LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving with diapers

You're currently living in a studio, or you're moving to a studio?

If it's the latter, I would tell your new roomie that you have a ton of these things. Not sure of your exact situation, but adding another human being to a studio living space will probably already be a tight fit, yet alone with so many diapers. So, tell them that you have a lot of diapers as a gesture of good faith. Better that than you showing up at the door with a ton of boxes. Be super up-front and transparent, since this person is letting you stay with them.

Best case scenario, they'll have an idea/access to a storage space via their landlord etc etc. This might not be an option for you since you're having an emergency move, but if I were you I would also consider getting my own storage unit for the duration of your stay there. Just another thing to put on the list of possibilities.

Off-site storage is the way to go ;) I'd imagine that like most of us you've got a lot of other stuff you won;t have space for now, so this solves both problems. You also need to consider handling used diaper disposal. If you feel privacy is paramount, then store your on-site diapers in something lockable- a small suitcase will hold plenty and it also makes transfer from storage discreet. If you don't have anything like that check Thrift Stores for the cheap solutions :)

Bettypooh

10 hours ago, technomonkey said:

That's what 5 cases? if you turn the boxes inside out and re tape moves or people will never know.

I wish I still had the boxes but we were getting rid of stuff a couple of months ago before we had to move.

15 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

You're currently living in a studio, or you're moving to a studio?

If it's the latter, I would tell your new roomie that you have a ton of these things. Not sure of your exact situation, but adding another human being to a studio living space will probably already be a tight fit, yet alone with so many diapers. So, tell them that you have a lot of diapers as a gesture of good faith. Better that than you showing up at the door with a ton of boxes. Be super up-front and transparent, since this person is letting you stay with them.

Best case scenario, they'll have an idea/access to a storage space via their landlord etc etc. This might not be an option for you since you're having an emergency move, but if I were you I would also consider getting my own storage unit for the duration of your stay there. Just another thing to put on the list of possibilities.

Im moving from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom with the same person. How it's working out is they are sleeping in the 1 bedroom and I'm living in the front room, since it's a 1910s apartment it's got the classic flow room style where every room is only really separated by a large opening in the wall. I'm a little concerned about privacy, but we have some sort of standing screen that will kind of partition off my sleeping area. I will have my own private walk-in closet though

Oh well it sounds like it's not that bad! I've never lived in a studio but I've seen a few and they're never much for space. So when you said "two of us in a studio" I went =o. But at least you're positive about it! Also: you're keeping the same roomie so like all should be well!

I get three cases of diapers a month so I am moving 300 around every month, ( actually I just point and say put them there my Aide does all the lifting) it is definitely a chore to do within my house let stone loading them back up and moving them to another place.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm in the midst of moving far more than that, plus baby clothes, plus sissy clothes, plus sex toys and more. It's really pretty easy. Box it, label it as something where you know what's inside the box and then done deal. Easy peasy.