LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant Get Diaper Rash

hi all iam new to the forms so bear with me. my prob is i can not get diaper rash. no mater what i try i use no powder, oil or creams. even stayed in a wet and messy abri form x plus for 24 hours with out changing.

still no rash even did a lot of walking around to cause friction.i would realy like to get a rash plese help.

ps daily diapers is a great site

hi all iam new to the forms so bear with me. my prob is i can not get diaper rash. no mater what i try i use no powder, oil or creams. even stayed in a wet and messy abri form x plus for 24 hours with out changing.

still no rash even did a lot of walking around to cause friction.i would realy like to get a rash plese help.

Don't wipe your butt anymore, that'll make a rash... I donno why you would want one though, they arn't much fun

~Brian

Why in the hell would you want it?

As an adult have you ever had it?

Wait until you have it sooooo bad that the doc has to write you a prescription for it!

Be carefull what you wish for. You might get it!

Why dont you shave all your pubes off with a slightly blunt razor (shave your face with it first), put plenty of aftershave on down below and then wear a diaper that has been previously soaked in vinegar for the rest of the day.

I'm sure it would cause some kind of reaction. wink.gif

I also have a thing for diaper rash. I can't explain why, but I do. I also have tough skin and it is hard to get a rash. The best way that I have found to get a rash is to double diaper with a cheaper diaper and then a good diaper like the Abri-form or Molicare. I wear something like a Depends or a store brand duct taped on with a Molicare over top. You can change the Molicare when it is soaked but leave the cheap one on. The night before I want a rash I eat a lot of pizza or spagetti with a lot of tomato sauce. The tomato sauce seems to work at giving me a rash. The next day I eat a bunch of prunes to get the runs, tape on my Depends with a few holes poked in the crotch area and put a Molicare on over that. It usually takes 24 hours or so in a very messy, soaked diaper for me to get a rash. If you do not wear 24/7 it is hard to get a rash. It is hard to get a rash wearing premium diapers like the Abri-form also. If you are not 24/7 try going to bed every night in a messy diaper and that may work over a few days. Use the cheap ones. Getting a good hard spanking with a large wooden spoon or paddle while in a messy diaper can help give you a rash too. As others have said a bad rash can be painfull so go at your own risk.

Consider yourself lucky!

I guess you would just want to get to experience it. My Doctor once had to write me a prescription for a rash because it was so bad. This Doctor was a Dermatologist and when I pulled my pants down he said "Wow!"

Phil

i dont know why any1 would want a diaper rash theyre itchy, they hurt and they burn like crazy. but if you do want 1 keep soiling your diaper every day and stay in it more than 24 hrs a week trust me youll get it. but still man your crazy for wanting diaper rash.

I wouldn't want diaper rash at all. I once had it so bad I had to have the doc look at it and I acted like it was "jock itch" and all. The thing about it was that it spread to my girlfriend. She got a yeast infection. I am guessing that the same fungi in diaper rashes can spread. So, just a warning if you don't want your SO to get a rash as well. Poopy diapers definitely bring out diaper rashes when you don't change them for hours. Also, wear plastic pants over them. That way the humidity will be higher and will allow the rash to form faster.

SDB