LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Game Levels That Foil Your 100% Attempt

Have you ever gotten a video game, set out to achieve 100% completion, only to encounter a level, boss, puzzle, or whatever that whoops your ass so many times, makes you so enraged, eats up DAYS of attempts that all end in failure, is so completely undefeatable, that it makes you just plain give up on getting 100%, resigning yourself to always see a 99% or less on your save file?

Edited by DKN117

While not so much levels, I very rarely am able to obtain the "event" Pokemon, so I've never had a 100% Pokedex completion. I've come close, but there's always the elusive legendaries that I never seem to be able to obtain.

And before anyone asks, no, I categorically refuse to use a PowerSave or other cheating device.

I used to be a hard core gamer as well. There were a few games where every time I played, I'd end up horribly mad simply because I couldn't get that 0.01%. Eventually I realized this and decided to just give it up for good. I am now a casual gamer and simply don't even try to reach 90%, let alone 100%. And you know what, I'm a lot happier now too.

So not so much a level as the game itself, Audiosurf (1 or 2) because while there isn't 100% persay, I try to always get every single block, every multiplier, avoid every grey, and finish with a clean board..... and then there's that ONE mistake every single time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Achievement: Halo 4 (Master Chief Collection) - Bros To the Close: Keep all of your Marines alive during Part 2 of the level "Infinity" on Heroic or Legendary difficulty. Yet another game task that I have just plain given up on. Hell, I can't even play through on Normal without losing at least two Marines! Maybe I'd have more luck if I did co-op with someone - two players might be better at protecting the NPC marines than one...

• 5 weeks later...

For the longest time, it was the hidden Super Missile pack in the Wrecked Ship, the one through the hidden door off to the right of the main vertical corridor. (Super Metroid, in case you were curious.)