LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost my post "EX2"

Tip for any forum on the internet.

If you write a long post, copy it before posting, that way if there is an error you can just paste it and try again. I've been bitten by that problem a few times myself. I'm thinking the software for the site may be being patched or something so there are occasional errors (That is a total guess though!)

Yeah I have lost alot of posts in the past bitten by whatever bug. However I have noticed if I forget to send something now, and hit the back button, then am like oh crap, that if I got back to the topic and open the window again, my text is still there. Sorry I am old school the Internet was designed for computers. If you use a phone to access it, that's on you. A phone is for making calls, A computer is for computing, and no manufacture of any phone I ever had is going to change my mind, much to many troubles using them for that purpose. :P

Edited by Repaid1

I learned that lesson the hard way at a number of playces. If I am going to do a long post, I create it in text document, review it then move it to the forum and go over it again for mistakes, submit it then find 4 more mistakes and edit them out, re-read it, find 6 mistakes that I did not notice before........and cry my little eyes out (I lose soooooo many eyes that way)

Tip for any forum on the internet.

If you write a long post, copy it before posting, that way if there is an error you can just paste it and try again. I've been bitten by that problem a few times myself. I'm thinking the software for the site may be being patched or something so there are occasional errors (That is a total guess though!)

I have just tried several times to paste in a joke.

It pastes OK, but when I click "submit", the post comes up with nothing in it.

I have had that happen when ttrying to paste one of my drawings, but assumed that I was trying to use too many pixels

This is a pastie from a text file