LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Saftey

This is a topic that most AB's and Dl's don't want to think of. But personal saftey is a major concern. With all these personal ads of people wanting to meet other AB's and DL's how do we know what we are walking into is safe?? I've been in a situation where the guy I was meeting tried to hurt me. not just physically but sexuallly. I luckly got out but I wonder how many others have been in this situation?

Meet in a restauraunt before going home. Size the people up.

This is a topic that most AB's and Dl's don't want to think of. But personal saftey is a major concern. With all these personal ads of people wanting to meet other AB's and DL's how do we know what we are walking into is safe?? I've been in a situation where the guy I was meeting tried to hurt me. not just physically but sexuallly. I luckly got out but I wonder how many others have been in this situation?

In the bdsm world they use something called a "safecall"......(i think that's what W/we call em anyway...been a while since i needed one) but you let a friend know details of times...locations etc....and call in at pre determined times in order to let them know that things are going as planned......if you don't call........they are to take the steps to assist you be it police or an older brother with a big bat.....

it isn't failsafe that is for sure...but every precaution can help.....

yep yep..it is a safe call.

I think meeting in public places and chatting is a good addition. Never just go to a hotel directly. Make it a neutral space. Thinking about it I once went to a hotel on the spur of a moment cause someone said they were down. Nothing happened but it wasn't smart of me.

I see where you are going with the personal saftey issue. In the world we live in now it is very hard to trust people. I really don't know what I can say on the internet to assure someone I am the real deal, or if I can even trust them. All the bad stories you hear about kids being misslead online really makes people weary of wanting to arange meetings with others. It is sad that things have come to this!

About 10 years ago I met this guy online. I'm straight and if I remember correctly he was too. We were just two DL's going to hang out in my apartment in our diapers.

Long story short, this guy was weird, very weird. Nothing in the way where I felt unsafe but I just didn't want to hang out with him. I realized then I forgot the simple rule of meeting in public first.

To get rid of this guy I called myself on my other line and pretended it was my Mom who had a leaky pipe and I had to go.

Another time I met a guy at his apartment, another mistake. I walk in and his apartment wreaked of poopy diapers and he had magazine cut-outs of children in diapers everywhere. I thought to myself, does he leave these out all of the time. What if a maintenance guy came in while he was out, someone might

suspect the guy as a pedophile.

Phil