LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

handgun owners, i could use some recommendations please

I intend to buy a smith and wesson M&P 45. it is an excellent all around gun and is widely used by law enforcement. (so there are lots of cheap used ones)

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 carry pistols. My main firearm is a springfield xd 3.5 .40 cal. It has both a smaller magazine 10rd and a full 17rd magazine. It's not the smallest ha d gun and it works for the winter. The other one is Bersa Thunder. 380 which only holds seven shots but it's tiny and super conceal. Both fire like butter and minimal kick.

• 1 month later...

One of my 'dream-guns' is an early production Walther PPK in ,380 (9mmK). Darn few were made in that caliber back then so they're rare and costly.The later ones went downhill QC-wise. Many clones were and are made but none approach the old ones in perfection B) The Bersa can be good if it likes the ammo you use. FEG makes another good clone. And of course there's the Makarov- a 'turbocharged PPK' if you will.

• Like 1

Is that your pic? That purple lighting is dope.

How do you guys use .380 without it feel like your going to break the gun or have it fall out of your hand? Do you jyst get used to the size over time?

Yes, I took that picture when I posted. It's sitting on my mouse pad. My computer is right nearby, and it has LED interior lighting with a configurable color. Right now it's purple.

I'm not sure what you mean by "break the gun". It's very sturdy. I can hold it and fire it without any issue. It's designed to do what it does. It's pretty compact, which has its pluses and minuses. It's a revolver so it's safer and more reliable than a handgun with a clip, but on the other hand, it only has 5 shots before reload. On one hand, it's ideal for concealed carry, and on the other, it's a bit harder to control than a handgun with a longer barrel. The laser sight is meant to compensate for that, but I haven't taken it to the range yet to try it out and finely tune the sight for optimal accuracy. I'm waiting for delivery of my RRA LAR-15LH LEF-T Elite Operator-L (I'm left handed) before I head to the range.

• 1 month later...

Taking some time off work so here's another lesson, but not so long this time B) And thanks to erevu for reminding me to cover this.

Defensive Handguns103

It's all nice and good to stand at the range and practice, but too many people forget that you have two hands, and your dominant one might be injured or to busy to answer the situation when you need it to. At least 10% of your practice needs to be with that 'other' hand, and that includes using it without making any other changes in your usual carry positions or techniques. As always, safety first and practice with an unloaded gun slowly until you are positive you can manipulate it safely.

Many carry in a front pants pocket. Try to get to it with your other hand. You'll likely find yourself becoming a contortionist and if your pocket is deep or tight you might find the act impossible until you undo your belt and lower your pants some. A in-pocket holster can help or hinder this based on a number of factors. What matters most at this point is finding what you can or can't do,then finding a better solution if you can. Some folks tuck their gun in their waistband or in a holster in the small of the back. Again that may not work well with the 'wrong' hand. One method which sometimes helps is to do the initial retrieval with the thumb and one or two fingers. From that you can stop half-way and change your grip, or put it between your legs to get the grip right, or to tuck it in somewhere else for that. You're going to have minimal control of it in this process which may mean abandoning the first plan of defense if your opponent may be able to take advantage of your situation. The ultimate embarrassment and stupidity is to be shot with your own gun.