LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and doing a 5k

i just ran a 5k in my home town and was wondering is it hard to run or walk in a diaper for that long. I see a lot of people using the port a potty a lot and if i wore a diaper i don't have to wait in the lines to go.

I walked a mile around the neighborhood in a thick Northshore and started to feel raw so I had to cut my walk short. Perhaps there are some tricks to solve the chafing, but if not, I would not recommend it.

I've never worn and run, but I've done several marathons (well twelve actually) and for my long run I usually carry a diaper in my pack and run the length of the local commuter rail train line.

I used to run marathons, before I was in a wheelchair. And as one of my Hobby is Amateur radio I have worked both the NYC Marathon for 5 years and had so much fun that for 4 years I also went and worked the Boston Marathon, Point of fact the NYCM is the largest Amateur radio event in the country that is coordinated and operated by the dedicated all volunteer army of radio operators who donate their time equipment and talent to ensure everyone is as safe and cared for as humanly possible. Two of the years I did I worked the "recovery and medical area" and you would never imagine the number of runners who wear diapers, I saw so much protection in that one day of the year than me and ten friends wore in a year ( and we are all 24/7 ,

Runners don't have to pee as the water goes out everywhere else

I don't run much, but I sometimes work hard outside and then I can go all day without having the need to pee, even when drinking a lot of water

anyhow, none will notice if you pee yourself..

I did this all the time, been out of it for 2 years due to my accident, and the biggest issue is what you wear over your diaper. Generally when you are running, as has been stated, you will lose a lot more fluid through sweating then will go to your bladder though this can change quickly when in your cool down cycle. I run with a group and all of us are inco. So this is what we do..

wear something thin that has a soft linning. :Usually I will wear something like the north shore flex.

• 3 weeks later...
I walked a mile around the neighborhood in a thick Northshore and started to feel raw so I had to cut my walk short. Perhaps there are some tricks to solve the chafing, but if not, I would not recommend it.

Put propylene jelly on your legs and crotch where the diaper rubs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk