LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish me Luck! (surgery)

So I have had an ongoing and rapidly recurring Urethral stricture down there, and have had it since I was 12 years old. (it's a blockage of scar tissue, "a kink in the house" if you know what I mean.) To anyone who may know about this, the experience of using the potty can be anywhere from mildly stinging, to extremely painful depending on how small the constriction gets. Well, I'm finally going in to have it permanently taken care of. My surgeon's a pretty cool guy and was really good at explaining what's going to end up happening. However, it's gonna put me out of work for probably 3 weeks while it's all taken care of (It's ok I got short term disability pay ready to kick up). This is the second time i have had this taken care of though, the first time was just a mere incision. However, the scaring return, mainly due to that tissue being damaged and unhealthy. The purpose of this other surgery is to bring healthy skin in and cut out the damage scar tissue.

I just wanted to post this topic mainly because if there are anyone out there with similar pain, make sure you get it checked out. Don't ignore it, it'll get worse and you'll really be hurtin'! I have a dream that people around the world can one day potty without pain!

• 3 months later...

Hi there again guys! I just wanted to give a bit of an update. I had my surgery on may 6th, 2016. Today was my first day back at work after having a catheter in for 3 whole weeks. At first I was rather anxious, fearing that my hopefulness of the success of my surgery might be misguided. The rate of success with a buccal mucosa urethroplasty is anywhere between 87-95% success rate with no recurrence or complications. Despite those overwhelming odds I have witnessed in gaming worlds just how "unforgiving" a 95% success rate can really be.

However, now that I have the catheter out and my tract is getting back to normal, I potty so well.. that it's almost too well lol!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 5:12 AM, Chiraisu said:

Hi there again guys! I just wanted to give a bit of an update. I had my surgery on may 6th, 2016. Today was my first day back at work after having a catheter in for 3 whole weeks. At first I was rather anxious, fearing that my hopefulness of the success of my surgery might be misguided. The rate of success with a buccal mucosa urethroplasty is anywhere between 87-95% success rate with no recurrence or complications. Despite those overwhelming odds I have witnessed in gaming worlds just how "unforgiving" a 95% success rate can really be.

However, now that I have the catheter out and my tract is getting back to normal, I potty so well.. that it's almost too well lol!