LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Wars; the Force Awakens

Might have to see it again, only because one of our Imax's has one of the rare true 70mm Imax copies and it was so visually cool that I'm interested to see it in full resolution on the super-big screen

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Might have to see it again, only because one of our Imax's has one of the rare true 70mm Imax copies and it was so visually cool that I'm interested to see it in full resolution on the super-big screen

There is an IMAX in Frederick Md, I too am curious how much different or better the experience would be.

2 minutes ago, atnboy20 said:

I might go with my dad early tomorrow to catch it. I'd love to wear a diaper but shouldn't chance it going with my dad. I'm really excited for the movie though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It wasn't mind blowing or got me to hollar "STAR WARS IS BACK ON TOP, MUTHAFUCKAAAS!", but I can safely say the franchise looks promising again. Yes, they did about as stock a Star Wars tale as you can get, yea, Rae is a BIT mary suish (though not near enough to make her uninteresting, just enough to nitpick at her), but it avoided the pitfalls that the prequels lept in, it made The Force back into something mystical , and most importantly remembered it was at it's heart a simple space opera tale.