LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Positives Of Nappies

We quite often hear about the "Negative" aspects of Nappies and the wearing of them by either choice or necessity, :badmood:

But what about the "Positive" side of wearing , :D

Whether you are a Nappy/Diaper lover, just curious or have a medical need to wear.

Lets hear your thoughts on the subject, "positives" only please :lol:

I have found that by being positive and learning to love my Nappies has helped me enormously to cope with the "Having to wear" part. :)

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I have found that by being positive and learning to love my Nappies has helped me enormously to cope with the "Having to wear"

Big ditto on that one, and I'll add:

I always found underwear unfortable. I tried boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, bikini's, etc. Different fabrics and styles. Women's panties too. ONLY diapers are comfortable to me, as if I was meant to wear them.

Good question nappyloon :thumbsup:

When I was first introduced to Daily Diapers, I came here determined to learn as much as I could about everything this excellent website incorporates (many thanks to DailyDi and everyone involved). Although I'd vaguely heard of DL before coming here, I knew very little and I'd never really thought about it until events in my life made it essential that I find out more.

Quite apart from that, I've always had a deep underlying fear of becoming incontinent - various experiences in life have shown me that it could happen to anyone at any time. But now, I can honestly say, that fear has almost faded to nothing.

I'd rather not become incontinent, I have to say, but if it happens, it happens and in the event it does, I hope my determination to be DL and not DH is realised.

Indeed, while I'm at it, I also want to thank many informative, kind, clever, and funny members here. You've all helped me much more than you realise.

D :) lly

:glare: Here's a few I thought of:1 Not having to wait in long restroom lines doing the pp dance 2 Not missing part of a movie,game or whatever to go 3 Fewer restroom stops on long trips lol extra padding on those trips too 4 More window shopping time 5 More time to read other posts here(for new ideas and support)THANKS ALL! I started wearing for fun but now sometimes for need and knowing there are others has helped me...lilttle jimmy :thumbsup:

Here is one positive....

Where I live, it gets to be quite cold in the winter. It is not uncommon for us to have weeks on end of minus 40 degreee weather. Wearing diapers is another great way of gaining a layer of insulation covering one of the most vulnerable parts of the human anatomy, male or female. If you are a daytime wetter though you do need to watch out for freeze-up :P

Here's one positive, although it is open to interpretation and probably gives out a bad message :P:

I find diapers a whole lot less effort. Go to the toilet everytime? No way! Just use my diaper until it needs changing, then change at my leisure? Thats the way for me :)

Here's one positive, although it is open to interpretation and probably gives out a bad message :P:

I find diapers a whole lot less effort. Go to the toilet everytime? No way! Just use my diaper until it needs changing, then change at my leisure? Thats the way for me :)

How about that secure feeling you get, that private little boost to the mood when you are wearing diapers all day, since you feel a little safer?

Here is a positive nobody has mentioned yet:

I have worn diapers while snowboarding for the last 4 years or so. Helps cushin the fall! Not to mention you don't have to worry about taking off all your clothes when you want to pee. Or is you get snow down your pants (which can happen when you fall) it just melts into your diaper, which is better than having soggy jeans!

The big positive about nappies is the convenience. I need to go to the loo quite frequently and they have proven so useful. No need to try an find public toilets in strange towns or to have get out of your seat at the cinema when you need to go. You just go exactly where and when you need to. I just wish they could develop ones that are airtight then I could poop in them as well when I'm out - that would be really useful.

I have been out all day to day and I just did not have think where the nearest toilet was, apart from once when I needed to poop

Here is one positive....

Where I live, it gets to be quite cold in the winter. It is not uncommon for us to have weeks on end of minus 40 degreee weather. Wearing diapers is another great way of gaining a layer of insulation covering one of the most vulnerable parts of the human anatomy, male or female. If you are a daytime wetter though you do need to watch out for freeze-up :P

I gotta add one to this in the cold section... When my wife get the diapers out of the dryer and changes me form the wet one. That extra warm heavy diaper makes you glad you wear cloth diapers. The feeling is unbeatable.

I personally like the secure feeling that I get from wearing diapers, the most. However, diapers have a wonderful calming effect. For me, if I'm nervous about going somewhere or doing something, I can put on a diaper and that feeling of nervousness reduces significantly. And also, for most people, when you're nervous, you tend to pee more... yet another reason for the diaper!

Personal story relating to the whole "less effort" argument: I was recovering from a rediculous overdose of energy drinks and caffeine pills (3 caffeine pills and about half a gallon of monster) and my kidneys spent two days working full tilt. I found that it was easier to change every two hours than to rush to the bathroom every half-hour, especially since I was a complete wreck and could barely stand up for much of that time.

Hey Everyone!,

I Love to wear diaper whenever I can! For reasons already mentioned; It really helps me sleep, instead of taking sleeping pills that I may become dependant on. I already take enough medication for depression. Another plus is; being at a long movie and not wanting to get up in the middle and miss an important part of the plot. It is very cofortable when I happen to fall on my ass! Not having to go into very filthy public restrooms! On long road trips, because going on the side of the road may result in a public urination ticket.

I like to wear mine to work, since most of my work pretains to being out doors and wearing mutiple layers of clothes, especially in the winter, it is a lot easier to use the pullups than to have to dig through all those layers of clothes to bring out a 3 inch willy just for a dribble of pee. If I know I'm going to be out for a long while I add an incontanance pad to the pullup for extra absorbtion.