LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Ab/dl's........

I want to know why AB/DLs like to wet their diapers so many times before they change them. I for one, do not enjoy sitting around all day in a wet diaper. I will admit that when I first wet my diaper I get alittle turned on, but then change I must.

I don't know why, but I like them when they are wet, I put a terry towel diaper on about 2 today, with a stuffer and 2 pair of plastic pants, and went for a 4 mile walk, and wet about halfway through the walk. and its 5;45 now.

I have no intension, to remove them untill the start to leak, maybe about 10 this evening, i will change them.

The huge cost of disposable Nappies means that I cannot afford to change everytime I wet :badmood:

so they have to be used for as long as possible to get value for money and I also find it quite nice to feel that "hot" feeling that lingers for a while after your bladders let go. :blush:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

The cost is one factor, but I enjoy the wet feeling and knowing that I have on a wet diaper and know one else knows. :P

With proper care I can sit in a wet diaper for hours. To each there own, I agree that it's not for everyone.

I like to fill mine until there at the leaking point. Happy wetting :)

It's just a matter of personal taste/individuality, I guess. In addition to liking the feeling, I personally feel like I'm somehow wasting them if I don't give each and every diaper a thorough soaking. I mean, I have a cupboard full of Tena Maxi's at the moment; what's the point of buying them if I'm not going to make full use of their excellent 'capabilities?'

I would guess that some like to feel as much like a helpless baby as possible and walk around wet, simillar to a baby. Otherwise I wouldn't know why one wants to hang out wet and messy. Personally I prefer to be clean and usually will pee in a toilet given the chance. But that is my preference.

Speaking for myself, being completely incontinent if I changed every time I wet I would be constantly be changing diapers or changing more than my ususal 6 times a day. I go by schedualled diaper changes, unless it notice that my diapers are about to leak then I'll change. Also since at home I use cloth it sure cuts down on the amount of laundry I have to do every other day, rather than everyday. But thats just me and I supposed the reason are as varied as they reasons why people like wearing diapers.

Speaking for myself, being completely incontinent if I changed every time I wet I would be constantly be changing diapers or changing more than my ususal 6 times a day. I go by schedualled diaper changes, unless it notice that my diapers are about to leak then I'll change. Also since at home I use cloth it sure cuts down on the amount of laundry I have to do every other day, rather than everyday. But thats just me and I supposed the reason are as varied as they reasons why people like wearing diapers.

For us D/Ls, I think there is a "realism" aspect to it: Wearing a diaper is one thing, wearing a wet diaper is a little better. When the diaper is wet, you are committed...when it's dry, you aren't.

Dill Pickle

Interesting question. I usually push my diapers to their engineering limits. Why? Well I truly enjoy the feeling of that wet warm sensation around my genitals and bottom. I enjoy being that bad baby boy. In addition to wetting I also mess and have fallen asleep in my messy diaper wearing through the night. I wear plastic pants over my disposables just in case there may be a messy leak. I like being a dirty baby boy.

For some of us, it is because we can't get to a toilet in time, so instant changing is not possible. So, out of convenience, wearing wet is a necessity. Good diapers are made to absorb and keep liquid away from your skin. By analogy, my wife doesn't change her pad the second it gets a drop of liquid on it...

I wet my diapers about 4 times then change :) I dont know why really i guess just cause of the price and the feeling of the wet diaper. IF im gonna pay for disposables im gonna try to use everyone to its full ability. I dont see why yolu need to change everytime cause shoot if it dont leak keep it on cause its a waste otherwise buts thats me.

For me I just love the feel of a wet (and or messy) diaper agaist my bottom. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and a little naughty also. I can get at least 2 or 3 wetting out of one good disposable diaper before it starts to leak and I have been known to keep the same soaked diaper on all night. I have to be carefull 'cause I have gotten a bit of a nasty rash in the past.

The cost is one factor, but I enjoy the wet feeling and knowing that I have on a wet diaper and know one else knows. :P

With proper care I can sit in a wet diaper for hours. To each there own, I agree that it's not for everyone.

I like to fill mine until there at the leaking point. Happy wetting :)

I'm in night school and I wear them to class. I love that I'm the only one with "special privilages" <spelling

I never have to ask to go take a squirt just pee where I am! I get so turned on that I cant wait to get home and make sweet diaper love to the lucky Mrs.!

:whistling::thumbsup: