LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Job!

Hey everyone I just got offered a brand new job, Me and my fiance are gonna try to get married in september and I just was wondering for a little advice. I met her while I was in nursing school and she explored my world of being little and We both now Wear Diapers when we can. We are thinking of buying a house soon and My question was. Does anyone have any advice on Buying ABDL furniture. Do you think a local store would freak out if I asked them to make me a crib,highchair,changingtable, playpen? Thanks all feedback will be read.

Asking for a local place to make stuff for you with adult proportions would be a little weird. You may get unwanted attention from it but if you don't mind other people knowing you are AB you could ask them to do it... Alternatively you could make it yourself, I'm sure there must be guides online somewhere, even if you used guides for baby furniture and just scaled them up.

9 hours ago, BabyEric91 said:

Hey everyone I just got offered a brand new job, Me and my fiance are gonna try to get married in september and I just was wondering for a little advice. I met her while I was in nursing school and she explored my world of being little and We both now Wear Diapers when we can. We are thinking of buying a house soon and My question was. Does anyone have any advice on Buying ABDL furniture. Do you think a local store would freak out if I asked them to make me a crib,highchair,changingtable, playpen? Thanks all feedback will be read.

Agreed with staying out of the limelight regarding your ABDL life, especially once you buy a home and are pretty much stuck there without the option of moving elsewhere very quickly. Life in society and at work comes first, your personal life comes later and should not have an adverse affect on the first two things.

Simple furniture is not hard to make and it can be done with very few tools. All the fancy (and expensive) tools do is make it easier, faster, and allow you to do it more accurately. So making your own truly is an option. Or you can hire the work out to a cabinet-maker or woodworker somewhere. For anonymity you can do that in a nearby large town and pay cash so that they don't know you or where you are. That won't be cheap but you'll get something built very well. Most of what is sold online seems over-priced to me but being a woodworker myself I can understand that there's a lot of time involved here. This is not a high-production area where the economics of scale can be applied (but if I ever hit the lottery it will be B) ). And you can also split the work up, having someone else do the things you don't want to try then finishing the job yourself. Like having them make the crib frame while you install the pickets with a hand drill and paint it afterward. Plain is cheaper than fancy but that doesn't have to mean it looks like crap. Just be sure it's strong enough and all should be well.

There's also the alternative approach of altering ready-made things to suit you. A raised single bed it the perfect basis for a crib- just add railings. Place it in a corner and you only need to add 2 sides instead of 4. A plain side-chair with arms can have the legs removed and longer ones make to create a high-chair; just add a tray and the means for holding it. A changing table is just a sturdy table; add filing cabinets or shelves underneath for the needed supplies. A bit of paint can make new from old and add to the realism. It's a lot easier to finish when you start off by being half-way there already ;)

One of these days I'm going to get going trying some of my ideas myself- I know that they will work and it will provide me with a bit of extra income while helping the ABDL community too. I just need to get more ducks in a row to begin.

Bettypooh

I found a guy on Craig's list that made mine. He did not bat an eye or care why I wanted a crib. Just payment. You can find a cabinet maker or furniture maker on Craig's list or elsewhere that will do it for a reasonable price. Go that direction and have something to be proud of and that will last a lifetime.

I had made plans to make a crib. My plan was to use a flat twin wooden bed frame and buy deck rails and attach them to the sides. It is really easy. All you need is some screws, some brackets to make a door, and finally some paint, pink in my case. The price for materials without difficult construction would be a few hundred dollars. I would use inserts to make it easy to take away the rails so you would always have a spare bed handy.

I can get any wood for free. My aunt owns a lumber company. I just need to find someone with a blue print. I dont want a standard crib. I want a Really nice and tall one. My little is 5"4 and when Im little im still 6"5.

Blueprints are easy on the surface. Just draw the best pic you can of what you want and leave room on the page to write down and point to details. I'd start with the bed size you need and work from there. Now don't get measurements of that bed online- have it on hand for that so whatever you do from there will fit correctly. I've built whole houses with no more than a B&W drawing of the front appearance and a line-drawn layout of the rooms inside with rough measurements. So any experienced woodworker can do the same thing here so long as they know what the critical measurements are (that particular bed) ;) And given that and some careful thought you can do the same. Maybe even better because you know what you want and don't want. Get some tools and some practice using them. Learn to measure carefully (and to always double-check your measurements). Then have at it. If you don't like the results your next effort will have twice the experience under your belt than the first effort did B)

And if you're still stuck, PM me those bed measurements and your ideas about what you're thinking and I can draw you a set of detailed plans that any woodworker can easily follow. I can't promise fast, only good because I've had some professional training and lots of experience with this. Many architects have complimented me on the plans I draw for changes and revisions, usually signing off directly on them instead of running them through their office. Now only if I could get them to pay me for that :P I'm always open for donations to my personal Diaper fund :)

Bettypooh

Funny you should ask that. I just ran across an ad on Fetlife a couple days ago for someone building adult baby cribs for a very reasonable cost. He has pictures up of some he built and the are really nice looking and functional. I really like that the crib has the side that slides up and down like a traditional crib. They cost in the $500 range. I can't link to him here for you because fet is a closed site and you need to be s member but it would be worth it for you to open a free membership to check him out. His nick is:

abcribbuilder

yes as ruuuu says i make ab furniture.. and i have had it for over 4 years now.. and I haven't gotten a bid tired of it.. as a matter of fact i am adding on to my nursery furniture.. im working on a changing table. If you are a regressive ab like me and few other.. you will never tire of your crib. Just sayin

20130624_210820 - Copy.jpg

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I bought a crib from abcribbuilder and it was awful. The crib was terribly made and he has refused to do anything. I know this is an older thread but I would hate to see someone feel the same way I do at the moment.