LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh, my friends, be warned by me---a bush is not, the place to pee.

A recently hired teacher has lost his job after his school discovered he was caught by police urinating in a bush 11 years ago.

Stefano Rho, from Bergamo in Lombardy, had just secured his first permanent position after 14 years as a supply teacher when the revelation emerged.

The decades-old incident resurfaced when the father-of-three was called into the headmaster's office, according to Corriere Della Sera.

The 43-year-old's application forms had been returned by the Department of Education because he had wrongly ticked next to the phrase "I do not have a criminal record".

In 2005, Mr Rho and a friend had reportedly been caught by policemen late at night urinating in a bush as the pair returned from watching a comedy performance in a nearby village square.

It resulted in a verbal warning on the scene and a magistrate-ordered fine of 200 euro fine for public indecency a year later.

Mr Rho said: "We didn't appeal it or get a lawyer or anything, it seemed something small that was over and gone."

Once he had explained the details of the incident to his headteacher, he was told there were no plans to dismiss him.

However, the Italian Court of Audit informed the school that while the crime was not severe enough for disciplinary procedures, not declaring his criminal record was a sackable offence.

Mr Rho was dismissed from his position on January 11 - and also lost all the "experience points" he had earned as a supply teacher.

and here I thought America was the land of the free, but how are you free if everything you do get recorded?

Heck, if I pee on the street here I'll get fined, but it wont show up in my records as its a minor offence

Yep, cameras everywhere these days like Orwell predicted in '48. Murderers can got off with lower sentences than are usual for assault and battery through payola, Presidents can admit to doing drugs, Police can shoot unarmed suspects for their not complying with orders, and you can get drunk, drive and crash killing 4 innocent humans and get off the hook. Every one of the people I'm referring to lied and got caught lying so that can't have bearing here. Society is advanced and great for the rich but not for anyone else- that is the difference. Us poor working slobs are held to a different standard- we must be perfect slaves or the rich won't allow us to have a chance for a decent life- while they can do whatever they please.

It's not the rich I'm against; it's the different standards being applied. it should be one rule applied equally to all but our "advanced, civilized, and free thinking society" ain't like that at all :( Welcome to reality, it's nice ain't it? <_<

Bettypooh

10 hours ago, Dubious said:

and here I thought America was the land of the free, but how are you free if everything you do get recorded?

it did not happen in the USA because of : http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/directives/dir306.htm

only felony's and higher need to be reported and thay cant use that as a reason why you cant work for them (as long as there disclosed)

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

Yep, cameras everywhere these days like Orwell predicted in '48. Murderers can got off with lower sentences than are usual for assault and battery through payola, Presidents can admit to doing drugs, Police can shoot unarmed suspects for their not complying with orders, and you can get drunk, drive and crash killing 4 innocent humans and get off the hook. Every one of the people I'm referring to lied and got caught lying so that can't have bearing here. Society is advanced and great for the rich but not for anyone else- that is the difference. Us poor working slobs are held to a different standard- we must be perfect slaves or the rich won't allow us to have a chance for a decent life- while they can do whatever they please.

It's not the rich I'm against; it's the different standards being applied. it should be one rule applied equally to all but our "advanced, civilized, and free thinking society" ain't like that at all :( Welcome to reality, it's nice ain't it? <_<

Bettypooh

And don't forget the celebrities and movie stars!

8 hours ago, dlsmd said:

it did not happen in the USA because of : http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/directives/dir306.htm

only felony's and higher need to be reported and thay cant use that as a reason why you cant work for them (as long as there disclosed)

It most certainly COULD happen in the US.

Some very-high-trust jobs exclude people who have been arrested- not convicted but only arrested- for more than minor traffic problems. I know one poor soul whose career was ended that way because of a false assault charge which was never prosecuted :crybaby: When you're in the game you'd darn well better know how to play it then do that well.

Maybe the poor fellow will substitute his ex-boss for a bush next time :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Definitely. Munipal violations can ruin your life, and for no reason. For instance, they'll take away your driver's license if you fail to pay a fine. Then you'll lose your job because you can't get to work. Then they'll take you to prison for continuing to fail to pay the fine, which makes no sense, since jails are expensive to maintain.