LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diff Between AB and little?

I suppose "little" could apply to anyone identifying as an age before puberty, from AB to AK (adult kid). AB is a subset, identifying specifically with "baby", an age younger than 4 or so. Diapers could come into play for any little, but is more common with ABs.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, erevu said:

I suppose "little" could apply to anyone identifying as an age before puberty, from AB to AK (adult kid). AB is a subset, identifying specifically with "baby", an age younger than 4 or so. Diapers could come into play for any little, but is more common with ABs.

Rosealie Bent's first book was the first place I heard the term 'Little' and was the first time i felt there was a term that described where I was.

My interpretation of the terms is as follows.

1. "Little" is a generic term which refers to all of those who are into age-regression play which takes them back to childhood or infancy.

2. "Diaper Lover" or "DL" is a generic term which refers to all of those who enjoy wearing (and usually, but not invariably, also using) diapers. This may be associated with age-regression play as well, but it need not be. There are adult DLs who do not seek to age regress when they wear diapers.

3. "Adult Baby" or AB is a rather more specific term, which refers to those who enjoy some or all of

• Like 1

This all started 30 years ago at DPF. the generic term was AB or ABDL.. It went like this. Baby;

22 hours ago, Abi said:

My interpretation of the terms is as follows.

1. "Little" is a generic term which refers to all of those who are into age-regression play which takes them back to childhood or infancy.

2. "Diaper Lover" or "DL" is a generic term which refers to all of those who enjoy wearing (and usually, but not invariably, also using) diapers. This may be associated with age-regression play as well, but it need not be. There are adult DLs who do not seek to age regress when they wear diapers.

3. "Adult Baby" or AB is a rather more specific term, which refers to those who enjoy some or all of

Yes of course you can, diapeep.

Sometime I guess someone should also tackle issues such as the difference between a sissy and a TG LG ... but this is probably not the place for such discussions