LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Media On ABS

Hi all,

I just want to put my opnion in on this.

I think that the media constantly has to exagerate and blow up things. Every person I told about my ABDL side had a picture in mind that was linked to something they saw on tv or on the internet. I don't care if they portray us in the wrong way, becouse we ourselves know how things work. As long as we know we are no peadophiles and we are no sexual predators, we are fine. I am not saying that I don't find it annoing sometimes, but we will never be able to control the media on this, or any other topic.

On April 26, 2016 at 1:03 PM, mamabug said:

Agreed! We can't be naive and not think that it's a weird fetish/kink or whatever else you want to call it. I think it's stupid for people to go on TV with it...but whatever. It's not like we NEED to be accepted by the community...what do you want to do? Be able to wear nothing but a diaper outside without getting strange looks? Want to be able to drink from a bottle while in the store?

Everyone Has there own right to there opinion on this matter, I Could give a rats ass what people think about me, That bubble was popped a long time ago. Most of my friends know that I have a switch relationship with my fiance. They know that we wear diapers for are reasons and they all tell me if you like it do it. Me and my fiance go to the park in are shortalls and well diapered all the time. Guys if you wanna stay in the closet its your choice, but do not try to force someone in the closet if they don't wanna be in the closet. ABDL has multiple sides to it not just 1. If you wanna go on TV and talk about it and you feel its the right thing to do go do it. I am not gonna sit here and point fingers at people because they enjoy the same thing I do. I think the world needs more insight on what an ABDL is?

daddyeric91, I can't disagree with everything your saying here but I do have issues with some of it. This doesn't necessarily apply to other countries but in the USA we have certain inalienable rights including the pursuit of happiness. If going to the park diapered in your shortalls makes you happy then I don't see why you shouldn't do it. This doesn't mean I like what your doing, it just means I have to defend your right to do it because if they can take that away from you then they can take away my rights too.

We also have freedom of speech here. If people see what you're doing and they don't like it they have the right to say I don't like what you're doing. They have the right to voice their opinion even if that opinion is that you're giving our community a bad name. You really can't expect everyone to respect your rights while you refuse to respect theirs. A good example of this is you saying

This argument is really a hoot. Look if any of you want to ruin your lives by going on any of the lovely talk shows... please inform us so we can all have a laugh at your expense. For me I'll keep my kink in the closet away from the eyes of vanilla people that would only get more confused by our kinks and fetishes but by all means please go on Maury Povich Show so he can place you in the spotlight for 15 minutes in between you

Two things:

1. Why this subject keeps coming up, like an over-greasy hot dog, I have no idea

2. 46 years ago it was conceded that everyone had their own "special way of doing things" and if it was all let to hang out then the cross-chatter would be deafening and nobody wanted to talk about it in public. So over the last 2-1/4 generations, "vanilla people" has been presumed a myth but we did want a place where we could all get together regardless of your private life, which would be respected lest someone spill the beans on YOU. hence "that's why God invented doors", hence "I don not want the public in my bedroom so I do not put my bedroom in the public square" and from the recent anti-drunk driving ad "Your lifestyle is your business, but when you take it on the road, it's everybody's business". And you know what Boz Skaggs said about "puttin' your business in the street"

• Like 1

I know you go to the parks and out in public exposing yourself in diapers or shortalls or both . Don't be surprised when you get locked up.

People arn't playing the games I can do what I want its America, these parks have children. If you expose my children to that, or another parents child dont be surprised if you get your ass handed to you. It isn't cute or funny. (Sarcastic ) We're not main stream like LBGT , who gives a crap. Being gay or whatever has nothing to do with a fetish, there was a member that was constantly starting that shit and look where got him banned!