LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Isn't there anyone here that's not 45????

On 2/8/2016 at 7:47 AM, diaper slave 420 said:

Look I just joined this group and I'm 18 and I take a look around it and everyone here is fucking old not trying to be rude just trying find people my age

How bloody rude, wait until you hit 40, and it will hit sooner than you think and way sooner than you are ready for it, its not till about 40 you wise up a bit and realise you were a donkey in your younger years.

Welcome to the forum, nice way to introduce yourself.

I am 47, turning 48 on Tuesday.

Thanks for the insult.  

47 minutes ago, kinkygaybottom said:

How bloody rude, wait until you hit 40, and it will hit sooner than you think and way sooner than you are ready for it, its not till about 40 you wise up a bit and realise you were a donkey in your younger years.

Thanks for the insult.  

Have a Happy Birthday.

• Thanks 1
On 11/29/2020 at 7:39 PM, kinkygaybottom said:

Thanks for the insult.  

He said that 4 years ago

5 hours ago, kinkygaybottom said:

oh yeah! lol

@kinkygaybottomWhen i first saw this posting's TITLE I was like "What the heck...???!!!"

I for one and GLAD that there is a diverse group on DD, all ages, genders/identities, walks of life, and each of us as individuals here has experiences and stories that they will share with others.  I can say from my own experiences that being older does have its advantages, because you can relate to situations in your past, and you may be able to apply those experiences to present day life.  People that are younger than me can learn from those that are older, and people that are older have a LOT more experiences to share with their younger peers.  You should seek advice from those you trust, and then if you find it sound, take it and run with it - But as we have been taught, we should respect those that are older then us - Age is ONLY a number, but respect can be gained, or lost, and once you have the respect you EARN, you try to live up to that trust people have in you - This means you look up to and admire the person, because he/she always is supportive and has your back.

Now, as for the "Anyone here who is NOT 45" Question:

Let me say this:  It should NOT matter how old you actually are, and anyone who decides to ask a question like that, would probably get a response like "what's wrong with being 45, or even older than that?"  In addition to being misguided, it is rude as well.  However, when i first saw this, I sort of laughed, and thought "damn, being older isn't bad, because older individuals have experiences that can be shared with the younger ones, and in most cases, you may want to talk to someone that's been where some of these people are traveling now". My Grampas used to call these kind of people (people that ask questions like that) "Young Whips" or "Young Whippersnappers."

SAGE ADVICE FROM A VETERAN POSTER: BEFORE YOU BUMP, LOOK AT THE DATES

This is why when you are a forum member, you have to look at the TOP thread sometimes, because a discussion you are adding to may be a year old, or maybe 2, but i have seen some of these things that have been posted in like 2005-2010 range, which means that they are even older than that.  I have been posing online since about 1995, and I can tell you that there are postings that just get posted.  One thing I know for sure is that the topics, once there, are there for the duration, and they are still there to peruse, and respond to, but due to age of the posting, it may not be a good idea to add a reply and "BUMP" and older posting.  This is because the person who posted it may not be around to respond, or the issue is so old that it would make no sense to the person who sees a topic that has been revived.  

So, when you see a topic on your topic feed, you want to make sure that you read the title, and then the DATE of the posting - the posting you are replying to may be so old that a bump may cause confusion to those who are reading through and see something interesting.

Also, there may be unintended consequences:  people may not be happy with you if you are bumping ancient threads, and you may get flamed or chastised for doing it - I myself bumped a couple threads that were EXTREMELY OLD/ancient threads here, and I think one was from 2002 and one from 1997?  WOW, that's OLD!  Both were bumped by mistake, and I felt really dumb for doing it - but as a rule, postings that are really old or ones that are bumped should be investigated.  Sometimes, a bump is a good idea, while in other situations, a new topic should be created with a new base post created, because otherwise, the meaning or intention of the posting could be misconstrued or misunderstood.

Brian

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I just happened to see this in passing and just had to stop and answer. @diaper slave 420 I know this post is a few years old and maybe you have matured just a small amount. I am a fifty five year old woman that takes very good care of herself, eats right, excersises, drinks in moderation and I am an avid diaper lover. To come here and say that 45 is old is an insult to me. I consider 45 to be very young and viril. I am sure you have heard the expression young and dumb before. You have yet to even reach the age of 30. I really hope you wear diapers, because you my friend need a good changing. Remember what they say about politicians.

Full Of Crap.jpg

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I just happened to see this in passing and just had to stop and answer. @diaper slave 420 I know this post is a few years old and maybe you have matured just a small amount. I am a fifty five year old woman that takes very good care of herself, eats right, excersises, drinks in moderation and I am an avid diaper lover. To come here and say that 45 is old is an insult to me. I consider 45 to be very young and viril. I am sure you have heard the expression young and dumb before. You have yet to even reach the age of 30. I really hope you wear diapers, because you my friend need a good changing. Remember what they say about politicians.

Full Of Crap.jpg

@Evelyn Dellcerro

BOOOM - I think there was an F-35 that just did a sonic BOOM all over that, and WHAT a well-Said Post!  Age is just a number, BUT you earn respect from people and can LEARN so much - I agree with you - all the way!  *HUG*

Brian

• Like 2