LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place to buy onesies?

rishsd

My wife has given me the go ahead to purchase some onesies for my under shirts so my diapers don't show. I want to purchase 5 of the and have found some from rearz, babykins, etc. I am looking for comfort and price. I need to buy ASAP due to I craw around under desk and I know I show. When I was just in pull-ups it was not that big of a deal but diapers are a little more obvious. Where do you recommend?

if you go on ebay there is a lady by the name of tvwebmom.. she makes really good quality onesies.. your going to pay for them.. but thyey are worth every cent.. check on my profile.. look in the gallery.. she made all the ones i have there. she even makes custom stuff. The linus one is my creation at her hands. great ebay seller to work with

I purchase most of mine from easyaccessclothing.com. They seemed to have the best fit out of all the others I have tried. Most seemed to be made mainly for looks and not for support, which I need since I am incontinent, and the leg opening are waay too big. Of course lately I have just been buying white short sleeved leotards for like 12-14$ a pop and they seem to work great for me.

If your fortunate enough to fit the "Off the Shelf" ones mentioned such as Babykins that's great. Way back when I bought two from DPF that were Babykins and the quality was top notch, however the fit was not. I have to get mine custom made for length, others perhaps some other measurement needs taken in or out a bit. With that getting the right seamstress as was mentioned to custom make them for you is the best option. I contacted several on Ebay to discuss, as should you had that be your option. If ordering 5 at a time I am sure you could work out a decent price. And then after that you could order and she would have your pattern all set and ready. :)

I have about 8 babykins oneies, I love them and have put many miles on mine and they are still in very good shape. I worked in the IT field so under desk, bending over, and all that good stuff. Never had a problem with the snaps or anything else or the diaper sag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got 1. Ordered from XP medical, it was plain dark blue and looks like a tucked in sleeveless undershirt when wearing shorts or pants. $30, probably a one time purchase seeing as it was pricey as hell. On the flip side I don't have to worry about being exposed when picking something up from the floor. I don't wear more than 2 or 3 days a week so I don't always need it.