LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its too cold

Every weekend, I look forward to wearing a diaper during Fox Prime Time Sunday night tv shows, My apartment management shut off the heat to our units in favor for turning on the a/c, Our heaters are also A/C units, So now the whole building is cold, Put on a sweater you guys would say, but with my apartment being 65 degrees, jumping in the shower would be fun, but getting out of the shower when im done would be hell...

People laughed at me when I told them it could snow late into the month of May, they laughed at me, Look who is laughing now..(I speak from experience, my birthday is on May 31 and I once witnessed snow where I lived)

on a plus note, I think I am starting to enjoy World Of Warcraft once again after receiving a free

• 2 weeks later...

Most diapers are to long for me so I fold the plastic inside to the padding front and back- instant bikini diapers :D Well almost but they fit better so that's all that matters ;)

Summer is here full blast now, and being in the sun from noon onward is something to be avoided where possible, but it wouldn't be the South if it were any other way :thumbsup:

Bettypooh