LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Birth Order Are You?

Youngest of two by 4 yrs. My sister showed me where Dad's penthouse mags were and I found one with a story of an AB. That what started the ball rolling for me. I think I was 11 or 12 at the time.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youngest of two. And sorry, but mine most likely came from abuse. In fact, it's actually fairly obvious.

Physical, emotional and sexual abuse from mother. Physical and emotional abuse from father, whenever he was around and not drunk or asleep on the couch. Bedwetter until about 8 or 9, with all of the bullshit that entails from asshole parents.

About age 9 or 10, after the bedwetting stopped, I found that it made certain parts feel good when I wore/touched/looked at diapers and plastic pants. And for some bizarre reason, inflatable pool toys. Don't know where that one came from except maybe because of the whole "safety and security" thing.

Floaty

Ok, now to add more detail to it. I have seen these question come up dealing with other issues. And basically If you have opposite sex siblings. how does that change things?

example: youngest child of 3 yet oldest male.

Well I am a girl. Obviously. And I have a younger brother.

And I also think the age difference can be a factor. Like if someone had been an only child for years, then suddenly had a little sibling, then they would be more likely to notice the lack of attention than a one year old with a new sibling.

My brother is 2 and half years younger than me. Almost 19.

... I also think the age difference can be a factor. Like if someone had been an only child for years, then suddenly had a little sibling, then they would be more likely to notice the lack of attention than a one year old with a new sibling.

I agree with that.... I was an only child till I was 10, when my bro was born (my mom had re-married a year before, so I had a new dad too). My sis was born a couple years later. My stepdad and I never really hit it off, so I already felt kind of separate and left out anyway... my new sibs just added to that. (But I always got along great with them, never felt any animosity towards them at all.)

I'd already been thinking about diapers/pp's before all that happened, but it was nice to suddenly have access to them, whenever I could sneak some back to my room!

I was the third boy out of 4 boys, but I was told when I was very small, someone took me from our yard, and I was found two streets down, on the main st of our town.

After that, I was attached to anything, that was handy, clothsline tree etc. My mom always said that someone took me, but I don't remember anything, from that far back...

Great topic! I have always had a fascination with how birth order affects people. In fact, my wife and I are both youngest and neither of us have any desire for children. Hmmm.

I am the youngest of three--one brother and one sister. All of us are two years apart. I have absolutely no idea where my thing for diapers came from. I come from a broken home, but my desires predate that by about 11 years. I was never abused by my parents, though my brother used me as a punching bag.

I doubt I'll ever know what caused this unusual attraction. All I know for sure is that it came young, and it's most likely here to stay. I'll most likely die having no idea what makes me such a weird-o.

-RMS

I'll most likely die having no idea what makes me such a weird-o.

-RMS

LOL RMS, You are not alone there.

I am the youngest which I always thought was weird and that the oldest (or children with younger siblings) would be AB/DL more often. Just a hunch of mine.

I too have been called "The baby" by my parents and the last time they did it was probably less than a year ago.

Hey Floaty, that is a cute pic. Is it a CareBear floaty?

I am not AB or entirely DL, however: I am oldest of 2 by 14 years. Yes, my little sister is 14 years younger.

I would describe myself as 90% Daddy, 10% DL. The DL thing started around age 8 or so, and I would intentionally pee the couch at grandma's, because she would diaper me when I stayed at her place.

Around age 15, I took a Red Cross babysitting course that was offered through my church. I made friends easily, and in this particular class I made friends with one of the female students. After the conclusion of the class, her and I spent a couple of afternoons together. As a gentleman, I will not relate events, however I will relate what I learned: I like changing diapers more than wearing them, and there exist some very pretty girls who wear them.

Her father gets transfered out of state, I never see her again, and until the internet comes along, I am convinced that I will never meet someone like her again.

Well based on the unscientific survey so far.

Oldest - 18

Middle of some sort - 6

Youngest - 15

Only - 4

What this means, who knows.

Good synopsis. I was analizing it also, and you should note the following:

1.look at: oldest of same gender, not just oldest.

2.In the case of abuse, I think those cases are something different than this question.

3.also: please seperate the oldest / mid / young / only by gender.

My unscientific analysis of the unscientific survey is that the oldest/only male will be more likely a DL/AB, and the younger female is more likely a DL/AB.