LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Media On ABS

they make us look sick and like weirdos. 10 years ago people would just say you seem immature now they come out and say are you one of those adult babies. the backlash from some of the TV programs yes has brought us out of the closet but also hurt us. i think going fishing

It's because we are weirdos! Don't get me wrong I love a lot of the members here but let's get real... we are a little group of kinksters will never be accepted by the mainstream and thus only used to awe n shock others with our kinks.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

It's because we are weirdos! Don't get me wrong I love a lot of the members here but let's get real... we are a little group of kinksters will never be accepted by the mainstream and thus only used to awe n shock others with our kinks.

• Like 2

I often see people complain that others make fun of us but I always ask people to look at it objectively.

Objectively speaking we are weird. You can't complain that people see fully grown adults in nappies and dressed as a baby and think it is weird.

No matter how positive the message in a TV show or documentary it will always result in people laughing at us, mocking us, or making jokes about it because no matter what you say when the image of a fully grown adult in baby gear comes on the screen it will take people aback and they will react the same way we react when we see other weird things.

Expecting this to change by going on TV won't work, it just perpetuates the cycle. The only way it would be seen as not weird is if a significant amount of the population took part, which they don't and likely never will. We are a small niche that looks weird to a majority of the world and that really is the long and the short of it.

• Like 1

I agree with Mamabug and Elfy.

Speaking personally, I really don't care if other people think that me and my online friends are weird because

• Like 3

There are lots of kinks and fetishes that we all ignore because its not our thing, and that is exactly how it should be if your not into something why would you want to know anything about it. What the media does is it exposes things that people would be happy not to know about, but once they do they feel obliged to react to.

They may have their own kinks but still feel that ours is weird and vici versa. We all made our own journeys here but a lot of media coverage is like getting the express train to the bad part of town by accident, Very few people who react badly to us had set out to find us they came across us by accident on some form of media or other whether that be the internet, TV, magazines. a lot of the bad reactions are knee jerk in nature because the person involved didn't have the opportunity to discover it in a controlled fashion. Its unfortunate that our particular kink can so easily be linked to paedophilia by a misinformed or intellectually lacking portrayal in the media, but when that's all you get to see that's all your going to know

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Jamie said:

What do you guys thoughts on the media potrys the abdls?

What I think is probably unprintable. In just about every case, I hate the way the media portrays us--I expect to see the angry villagers with pitchforks and torches gathering outside my door the minute some ABDL-themed program airs.

I dont keep my little side in my bedroom. Me and my little went to the park last weekend she only wore a t-shirt and diaper. LOL If we keep are ABDL locked up know one will ever understand us. I am not ashamed of being ABDL. All my buddys know that we keep a room full of diapers and ABDL clothing they say if you enjoy something do it dont be scared to show the world who you really are.Insert other media

23 minutes ago, daddyeric91 said:

I dont keep my little side in my bedroom. Me and my little went to the park last weekend she only wore a t-shirt and diaper. LOL If we keep are ABDL locked up know one will ever understand us. I am not ashamed of being ABDL. All my buddys know that we keep a room full of diapers and ABDL clothing they say if you enjoy something do it dont be scared to show the world who you really are.Insert other media

• Like 2

I think we get exactly the portrayal that we currently deserve. The members of the community who could make us look remotely "normal" refuse to step in front of a camera, so that leaves the members of the community who teeter on the extreme end of things to fill in the void left by the more traditional members, and in turn we look exactly as we should when only the nuttiest voices are heard. Everybody is weird and we're no weirder than any other group, but we do a horrible job of making ourselves just look like "adults who sometimes enjoy wearing diapers," and not "pitiful whiny brats who are incapable of acting like adults." When the people suitable for a more sane media portrayal won't appear on camera we get stuck with people who appear only on trash TV alongside the Honey-Boo-Boos of the world.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I think we get exactly the portrayal that we currently deserve. The members of the community who could make us look remotely "normal" refuse to step in front of a camera, so that leaves the members of the community who teeter on the extreme end of things to fill in the void left by the more traditional members, and in turn we look exactly as we should when only the nuttiest voices are heard. Everybody is weird and we're no weirder than any other group, but we do a horrible job of making ourselves just look like "adults who sometimes enjoy wearing diapers," and not "pitiful whiny brats who are incapable of acting like adults." When the people suitable for a more sane media portrayal won't appear on camera we get stuck with people who appear only on trash TV alongside the Honey-Boo-Boos of the world.

I agree, just look at the post above yours :glare:

Still glad to see this subject again, must have been at least a month since the last "Should we be public, shouldn't we be public" thread.

12 minutes ago, Little_annie said:

i am so surprised by all the negative. i guess if it's about sex for you then keep it in your bedroom. we are like any other small group there are many faces

• Like 1

I have some thoughts on this.

Would it be wrong to go to a playground in a park in a diaper and t-shirt even if you thought it was clear? In my opinion yes it would be, as one would risk exposing others to their kink in an environment that is actually meant for children. Is going jogging in a park with a diaper under your clothes and maybe suppositories in as wrong? Going to the mall in full AB clothes being pushed in stroller, probably not ok as you are imposing an experience on strangers, anyone who happens to be there. Going to the mall in something juvenile, maybe overalls with a diaper underneath, less wrong? I guess the point I'm trying to make is that there is a wide variety of desires in the ABDL spectrum, one of which is public humiliation. I'm not saying the counterpoint situations were right or wrong, I'm saying that the situation in which one executes their desire for public humiliation becomes more ethical with less actual exposure to the public. For those whom this

On 4/28/2016 at 8:51 AM, mamabug said:

We know it's not just about sex with a lot of people and it's comfort/stress relief. But, if you don't see a problem with a grown adult sitting in a playground in nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper (regardless if the park is empty or not) then I just can't reason with you. Like I said before, what do you want to be able to do? Walk around in a onesie in public? Go to a restaurant

Going out in public witha nappy on underneath clothes is fine, I do it all the time.

Going out in pubblic with a nappy that you are deliberately making more noticeable either by your actions or what you are wearing is not fine.

Going for a picnic with a partner and you are both padded is fine.

Going for a picnic with you and your partner padded and one or both of you gets changed in the open or exposed in some way is not fine.

If you want to know why we have stupidly specific rules, warnings and laws places it is because common sense isn't so common and some people need to be specifically told the above!

• Like 1

Honestly I think it's getting a little better.

There was a Miley Cyrus video with her in AB diapers.

HuffPost Love + Sex podcast did a great episode called What is Life Like When You Have an Adult Diaper Fetish.

Even when that guy went on Steve Harvey Show, Steve cracked jokes instead of being reviled or repulsed.

That 15 Stone Baby documentary was a fair representation.

People were completely unaware of us. Then people started hearing about us. Now we are beginning to get some fair-ish awareness and coverage. It's getting better.

Baby steps, pardon the pun.

We are weird. This is an odd kink. I look forward to the day we are just seen as another odd kink. One day people will just think we're kinky instead of first thinking we're Subway spokesman,