LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Disposable Advice.

Since no one has brought this up yet, along with the most absorbent disposable diapers you can buy, I also suggest that you bring along a mattress pad/protector for the bed just in case you do have leaks, weather you will be staying in a hotel or with friends and relatives.

I've finally tried about all the premium disposables and the Northshore Supreme Overnight is tops for absorbency. It's bulky but it works like no other. Bambinos Bellisimo is next best for me. Tena Slip Maxi can still be had from Bambinos, Molicare Super is in the same class, Bambinos of all other sorts too. Wellness Superio is also good.

FWIW, when I ordered Wellness my prepaid card got hacked (could be coincidence but I feel otherwise) and they spam you with offers. Bambinos ships fast, should be about a week to get them with standard shipping. Northshore shipped fast too, about a week to arrive.

bambino Bianco are all white!

As are the Confi Dry 247's, not even a wetness indicator, plain white. I give the 247's a nod up from Bambino, Please note that they do indeed run larger than standard sizing, but that may do you well for night. As you already have plastic pants, you may want to pack a couple for just in case, but I think you will find that it's just precautionary and not really needed. Best of luck and safe and happy travels. :)

Edited by Repaid1

Oh that is good to know. I plan a trip to England in the next year, and I will be diapered, and need to change. Thanks.

Call or email their customer support before your flight to make sure. Most, but not all, airlines will allow it, and even then they may

Brian- thank you for letting us know. I was a bit worried about bringing my diaper supplies on my flight.

I would be just slightly worried as my 'diaper bag' I tend to usually put few other things in also to kinda 'camouflage' it.

Wearing diapers are bit of a hassle.