kept wetting them, they would probably have kept buying them, but I was so eager to please at that age, and I didn't realize how much I wanted to still wear them, until I stopped wearing them. 

On rare occasions, I had an opportunity to get my hands on actual baby diapers, but they never fit right - I would have to use tape to get them on; a buddy of mine lived with his grandmother, who used the largest sizes of Pampers and Huggies as pads, essentially, and there was always a bag of them under the sink in their bathroom, so I would take one once in a while, and then treat it like I was holding radioactive material - I was terrified that someone would find it. I would wear them until they started falling apart. I also used to peruse the baby section at a pharmacy I could walk to, and dream of buying a package of Pampers like the ones I used to wear, but I never had that much money, so all I could buy were diaper pins. 

When I was about 13, my stepfather found my stash of homemade diapers under my dresser, and he waved them around and yelled at me in front of my whole family, and, ironically, threatened to bring home real adult diapers and make me wear them. That situation was so humiliating that I basically stopped wearing diapers for the next 20 + years, until I found a picture in one of my mom's photo albums, of me in a diaper at Christmas when I was maybe 6 or 7, and I rushed out and bought some XL pullups within a day or two. It probably took me about 10 years to evolve (devolve?) from wearing a pullup the odd time, to discovering ABDL diapers, to living 24/7 in diapers and being open with my wife about it. 

Being a bedwetter I hated the idea of wearing diapers until around age 10. Once puberty set in, I started going to great lengths to get my hands on diapers. I have stolen them from friends and family that had siblings that wore and once I started receiving an allowance i would save up two weeks worth and ride my bike about 2 miles to Rite-Aid or Brooks Pharmacy to buy their house branded diapers or pullups. Once they began stocking Huggies Overnights, those where my go to diapers right up thru the time I outgrew them and past that, I was on to Depends and Attends. Now that I look back on it I realize the dedication I had. I'd also add that I was still bedwetting at this time and my mother would purchase Pull-ups or goodnites when they came out to help deal with it. The diapers i purchased were those that Id wear during the day when being sneaky.

• Like 1