LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hi all,

Im looking for a story , but I can't remember the name i wish that maybe you help me :

Ths story below :

it is happened during COVID-19; where a family of father, mother , and two sisters... where the big sister study online due to COVID-19 and she used to be diapered during all online classes...

another part of story....

she wake up in the morning in wet diapered , then changed and went to take a bath then she get diapered and go to take breakfast with here family was waiting for her .... Then she set down on the table to start to eat , but here father till her that she forgets to let her dad check her diaper as he always did when she was young .

Another part of the story:
when the parents where out of the house for an appointment, they left the two sisters in home alone, where the big sister was in charge,,, anyway.... After some time the young sister was wetting her diaper so badly and need to be changed, but there was no diapers available for her , therefore the big sister went out to nearest mall to bring some diapers for her little sister as she left her alone in home....the big sister was in a hurry to bring the diaper for her little sister, she find suitable brand and went to pay for it , she was moving fast , but she slipped down and hurt her ankle in the mall in front of everyone one and while she was on the ground suddenly she wet her diaper and almost started to cry , then the sla Young lady came to check her and she try to comfort her and took her to the ladies WC and asked her if she felt ok, the big sister thanks her and Tell her that she needs to go home while her sister was alone , the young lady thought that she saw big sister before and she remembered her name ; she was her nany and used to change her when was young and now she asked the big sister to change her diaper before going back to her young sis

Looking for a story about a married couple. The husband wants to have children, but the wife is grossed out by diapers. They were able to get some medicine or magical that regressed the husband to let the wife try to get other her aversion. Wife slowly gets into it and I believe keeps her husband as a baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a story about a gay couple where one is into diapers and the other starts regressing him. There’s a scene where he’s trying to hold his pee to not overflow his diaper at the movies and the boyfriend makes him pee. There’s a rule that he can only

finish laying on his stomach. Then there is another daddy who comes into play. 

I'm looking for a story about a teen girl who's into ABDL, and she starts using hypnotic triggers to help her have accidents. She ropes her older into helping her get baby supplies, and the sister is less than enthusiastic about it. The story ends with the reveal that the older sister has given her more triggers than she expected. I think the story was called "The Dangers of Hypnotic Suggestions by Older Sisters" or something like that.

5 hours ago, Mr. D said:

I'm looking for a story about a teen girl who's into ABDL, and she starts using hypnotic triggers to help her have accidents. She ropes her older into helping her get baby supplies, and the sister is less than enthusiastic about it. The story ends with the reveal that the older sister has given her more triggers than she expected. I think the story was called "The Dangers of Hypnotic Suggestions by Older Sisters" or something like that.

Maybe this?

Danger of Hypnotic Suggestion on Little Sisters, The.rtf

Looking for a story about a guy who manages to hypnotize his type A boss and several other women into his brainwashed diaper wives. I feel like his name was Jim or James. He hypnotizes them in his basement using visual and sound triggers. I remember in part 4 he goes to a mall to pick up two women who he brings back home and his wives ambush the two, but one of them is like cool with it and genuinely wants to be a hypnotized diaper slave. Anyways, I hope someone knows what Im talking about lol 

Looking for a story I can vaguely remember:

• A kid stays with his auntie/nan with his cousin
  • he has accident on the car trip home
  • they eat at a fast food restaurant where the nan orders a kid meal for him and his cousin, and makes him play on the playground while she watches
  • the main character and the cousin get into an argument with each other call them a baby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm looking for a story, which's title I don't remember.

It's about a young woman, who is I think a college student and rents a room, where the landlady requires her to wear diapers after an accident and slowly regesses her further to the point, where she abducts her to the attic nursery and further forces ther to stop talking with a shocking device - if I recall correctly - requires her to crawl and so on. Eventually her boyfriend finds and frees her. But in the end it is revealed, that the boyfriend worked together with the landlady to regress the woman and the landlady sort of ran a business doing so.

I hope someone recognises the story.

Hey guys! I’m looking for a story about a guy who starts his adventure on a road trip to college, while wearing a diaper.  Along the way he stops at a gas station to use the bathroom. He ends up passing out in the gas station and soiling himself.  The  man who works at the gas station takes him home where they are babied by the gas attendants mother. After staying there for a while they realize they are going to the same college. It follows them exploring their little sides and eventual rooming together in college. 

Are their any ABDL stories where the
main character loves wearing/using
their diapers, and acting babish and
their partner parents or loved ones are
supportive of everything, or act like it's normal.

I've kind of figured out that I really love
stories where the main character isn't forced into to wearing. And just loves to be diapered and actlike a baby. And actively loves wetting and
messing their diaper and how it feels. And the main characters loved ones, partners or parents actively support it or treat it like it's normal. completely open to both sexual and non sexual
stories

Hey guys,

Looking for a story that i cant remember the name of 
Its similar to "Fake bedwetting" and "A Generic diaper punishment story" I actually think the author references them but the mom finds her internet history and punishe her in the way the girls of the story are? I read it about 3 months ago I think its older though and didnt bookmark it like an idiot.

If anyone could help id appreciate it 

I'm wondering if anyone has, or knows where to find, a copy of a story called "Second Chance?"

It was a rather long story, about an Orphan boy rescued from an abusive foster home after his arm is broken. He gets adopted by a far nicer family, including a brother and two sisters. 

The twist being that the family doesn't believe in potty training boys, so he and his brother are both in diapers and babied, which he quickly comes to like.

From what I remember they also made friends with another family with similar views, and he ended up developing a crush on the only daughter in the other family.

I think the story was originally over on ABDL Story Forum, but its not available there anymore.

55 minutes ago, Alutheria said:

I'm wondering if anyone has, or knows where to find, a copy of a story called "Second Chance?"

It was a rather long story, about an Orphan boy rescued from an abusive foster home after his arm is broken. He gets adopted by a far nicer family, including a brother and two sisters. 

The twist being that the family doesn't believe in potty training boys, so he and his brother are both in diapers and babied, which he quickly comes to like.

From what I remember they also made friends with another family with similar views, and he ended up developing a crush on the only daughter in the other family.

I think the story was originally over on ABDL Story Forum, but its not available there anymore.

It is there just need to use the Search engine - - -

Try this link to that story:

https://d.abdlstories.club/t/camdens-second-chance-complete/7790

I'm looking for a type of story on this website or on other websites where someone is for example kidnapped and get treated like a baby with all or some of the flowing 

1) Putting to a crib With restraints

2) Dummy 

3) high chair 

4) Bonding of some sort eg tight corsets and other things

5) Force fed baby food

6) Forcing to nappies/ diapers

Posting a better description of a story I'm having trouble finding that I tried explaining on page 64. Basically a gf/fiancée/wife has a baby the bf/fiancé/husband dislikes the baby because she spends all her time with it. He does other horrible stuff like drinks the bottled breast milk she stores and the like. One day she  leaves the baby with him he ignores the baby so much it  causes the baby's death. Suddenly he can't hold down anything but the her breast milk, he has to wear diapers, his teeth fall out, has to wear a certain type of diapers or he gets a rash. I believe it ends with him mentally becoming a baby. It seems like her and her mother are the ones causing the regression and I'm not sure if it's ever confirmed. I've tried to search for it but can't seem to find it any help would be appreciated.

Hoping this group can help me find one!

I'm looking for a smut story. An older one posted to one of the popular story forums, don't remember which. The plot is about a writer who gets off on ABDL smut, who gets an email offer and ends up kidnapped and shipped in a crate to an island facility where the girls are trained and broken into perfect babygirls to the specific whims of buyers. She ends up living the thing she got off to so many times, but it's scary. I specifically remember one of the girls being like a fragile goth dolly type, and a bully type girl who the main character ends up having to bunk with. This story is at least 8-10 years old by now. A hit of a darker, sadistic story. 

Any ideas? :3

13 hours ago, RukaP said:

Hoping this group can help me find one!

I'm looking for a smut story. An older one posted to one of the popular story forums, don't remember which. The plot is about a writer who gets off on ABDL smut, who gets an email offer and ends up kidnapped and shipped in a crate to an island facility where the girls are trained and broken into perfect babygirls to the specific whims of buyers. She ends up living the thing she got off to so many times, but it's scary. I specifically remember one of the girls being like a fragile goth dolly type, and a bully type girl who the main character ends up having to bunk with. This story is at least 8-10 years old by now. A hit of a darker, sadistic story. 

Any ideas? :3

You are looking for Shipped Away by Ausdpr.It was never finished to my knowledge.

Shipped Away.docx

I have a very vague memory of this story.

I think it was about two sisters, one was into witchcraft, she used a summoning circle in the basement to summon some kind of diaper onto her sister? Not much detail but I hope I totally didn't just dream it up

7 hours ago, pandylewdy said:

I think it was about two sisters, one was into witchcraft, she used a summoning circle in the basement to summon some kind of diaper onto her sister? Not much detail but I hope I totally didn't just dream it up

If it turns out you dreamt it up, write it down.

On 10/24/2023 at 8:21 AM, pandylewdy said:

Are you possibly thinking of "I'll Show You Who's the Baby!" by Sappyolhusky?
https://www.deviantart.com/sappyolhusky/art/I-ll-show-you-who-s-a-baby-1-Com-978471271