LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personals Trolls

I believe there are people posting ads in the new DiaperMates section that are doing so just to hurt other people. I can only speak from personal experience but I'll lay out the facts. Hopefully, others will have details to add and we'll put a better case together.

1) Suspicioius Action 1: Patricia_80 contacted me out of the blue. I was not really within her specs for a match. I am not looking for a relationship and only wish email exchange or at the most chat. He/She stated that she wanted to be contacted via an email address pat_williams1980@yahoo.com. Original notice:

Date: 10/22/2006 06:15

Subject: Hello

My name is Patricia. I live in Adams Tennese and I search for the serious person for dialogue and can for the further serious attitudes.I am not sure that you would answer my letter. I do not want any games. I am only looking for serious relationship. I am writing to you because I want to create a loving family. If you are interested in that I'll be happy to answer your letter and to send you my photo. Please write me back on this e-mail address(pat_williams1980@yahoo.com).I don't have any other addresses and I'd be happy to hear from you soon. If you have serious intentions also I'll be happy to be your "friend" in the future. Write me on (pat_williams1980@yahoo.com) and I would certainly answer you back. Sincerely yours.....Patricia

2) Suspicious Action 2: The text above is is not of the caliber I would expect from a lawyer (in her profile). It looks more like something I would see in one of those Nigerian million dollars scams. The pictures looked like stock photos of a model. No way to tell now as the profile is gone.

3) Suspicious Action 3: I checked her IP and she was using an ISP from the Mauritus Island off of Africa. Possibly the only true statement this person made. Coincides with my observation of item 2 above.

4) As soon as I indicated I knew where his/her (alleged) home town was, the profile was deleted and there was no further contact. The language in the next email was even more broken. Not what I'd expect a person of legal education to be conversing in, even in email. What is said in this person's email has nothing to do with my profile. Emails below:

Bo Tox

to pat_williams1980 Oct 28 (6 days ago)

Hi,

If you are the person that sent an email to my other user id at a website, then this is the email you requested.

If you and I both are the subject of a prank, I apologize and you need not reply. I won't message you again.

-----------------------------------

patricia williams

to me Oct 30 (4 days ago)

Hello,

How are you doing today and thanks for getting back to me,well i like all you said about yourself and the fact that you are here to start a serious relationship,i will like us to know more about eachother if you dont mind,am 26 years of age and doing my final year study in law(CRIMINAL JUSTICE),i was born and brought up in adams tennesse but right now in africa studying and taking care of my sick mom,i will be having my final examinations by ending of this year,well i came to look for a serious relatioship in diapermates and i had been into it since i was 12 and was looking for someone who have the same interest and will be ready to relocate to meet him if that requires,will like to hear from you again and have a nice day.

Patricia

-----------------------------------

Bo Tox

to patricia Oct 30 (4 days ago)

Interesting, Africa! Where at in Africa? I've never been to Africa. It looks so amazingly exotic and wild. That has to be at least 6 hours time difference, maybe more, depending on the part you're in.

So, I guess I can't make any lawyer jokes then? Maybe you can fix a ticket if I ever get one! (just kidding)

-- edited out for brevity --

I've probably driven through Adams, TN. Is it a very big place or just a wide spot in the road?

Hope your mother is feeling better. Is she in Africa with you?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Having seen friends hurt in situations like this with the old GCN chat and the supposed little deaf girl, I am ever vigilant. Be careful out there and if you've had a suspicious contact, post your findings. Information is the key to fighting these trolls.

If I'm mistaken, Patricia_80 is not a troll, I appologize but I doubt I'm wrong.

I know what you're talking about, though it happened to me on ALT.com

Nice looking and sounding girl suddenly contacts me with a well wrtitten message. However the message she sent me struck me as being rather vague, but I wrote back anyways to the address. While waiting to hear back I get a message from another girl, different age and location, and she seems even better. She too wrote a nice but non-specific message and I was about to write her back. Then I saw that she gave me the same personal email address as the last girl.

The lesson here; be wary of generalized profiles or messages.

Oh, and thanks Daily Diap for the awesome personals page! I'm glad you look over the ads every once in a while. Pretty sure I've seen a few people use professional pictures (models or from sites like diapergal.com) as their personal image. Keep up the good work!

Any site/page with a form will eventually get filled in by scammers.

I run several sites that suffer from scammers trying to swindle people selling items, scammers trying to register on forums, and scammers that fill in our contact / feedback / site forms.

Poor english is a good indication, but always just remember to be as cautious talking to new people online as you would do if you met them on the street.

DP

I was been contacted by patricia williams and I didn't by it ever.

this is what she/ he sent me today.

Hello Rich,

I was expecting to read your mail or hear from you but non came by way and something tells me you're being skeptical about the whole thing. If you are, I guess you have good reasons to be. I also feel is not too good if I do not in detail, explain things for you.

First, the Man Emmanuel Akpaka was introduced to me to by a banker when I went to regularize my account, as a Western Union agent since I could not collect money till I complete the regularization which I have done now. I never know him from Adam.

Secondly, concerning the call I made to you which you said the number did not appear, I was calling from a pay phone since it is cheaper considering the fact that calling you from my phone will be triple the cost. I promise, I will be calling you with my phone before the day runs out today if that will make you happy, ok.

I was surprised when you complianed about my voice, for christ sake, bueaty is not in the voice rather in sight. You don't expect me to speak like my looks. I really want you to know that I am Patricia not any other lady you might have her picture in mind.

Lease I forget, how are the kids? Tell them I missed them badly. Tell them I will be around soon.

Rich, you have to trust me. I am your woman. If we make it a project to accomplish by trusting each other a minute per day. i.e If only you can trust me for just one minute today, then two by tomorrow and three by next, even if it take one thousand years to accomplish this, I will be there for you. I have lost some weight, I need to hear from you or read from you. I love you Baby.

Patricia

I sent an email to dailydi@dailydiapers.com and as soon I did so her or him was taken of the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I got the same thing, as I'm far too old to get involved, I sat and watched and sure enough it unfolded it'self.

I notice that there is another "Ciara008" with a very similar MO, be warned, could cause someone a lot of heartache or bother - John.

Yeah, I got the same thing, as I'm far too old to get involved, I sat and watched and sure enough it unfolded it'self.

I notice that there is another "Ciara008" with a very similar MO, be warned, could cause someone a lot of heartache or bother - John.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I'd like to take a trip to where these people live and beat some sense into them. Of course, I'd last about 2 minutes in Africa without some serious sunblock and a crack team of Delta Force body guards.

If they'd but half this much energy into changing their corrupt and morally bankrupt country as they do trying to scam foreigners, they'd have a decent place to live.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just reading some profiles and these all look fishy to me. Have they contacted anyone here? If they have, I'll bet it was not on the up-and-up. Remember, be vigilant and stay safe.

I'll bet this one has an IP address in Africa too:

http://www.diapermates.com/index.php?page=...ile&id=2554

Bad English and wrong style for a Southerner with very generic sounding interests and a sob story on top of it all. Classic scam/troll.

This one is just not readable, even in 733t spek:

http://www.diapermates.com/index.php?page=...ile&id=2556

Another generic one with no mention of our near and dear topic. Repetitive content and inconsistent ages given:

http://www.diapermates.com/index.php?page=...ile&id=2635

This one says she likes goodnites as her only ABDL interest and I'll bet she thinks it is hot sex and not a diaper. Obviously another African troll/scammer with no idea what they are talking about:

http://www.diapermates.com/index.php?page=...ile&id=2602

BoTox, I think your links got mixed up, because the first one points to some sort of language course. And the second and fourth go to the same profile.

You would be right of course. I think I pasted when I should have copied. I'll fix the original as well.

This is the one that goes with this: http://www.diapermates.com/index.php?page=...ile&id=2554

Bad English and wrong style for a Southerner with very generic sounding interests and a sob story on top of it all. Classic scam/troll.

This is the other one:

http://www.diapermates.com/index.php?page=...ile&id=2602

This one says she likes goodnites as her only ABDL interest and I'll bet she thinks it is hot sex and not a diaper. Obviously another African troll/scammer with no idea what they are talking about: